Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explosive Conversations[Republic Dominion of Lohopa II]

Wolan, to Lysander telepathically: "That happens to be exactly what I am doing right now. Could you offer me some aid, I'm trying to blast deflect about 10 shots every three seconds. And by the way, disarming them won;t work. Their will is too strong for them to recede. They have been victim to demagoguery".

"Even if I did, we don't leave men behind." It was a lie people were left behind, killed, all the time. He didn't like his times back in the unit. "Lysander is right, if we can get the army to cover us, we can get back to the government center."

"Master Jaxton, if I may say something, I believe in the Djem So formula of peace by superior firepower. The miners will be a great nuisance to us. Can I just incapacitate them in a way slightly more than cutting their blasters to shreds?"

Cai looked over to his padawan, prodding around on the battlefield. "Get back over here," he called to the young boy. He had two people to protect on this planet....

"Everyone is way behind on the whole not killing idea." Ben called out as he finished disarming the last of the soldiers. A few continued to fight after their weapons had been destroyed, but Ben easily overpowered them, knocking them out with the butt of his lightsaber.

Rekali the Hutt

R
"Fine!" he yelled at the Iron Maiden before speaking to the Jedi. "We don't have an army right now Echani. We need to figure out where and who this is coming from and stop it at the source." He said and shot a man coming at him with a vibroblade in his leg, then his arm as he fell. He picked up the man's vibroblade and held it in his hand.

"Where are the Terrorists coming from?" he asked.

"I don't-" The man said before Ardak cut off the man's hand.

"Not good enough." Ardak said.

"Town hall!" He said in pain.

Marcus Tritum

M
All things are possible through the Force, my friend. Lysander shot back. Wielding Soresu, Lysander deflected shots expertly. He held little skill at actual lightsaber combat, but his style was well suited to deflecting blasterbolts. He tried not to send them back with too much harm to the miners. They were all clearly under the spell of mob rule. Lysander had seen it before.

"Nevermind, Master Ravos... I believe Master Watts has the situation under control..."

"I just heard the word. Shall I go and exact my philosophy of peace by superior firepower or would they like to negotiate with a Rattattaki warlord? You know, the kind that win battles against six different armies?", Wolan said, while remarkably keeping an inner and outer composure of no anger whatsoever. He was amazing at controlling his emotions, one of the reasons the Jedi recruited him.

"No but we have the Iron Maiden." Cai responded to the Senator. "They can cover our retreat, and I can move to flank their positions." He looked around the city center. "We need to move, we're fighting on enemy ground. They have the advantage here."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Boolon had tagged along in general, healing beatifically and blocking blasterfire ineffectually. He failed at Niman. So, so much. Could someone actually fail at Niman? Why, yes, yes, one could. Boolon could fail at Niman.

He proceeded to do so, when necessary. Then he continued healing everyone and everything.

Bad people began to fall asleep.

Rekali the Hutt

R
"This entire planet is enemy ground Echani." Ardak responded, then gave a comlink to the Echani. "Relay your plans to the Iron Maiden. I'm more comfortable in space than on the ground, so I'll follow your two commands."

Listening to Master Jaxton's orders, Wolan evacuated all the civilians he could away from the bolts, rushing them away. They would be a nice safe distance away from the fight.

The apprentice would then engage telepathy with the Masters:

"I have evacuated the civilians. They are a good safe distance away. What are your further orders?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Furthermore, Boolon continued to heal things. And people. But also things. For example, a stray blaster bolt torched the fur from a stray rat-like creature. Hearing its piteous squeaks, Boolon knelt for a moment and cradled the toasted rat. He burbled happily to the rat, and the creature's wounds healed.

That done, he hiked up the fringes of his robes and hurried to catch up with the other Jedi.

He resumed healing.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Even more healing ensued, because Boolon Murr -- the Order's most powerful healer, according to the Grandmaster -- was on a fething roll. Burns, scrapes, headaches, indigestion. He fixed it all.

Today was a beautiful day.

Marcus Tritum

M
Warlord?... The people the Jedi let join their order these days. It never failed to astound Lysander.

His green blade spun in circular motions, spitting back blaster bolts at the miners. Some fell, Lysander felt their pain through the Force. His mismatched eyes hardened. So much needless agony. Who was the cause of all this? Suddenly, miners began dropping, falling asleep, their wounds vanishing. Lysander looked over in wonder at the Ithorian Jedi from whom the healing emanated.

"Your skill is wondrous, Knight Murr," Lysander's voice held a tinge of awe. Then the voice of a general returned. "I concur Knight Cai. We must use this opportunity to fall back, brethren!"

Lysander began to fall back with the other Jedi, moving away from the killbox the miners had set up.

Following orders from his elder, the young Rattattaki apprentice began to draw on his experience as a warlord on his home planet. You know, fighting two, three armies at a time and winning?

He then began walking through the city, using the force to detect anything suspicious. He then noticed several bombs inside an arms depot. Visibly the terrorists didn't want the Republic rearming themselves.

He then ordered his companions off, and entered the building himself. Suiddenly, a few rebels sprung down and began firing at him. He ignited his saber and deflected the bolts back at them, straight to the head, no pain whatsoever. As Jaxton said: "As little force as possible".

He then noticed the bombs being attached to the column.

To Jaxton telepathically:"Master, I have found the bombs, I am attempting to disarm them now"

He then called upon his Mechu Deru and began tweezing about, using some makeshift screwdrivers he found in the depot, to attempt to disarm them. They were timed. 3:22, 3:21, 3:20, ...

Cai relayed orders through his comlink. The soldiers moved over to block the senators escape allowing the Jedi to cover the retreat. The soldiers formed up in cover and provided suppression fire allowing the group to retreat into the nearby building. "We need to get eyes up on the roofs around the courtyard. Get a better idea of what we're fighting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom