Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explosive Conversations[Republic Dominion of Lohopa II]

Rekali the Hutt

R
Ardak had came in to talk with the mining colony of Lohopa II, and discuss negotiations for the purpose of absorbing them into the Republic. They would gain a mining planet, Lohopa would gain a protector, and the Republic would grow a step closer to the congregation of world down from them, near GTG territory. He was being protected by some Jedi and the @[member="Iron Maiden"], just in case, but he did not forsee any issues.

"I apologize for bring you to such a quiet mission." The Senator spoke to the captain, he was a military man himself and used to hate these types of assignments. In honesty he still did, but he realized the urgency of them now. He continued walking towards Lohopa's political center, before being knocked back by a violent explosion.

"DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC!" He heard screams and shots began to fire as he took cover. More than he feared for his life, he wanted a rifle. He was back in the game once again.

Walking the Senator, Ben had a bad feeling about being here, rumors of unrest due to the Republic being on the planet were spreading rapidly and Ben made sure he kept both of his eyes wide open. Out of nowhere, an explosion rocked him, knocking him from his feet and sending him crashing into a wall. Regaining his composure quickly, Ben slid across the floor using the wall he had hit, and came to a stop next to the Senator as blaster shots started to reign down on them. "Everyone all right?" Ben asked as he gathered himself and pulled his lightsaber out. Knowing that he was about to go into battle did not excite him, but it was why he had been brought along in the first place.

Cai looked over at the Senator, he too was a former military man. An assignment was an assignment, but no one liked knowing they would be bored. As they walked through the crowd he felt the simmering resentment washing over the disenfranchised miners. It was an ocean of negativity. "Seems many here don't want the Republic."

"A vocal minority," The Representative with them said. "Fanatic about independents. They don't want the taxes that would come with membership. The truth is we voted on the issue, the Republic won."

"If you say so..." he let his voice trail off as an explosion echoed across the center. "Down with the republic!" he heard someone scream, standing up and flipping on his echani shield. his first move was to the senator using his own body as a shield to ensure the dignitaries safety.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Jaxton saw the injured Ithorian take a blaster bolt and begin healing. Jaxton loved healers, but they were stupid sometimes. You needed to stop getting shot at before you started healing yourself. So Jaxton intercepted more fire and began deflecting bolts away from the Ithorian.

"I don't believe we've met." He said to the ithorian. "I'm Jaxton."

Agent Iron Maiden

A
@[member="Ardak Serifen"]
Wearing her helmet with its trademark bull horns that extended out of the temples and her armor covered in the insignia of the Golden Companions which included the famous golden tunic she wore over her armor, the Iron Maiden looked like a warrior of the ancient times ready for another epic struggle. She growled, "No sir, I prefer to be in a bloody mess of armies and explosions." Suddenly an explosion rocked the area and shots could be heard. Iron Maiden lunged at the senator and pulled him into cover. She began shooting commands and her soldiers, the best of the Golden Companions, sprung into action. The set up a protective firing perimeter using their blaster rifles they fired into the origins of the glancing shots. Turning her head, the bull horned helmet scanned the area. Calling to one of her soldiers she picked up a pair of binoculars that scanned the buildings and in one of the balconies she spotted a detachments of attackers, positioned in sniping positions. Tossing the binoculars aside, she called to the rest of her men. Two stepped forward.

Iron Maiden made a few gestures, first was a fist, then the symbol for two with her fingers and then pointed with a straight arm and open palm at the targets on the balcony. The two saluted and ran off, setting up a position near a alley way the fired the a fury of blaster rounds round into the balcony to suppress the snipers. Turning back to the senator she commanded to him as if he was one of her own soldiers, "Stay here sir." standing up she pressed a few buttons on her fore-arm panel and her back began to flame up...her jump pack had been activated, "I'll be right back. I've got bugs to squash...Not so quiet now eh?" She then blasted off into the the building breaking through one of the buildings. Three other jump-pack suited soldiers followed.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Ardak was shoved to the side by the iron maiden and told to wait. He noticed an Echani Jedi had attempted to block his fire, but it didn't matter with the Golden Company's leader's actions. Not one to listen to orders, or sit about, Ardak took off his shirt, revealing the old, scarred and toned body of a soldier, as well as a concealed holster with a blaster. Taking out the pistol he began firing at terrorists based on where he heard the shouts come from.

Cai was... shoved aside.... that trollop. "Blaster to stun," Cai called after the woman from the Army. He knew her reputation, perhaps better than anyone else here. If half of it was true she was a real hard nosed... well it didn't matter. He stood up, wiped the dust off his clothing and grabbed the senator. "we need to get you to a secure location."

Jaxton Ravos

Jaxton continued forward, protecting the healer as he used his skills and disabled the terrorists by redirecting their shots. He smiled as he went along, he was improving on aiming with other's blaster bolts.

(I know some of the following RP may sound overpowered for a person of my skill. But I invite any doubters to take a look on my character profile which specifies exactly how this works)

One of the Jedi on the expedition, the newly admitted Wolan Tsomcren, was with the expedition when it was attacked. This was golden. Wolan loved fighting, even though this was contrary to what the Jedi taught. But as a Djem So practitioner, he always lived by one phrase:

"Peace by superior firepower"

Seeing his superiors attempting to get the Senator to safety and deflect the blasts as they went, the Rattattaki apprentice decided it was time for some good old fashioned Anglo Saxon argo.

Jolting his saber out using force grip and igniting it in a single motion, he deflected a few blasts, then used the classic Djem So technique of the Fluid Riposte. Though in this case, the Fluid Riposte involved him deflecting a blast from one of the attackers onto another, taking the latter out in the same process, then jumping using force-assisted strength at the enemy, cutting him in half with a single diagonal blow. Being in the fray of the action, he decided to draw fire from the rebels away from his elders and the ailing senator by deflecting the shots onto the rest.

He'd be fighting hard, taking out many of the rebels.

"Masters, it's getting a little hot in here. Help please?", he said, with a little pinch of alarm in his voice

"Take care of the Senator, Cai, I will draw the fire." Standing up, lightsaber igniting, Ben adopted his defensive stance and began to deflect shots as they came in. In sync with the force, Ben did not have a problem deflecting the few that came his way, they were erratic and easy to take care of. Not moving from his spot, Ben aggressively took care of the shots, buying Cai and the Senator enough time to escape and he would be right behind them.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Ardak was grabbed by the Echani Jedi and told to go to safety. Using his cybernetically enhanced strength he shoved off the hand grabbing him and then shot another open target. Poorly organized filth.

"There are people in danger. I know my way around a battlefield Master Jedi. Just cover my back and I'll cover yours."

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Landing through the glass she caught the dissidents by surprise. The bull horned trooper sent the fear of death into their eyes. Activating the shock gloves installed in her gauntlet. She chuckled at them, "Don't worry, this may hurt a bit." She charged the two closest to her. One of them tried to fire a shot off but she caught his fire-arm and tossed him into the other attacker. She then spun and landed her armoured fist into the face of another. His face cracked and his body shook with the shock of the electricity that spun of her fingers. The other troopers went about their business to neutralize the other attackers. Moving about she called her men over and they moved to another level. All the while she called to the other soldiers down near the senator through her comm-link.

"Senator, with respect, I'm not just a Jedi. I was in the SOG." Cai bit his lip. "this disorganized rabble isn't as..." Cai's voice was broken as another chain of explosions rocked the ground. Reacting on utter instinct he jumped on top of the senator shielding him from debris with his energy shield and body. "as disorganized as they appear..."

Jaxton Ravos

Jaxton felt the presence of an apprentice, and heard a cry for help and saw a Rattaki a little shorter than he, but lacking seriously in some poundage.

"I'll get you later Ithorian." Jaxton said and burst over to help the padawan.

Rekali the Hutt

R
"SOG you say? I'm impressed. Regardless, I meant no insult to your skill or your order, only to clarify that I am not as fragile as certain Vice Chancellors." Ardak said as an explosion came near them.

"We need to find a way to identify any more explosives." He yelled at the man over the fires and blaster shots.

Following Jaxton, Ben jumped to the aid of the Padawan, deflecting shots as he went. Building up energy within his hand, Ben unleashed a powerful force push, enough to knock back and disorient the attackers.

"Another day in paradise eh, Jax?"

Jaxton Ravos

"Always . . . Ben" He said a with a little shrug. He still wasn't used to referring to other Jedi Masters casually now. He wasn't expecting to make Master so soon. "Cover the padawan, I'm gonna ferret out up ahead."

OOC:
@[member="Wolan Tsomcren"] We're speed RPing right now. Don't worry about paragraphs or length anything, just follow along.

"With all due respect senator, you are the mission here. I need to get you inside and safe before I can further evaluate the situation." Cai pushed the man along now, keeping his body between the man's and the incoming fire. "You aren't a soldier anymore, you're more important than that. I need your cooperation." His lightsaber lifted up and deflected a bolt aimed squarly at the senator. "It's a soldiers duty sir."

Ben nodded his head and continued doing his work, deflecting bolts back at his attackers, taking out as many as he could without rushing ahead and giving Jaxton the cover he needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom