Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Exploring the Temple

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
5q11s8izdja11.jpg

The Cathar Knight wandered the halls of the temple, almost aimlessly. A day had passed since she arrived, and already she had met a jedi master, a dream she had only thought would be achieved once the Empire were defeated. Which, by technicality, was true. It just wasn't by her hand, much to her dismay.

A lot of the sounds were like that of a storybook to her. Much of this she never thought she'd see, not alive at least.

"
I think I can get used to this, if I can just...get a map or something. These halls are like a maze..."

Bayaz Bayaz

Bayaz wandered the hall, nose buried deep in his work. In one hand he held a Chiss questis, the other a datapad. Why he had deigned to bring the bulker Chiss device was beyond him now. He'd only known that there were texts from the old Ascendancy that the Temple did not have but couldn't he have gotten them downloaded onto a datapad? He loved his people, but sometimes he wished they would simply adopt all of the easy-to-use technologies of "Uncivilized Space" as they called it.

"I'm not even at the archives yet," he muttered to himself, "I'll use this later." He slid the questis into its charging pouch on his belt and continued to follow the map, nearly running into another Jedi in the hall.

"My apologies Master Jedi," he said and started to walk away but paused, a look of bewilderment and embarrassment crossing his face as he looked her over. "Are you," he paused. No, impossible. A Jedi? Turned around in their own temple? "Are you lost, Master Jedi?"

DeadpoolMLP

"....maybe?"

She didn't want to admit it, but she was.

"I'm kinda...new here? I take it you've met Master Noble? Similar situation. I got frozen. Back during...the Empire?" Note to self Jonyna, learn your history. Also, learn to read.

"I take it you're a...Chiss? I think I met one of you back in the day. Some guy named Fost. He was...a trader I think? I didn't stay on that planet long enough..." She was rambling again. This was all a bit overwhelming. "I don't supposed you know where I can find...I dunno, a kitchen? Somewhere I can get some food?"

Master Noble was a Jedi Master he knew, but much past that and her meteoric rise in the Jedi Order he knew little of her.

"Master Noble?" His eyes narrowed at the torrent of words spilling from the Jedi's mouth. Did they all babble this much?

"Ah yes, my good friend Fost," He did not know a Fost. He glared at the Jedi. "I can't guess what gave away that I was a Chiss and that I knew Fost. Was it the blue skin or the Devil Eyes?" His lips curled into an unpleasant expression somewhere between a sneer and a frown.

DeadpoolMLP

Right, first impression ruined. Great.

"...sorry." She paused, her tail curling up around her waist. "Just a little out of sorts after the last few days. and yes, I'm...lost. Never been to the Temple before. Let alone this planet..."

4Mr5E7n.png
Bayaz quirked a blue-black brow.

"You've never been to Coruscant?" Odd for a Jedi, he thought. He shrugged it off though and sighed. He was here to make friends, not enemies. He nodded his head down the hall. "Come on," he said sufferingly, "The main dining hall is this way."

DeadpoolMLP

"Thank you." She followed quietly, not wanting to anger the stranger further.

Or at least, she tried.
"...so what's your name?"

jeditemplebanner.png

4Mr5E7n.png
"My name is Bayaz," There was an awkward silence between the two as they walked. "I'm part of the Alliance Defense Force. A marine." He turned into a doorway and the automated doors slid open to a dining hall. It was just after the lunch rush, so there weren't many people in the space—a padawan here, a knight there milling about.

"Here you are, cafeteria."

DeadpoolMLP

"Thank you Bayaz!" She smiled, pausing before she walked to the table of her choice. "...have you eaten today? You could join me if you want. I never got the chance to talk to any soldiers before..."

The Cathar seemed completely unfazed by the awkward silence on the way in, offering an utterly sincere, if toothy smile as she offered to share a lunch with the marine. Her tail waggled about, and she seemed to have a hop in her step as she looked around the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom