Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Explorer looking for adventure!

Hey all, its been a minute since I've been on this forum and I've been wanting to get involved again recently since I have much more freetime over the summer than during the ac year. With that being said, I really want to restart by bringing back a character I never really got going and want to reintroduce. Kade is a Jedi Padawan with little training that was forgotten by his family and friends after he ventured off to explore without warning. I believe this opens up tons of pathways for RP like Master/Padawan training, tomb/ruin exploration, or just finding some place to lay back and relax after a while of exploring.

I'm open to factions too! Just not sure which yet.

Thanks for considering if you've made it this far.

I'd be down to do some stuff with my Jedi Valery here :) Could also help you get into some awesome Jedi Rp through faction stuff, but I can always tell you more about it in DM's or through IC interactions.

Exploration you say? I'm interested.
Let’s do it!

I'd be down to do some stuff with my Jedi Valery here :) Could also help you get into some awesome Jedi Rp through faction stuff, but I can always tell you more about it in DM's or through IC interactions.
Jedi RP and factions sound great! Just message me and we can talk more about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom