Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public expedition to Concordia

High Commander of the Lilaste Order

Objectives find old Beskar mines or Ancient Mandalorian war era vaults

Concordia_FE.jpg
The hum of the ship's engines resonated through the bridge of the "Conquests Agenda," its vibrations a familiar and comforting sensation under Laphisto's feet. The sleek silhouette of the Forray class Blockaid runner contrasted starkly with the depth of the space outside. The stars twinkled, but all were faint compared to the shining orb that dominated the viewport: Concordia, Mandalore's moon. The bridge bustled around him, officers and crew members darting about with purpose. Though they were on a peaceful mission this time, the air was thick with excitement and a touch of apprehension. The Beskar mines on Concordia were the stuff of legend and ancient vaults from the Mandalorian Wars. That was a treasure that could help fund the Lilaste order and their ever-growing crusade against the Dusate Pirates.

Laphisto's thoughts momentarily drifted back to his friend, Ris Ordo. If Ris were alive, he'd undoubtedly have insights and advice on this mission. Ris had gifted Laphisto the knowledge of Mandalorian traditions, their honor, and the value of Beskar. And now, it was that very metal they sought. he had heard of the Mandalorians using the planet as a store house in brief conversation near the end of the war, when Ris Ordo's health had began to dwain due to his injuries sustained in the war. Shaking his head he cleared his mind with a soft sigh. turning to the bridge crew

Laphisto stood with his chest held high, the cold air of the ship's bridge stinging his scales. His seven-foot-eight stature, an amalgamation of man and creature, a testimony of his Kiev'arian lineage, cast an imposing shadow. Though blurred by the aftermath of repeated carbonite imprisonment, the green-blue hue of his draconic eyes remained as piercing as ever, illuminating the paths of the Force. his eyes temporarily shining that teal blue as he looked over to Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla " Get your men prepped. We land soon general, we have a long trek ahead of us, let us hope we find what we are looking for "
As the ship broke through the atmosphere of Concordia, the tactile dance of energies wove intricate patterns. The old mines of beskar, as silent as the graves of warriors long past, beckoned with the echo of untold secrets. Ancient vaults, sentinels of stories untold and dangers that may have been long forgotten to time, waited in the haunting silence. As the Conquest's Agenda touched down on the silent terrain of the moon. the ship hissed and hummed as the engine began to power down the Loading ramp opening up and th ground crew beginning to clear and prepare the area for departure

Jacen nods his head accordingly, his hand moves to the base of his helmet controls. "All units, man your posts, prepare the shuttles for departure. I want everything to be ready by the time we arrive." He puts his arm down to his side and quietly looks towards the planet. Having being born a Mandalorian and growing up around his culture he thinks back to the History lessons he was given long ago. "Finally, I can see the home of my ancestors. Hopefully our mission will be a successful one. The Scans are indicating that everything is normal in the atmosphere, and won't hinder our shuttles from touching ground." He thinks but a moment. "However I would still suggest that we utilize caution. Who knows what we may come across."

Last edited:
Entirr just arrived to Concordia on his YT-700 transport ship. The ship was a gift from his late father. Entirr took his vibroblade and some of supplies with him, such as his pickaxe and some food and water.

While Entirr was landing on the planet's surface, he transmitted a message to a friendly ship, the Conquest Agenda: "Sir, this is Entirr. I'm here to help with the mining operations."

Laphisto Laphisto Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla

once the Conquests agenda was Landed, laphisto would step out of the SHips supply ramp his head looking around momentarily , it had been years since he was anywhere close to the Mandalore system, though he had never had the opportunity to see the planet in its glory. he had read up on the system on their journey here and was rather saddened by the state of the planet, it had suffered greatly and he never had the opportunity to see the great Vishtok trees that Ris had spoken about.

shaking his head and clearing his throat once again he made his way over to the group of Speeders that the ground crew had prepared for them along side Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla 's men. when Entirr commed in he was a bit surprised that he had brought his own ship instead of taking transport on the Agenda, pulling his comlink up he spoke " Understood Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze try and meet up with the Agenda, me and the general are going to try and scout ahead try and find these mines, if you wish to join us there will be a speeder prepared for you"

Jacen looks towards his men and motions them to move onto their speeders and scout ahead and set up a perimeter around the landing shuttles. Orders that he told the men on the way down to remain on schedule. "The men have scouted ahead and have made a direct path towards some mines about a click away. How should we proceed?" He pulls out a datapad while speaking showing the coordinates received from the Scouts ahead.

Talking to his troops that still guard the Landing Zone, He orders them to do the same as the scouts. "Set up a perimeter around the Shuttle and Friendlies, we don't need any surprises today unless it's by us." Navigating to the coordinates given by the scouts, he rides up along Laphisto and talks through the speakers of his helmet and comms. "If any hostiles decide to show up we may find it easier if we controlled what path they take, set the cards and control the variables."

Speeding on forwards, He points at some of the trees up ahead and explains an idea that is very fresh on his mind. "I can have some troopers set up some detonators on some tress and rocks, when they get the orders the men will detonate them leaving whoever decides to tail us either to the mine or back in a situation of losing time and giving us the chance to prepare."

"should we come under fire or pursuit it would be a wise fallback, good thinking Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla , once we scout the mines, we will get the crew working to try and see if we cant get any of the Beskar brought to the surface. meanwhile, we can take one of your squadrons and investigate the locations of some possible vaults, said to contain arms, ammunition weapons and even refined beskar that the Mandalorians were using during the Mandalorian wars" pulling his comlink up he spoke to Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze " your in charge of the Mining operation captain, make sure all goes according to plan and that everyone remains safe. the fall back point will be the agenda"

he shook his head with a soft sigh thinking for a moment for the most part Mandalore was abandoned a sad fate to have befallen the world along with its people he couldn't imagine how the people of Mandalore felt considering they had lost their home, he in some regard could sympathise with the mandalorians on that regard

"Understood" He says while looking towards the men setting things up, then looks at a holomap on his gauntlet. "I have charted the locations of these possible vaults you were talking talking about. Some are pretty spread out and there's a chance any and all my be guarded to prevent raiders." He grabs a backpack full of supplies and puts it on the back of his speeder. "Just in case, I made sure to pack for most situations that we may come across."

Laphisto climbed aboard his sleek speeder, its metal surface gleaming under the faint light. With arms crossed over his chest, he offered a brief nod. "Right, General. I'm on your tail," he murmured. As he settled into the cushioned seat, he initiated the speeder's engine, which responded with a soft, harmonious purr. He hesitated for a moment, allowing his eyes to transform, flashing a brilliant teal blue. This adjustment granted him enhanced vision, sharpening the details of the surrounding landscape.

Around them, the eerie silence of the alien landscape was punctuated only by the subtle mechanical symphony of gears and servos. A barren expanse stretched infinitely, its terrains a testament to wars of bygone eras; every rock, every dune, bore witness to the haunting dance of light and shadow, life and death.

Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze

Silas takes off in his speeder, rapidly on course to the coordinates marked. He pulls his body closer to the bike giving him better aerodynamics and control over the speeder. Being a kid from a culture of warriors, he was very well trained in many things that involve combat especially how to pilot speeders. If not for his skill on the speeder and his brilliance with mechanics he wouldn't have won as many speeder bike races as he did growing up.

"Sir!" He shouts into his helmet "We're approaching the first set of coordinates, scanners read nothing blocking our way but I'd advice we use caution."

Laphisto had left Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze the mine to run the operation and hopefully find some of the precious metals they had come here for. While he and Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla had taken off on their speeders.

"Very well general, the worst that we will have to worry about would be sentry turrets, maybe a few droids at the most"

Last edited:
After some time passes Silas arrives to the Coordinates and gets off his speeder. With a press of a button he activates the Thermal Image in his helmet slowly and cautiously looking for any signs of life near by, just in case someone was just trying to block the scans.

"No one in sight sir. We are good to approach." He says while grabbing the bag that he put on the speeder earlier.

as Jacen and Laphisto reached the first vault he pulled his bike to a slow stop letting it idle for a moment before eventually turning the engine off. with a light grunt, pulling himself to a standing position and approaching the first vault a hand reaching up and grasping his chin with a small frown, his eyes darting over the mostly buried door " well we found it, now to get into the damned thing "

Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze

Jacen pulls out a datapad and begins to walk up to the vault. "I'm going to take a guess that this vault still has power towards it's security. Give me a few minutes and I should be able to get the door open." He connects his datapad to the vault system to deactivate the security and open the door.

As Jacen connects his datapad, the excellent metallic surface of the vault door stands silent, unyielding, its impenetrable facade guarding the treasures within. The intricate engravings on the surface tell stories of ancient civilizations, a majestic narrative of power and wealth that seems lost to the sands of time. As his datapad lights up, a myriad of colors dances across the screen as it syncs with the vault's complex security system. The air is thick with anticipation; silence reverberates through the chambers of the ancient structure, echoing the whispers of those who have dared and failed to unveil the secrets within.

Minutes feel like an eternity as Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla fingers dance over the datapad, the intricate dance of code and cipher, a silent battle of wits against the ancient architects of this cryptic sanctuary. The vault door, a testament to their ingenuity, remains quiet, betraying no hint of the arsenal of security measures lying dormant within its core. The datapad beeps, a signal of victory, yet the vault door stands silent, no alarms triggered, no security measures activated. An air of eeriness surrounds the silence, an unsettling calm before the storm, perhaps a testament to the confidence of its makers, or an ominous warning to the intruders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom