Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion

ui_hologram_design_by_drzoidberg96-d9f2alv.jpg

Cybele had been at it for weeks now, the slow churning of her processes deep in the belly of the beast known as The Technicolor Beat signaling her soon to be opus. So much work had been done in gaining the designers, the factories, even the extra funds in turning Jaeger Solutions into a profitable company that there was only a few things left to do; and expanding their operations to encompass all war related equipment was the final step in the first stage of their plans.

A soft hologram appeared before a council of investors, with a tightly well kept ponytail, square glasses with no arms to hold them to her ears, and a dress suit that topped off her professional look. It was how Cybele preferred to look when she was performing buisness related operations, and vaguely thought it was how The Slave might even enjoy her. In truth, it was likely the biggest reason for the aesthetic design of her would be persona, even if she wouldn’t admit it actively.

Still, she looked as fierce as she did brutal; with her gaze wandering over the various aged men before settling on what could only be the primary speaker for the group. His own eyes lit up as he began to speak;

“It’s a pleasure to speak to you again, Cybele. How are you fairing?”

“Good, Councillor. I appreciate your concern.”, she said with a slight bow.

It did well to put on an aura of politeness, even if everyone in the room was a financial predator looking to maim and kill at a moment's notice. They weren’t looking to just help Jaeger Solutions rise, but to see it fall with its assets in their pockets. Cybele however, would see to it they became her subsidiary instead; a equal part war of the words in this case.

“We’ve read over your business plan for the hopeful expansion of Jaeger Solutions, and we must say we’re rather impressed. The entire thing appears to be well founded in reality, and there were more fundamental numbers than projected sales figures; something all of here can appreciate.”

The Chancellor spoke with a certain tone that implied his superiority. It was just accustomed of many of his type to do so, but the fact he had done it to her still made Cybele wish he could bear witness to her massive arsenal of weaponry. That’d teach him right quick on who he could just talk down to, especially when 240 Proton Torpedos raced towards his little tower.

A grin crept on her face at the cruel thoughts, but she did nothing to interrupt the man on his memo.

“Suffice to say, you’re looking for some serious funds; but ones I think we could all agree are reasonable. However, before we sign away our funds to your war efforts; tell us more about what this new line may entail.”

Cybele had been waiting for her chance to speak, a wild grin forming before she began to let them know just what was to come from Jaeger Solutions in the future;

“First, I’d like to thank everyone here for their gracious behavior and well attuned economic minds. You’re all making a great decision in looking into our company.”, she said proudly.

“Now, as far as the up and coming lines we’ll be looking at bringing to market-”, she began.

“The first of which will be something known as ‘Jaeger Class Armor’, a system that’ll likely dwarf many of the other protection assets utilized in our modern warfare scenarios. Although heavy, it is loaded up with more tactile systems than most vehicles, and offers an endless amount of approaches to anyone who would want to bring it to full power within a warzone.”

A small video popped up next to her hologram, offering them a glimpse at its various real-combat field tests. Its red eyes glowed brightly in the ash, and nothing was left in their wake as they moved.

“It’ll be sold as one of Jaeger Solution’s flagship items, something they intend to spread far and wide for the galaxy as a whole. Something to ensure Jaeger’s success.”

Her gaze wandered over the crowd once more before she began again;

“Now, the other projects will be more secretive compared to the prior. We can’t release too much information, even to our more loyal investors and stockholders.”, she said with a nod before another diagram appeared behind her.

“That being said, we have a few major things in the works. The first is expanding our starship parts line to include Jaeger branded shields, to Jaeger branded engines and reactors. There is no limit to what can be reached with the proper funds.”

“Secondly, we intend to make another armor made specifically to turn any soldier into a marksman who doesn’t miss. With the most advanced targeting system in the galaxy, and a exosuit making forced micro adjustments in grip to affect accuracy, its as simple as making an assassin as it is to put on your morning pants.”

“Last, a Mass Accelerator Cannon the likes of which capital ships have never seen. While many choose the burst to break down shields, instead we’ll make one that pierces shields through superior firepower and bunker bust into their vessel. Once inside, an internal computer will begin releasing serious amounts of high yield radiation or neurotoxins; depending on the situation of course.”

“Anything other than that gentlemen, I’ll have to keep under wraps.”, she said with a wink.

A few moments passed as the men looked to each other in hushed whispers, shrouded by the darkness as she stood in the middle of the table. Eventually, the Chancellor spoke up once more, a wild grin on his face this time;

“Consider it done, Cybele. We’ll get those funds transferred as soon as possible, so long as you get those documents to me. I’d love to look these over a bit more; just incase you’ll even need some more credits that is.”, he chuckled.

“I greatly appreciate that, Chancellor. We can’t wait, and neither can our bank account.”, she quipped. A few of the men laughed, some chortled, many stayed silent as some display of strength.

“Is there anything else you need of me today?”, she said with a faint flirtation in her voice.

“Uh, no I think that should be it. Enjoy the rest of your day, Miss Cybele.”, he said with a nod.

Complete. Now only the corporate warfare remained...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom