Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expand The Horizons

Well. Haha. Here we are!

Yeah. Um. Okay let's see. Looking for more roleplay on Lynnori (I need to catch up to someone's 500 or so posts) and she's in need of friendly (or not so friendly) encounters on the planet Bastion as that's where Lynnori is tra-- Willingly staying. You know the one I'm sure. This is a... Very open LFG as I'm unsure who this will attract, but, just looking for short fun adventures with maybe-short hopefully-fun people to pad out her time on the planet with some shenanigans. I'm quite particular when it comes to this character and the story I'm telling so I'm very interested in seeing what can be cooked up with all manner of characters, from Sith Lords to scrub lords ;)

My discord's Madison Maxwell#1313 (But I feel like some of you may know this) and I'm much easier to reach there than forum PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom