Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As the crowds ran rampant, and riots grew like wildfire; The Slave meandered through the butcher’s den. Once the proud symbol of the Dominion’s Republic, now brought to little more than a massive crucifix that held up the corpse of their empire. Fires jutted from the building, while other portions had various civilians thrown from high windows; all the while he moved down the stairs with a rhythmic beat. To him, this was calming, a soothing chance to collect his thoughts before it was time to enact the second part of his plan.

The red velvet carpets grew stained with ash, yet hid the blood that threatened to soak through them into the floor beneath, each mark coaxing a slight glance from the wandering merchant of death before he found his way into the communications room near the base of the building. It was secure, made in a subbasement that was never put into the original plans for the sake of security reasons; and inside was what remained of the Dominion’s security forces.

They were obviously shaken, each a witness of the coming apocalypse, each the observer of the soon to be genocide of their people. It was the beginning of the end for many of them and their families, and even so they knew not that the man before them was the cause of it. The first of the soldiers cried out in surprise and relief as he entered;

Chancellor! You survived! We heard reports they… they were moving to your office… Me and the others, we tried-”, he began before being interrupted.

It's fine, soldier. I might be political, but I know a few tricks of my own.”, he said, offering the man a wink before flashing a pistol to him.

Now, the bad news. I have something to report.”, The Slave began in his fictitious accent as Paxton Bon.

There are traitors in the Dominion. I need you to relay a message…

---

And so it began, with the endless armies The Dominion held moving towards her capital; word began to spread amongst them that a military coup had failed on the home planet; back by the Sith factions. A dark rumor that created a schism of divisive energy that broke the normally righteous brotherhood they held and forced many to fall victim to paranoid thoughts. To think, their once trusted commander, their brother in arms, each could be a man hell bent on killing him in a moments notice.

Only a single fleet was especially blind to the truth. The home defensive fleet stationed around Ession was given the order to secure the sector; at her head the legendary flagship known simply as the Acerbitas. She stood mighty in the rear, with her commander idly waiting command from the ground forces beneath on what was to come.

And so it did.

Paxton Bon’s voice rang out once more in a silvery, almost abhorrent manner;

Admiral, I’m pleased to see you’re still with us.

And to you, High Chancellor.

Indeed… Admiral, I have information garnered from one of the prisoners on the ground. It appears your contemporary, the leader of the DSB @Bartic Myth’rand has spread false information to the various corners of the state. They’ve declared our Senate as corrupt, sided with the Sith both domestic and foreign, and created the first great schism we’ll see.

The Admiral remained quiet in response, quickly motioning with his fingers to the rest of the bridge to relay his orders.

I wish you luck. We on the ground are moving to the safe zones now.

And so the orders began, to secure the planet and force all Dominion forces to keep their distance from the system until they can make sure who is ally and who is not. Weapons were prepped, and the AI that ran the entire vessel began to whir its massive engine into its higher ranges as it sent out the synchronized orders the entire fleet needed.

The end was nigh, and all those who came would bear witness to a work of art.

│ [member="Miles Varden"] │ [member="Rakosh Saqai"] │ [member="Darth Iskios"] │ @Antherion │ [member="Dagos Terrek"] │ [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] │ [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] │ [member="Valkren Calderon"] │ @Mabbik │ [member="Jerit Kolomor"] │ [member="Arisa Yune"] │ [member="Lucien Galtier"] │ [member="Anya Loma"] │ [member="Adron Malvern"] │

Adron's fast-deployment fleet sat in the outskirts of Ession, still awaiting contact from the planet as well as their own forces to prepare to move ground-side. The Count turned to his deck officer, "How long until we are ready to deploy?" The man glanced at the screen in front of him for confirmation. "About fifteen minutes, sir." Fifteen minutes. What was the point of a fast deployment fleet if it took nearly an hour to get soldiers ground side?!

"Sir..." A voice shakily called out. Adron glanced over to the helmsman who pointed out of the view port, his finger aimed at Ession. Or rather his finger was aimed at the fleet slowly surrounding Ession. "Isn't that the 1st Senatorial Fleet? What the hell are they doing blockading the planet like that?"

"Get me communications with The Acerbitas." He ordered, as he made his way to the holocomm. As the flickering blue lights came to life the Admiral of Ession's fleet was given form on Adron's ship. "Admiral, this is Commander Malvern. Why is your fleet blockading Ession? You should be moving to quell the planet's riots! My men are nearly prepped for pacification we will-"

"I am afraid I can't allow that, Commander. Until further notice no foreign personnel are allowed on Ession. There has been a coup and we cannot readily verify your allegiance. I recommend you turn back to your Sector until a time where your loyalty can be verified." The Admiral called over the holocomm.

"Loyalty can be ver- Have you lost your mind Admiral? We have reports of hundreds of civilians casualties. Why aren't you moving to defend them?!" He asked, confusion contorting his voice.

"I'm sorry Commander, we're taking all of our orders directly from the High Chancellor, now turn back before we are forced to engage you." With a nod of his head the Admiral cut the communications line, forcing his hologram to dissipate.

With a stunned expression on his face Adron stood silently, his deck officers in just as much of a daze as he was. The helmsman turned back to him, exchanging looks with the deck officer before speaking up. "S-sir...do you want us to prep our weaponry?" Normally the answer to that would be a simple one, however Adron had neither the ability nor the inclination to fire on Ession's home fleet. "No...Try to figure out who is planetside and can find out what the hell is going on down there."

Adron turned to his own personal comm, keying it to contact one of his agents that should live on Ession's surface. "Ra, are you there? Are you still on Ession?" He called into the device before turning his attention to Anya. "We have a great many problems... I'm going to have to hope that Ra is planetside."

[member="The Slave"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Miles Varden"] [member="Rakosh Saqai"] [member="Darth Iskios"] @Antherion @Dagos Terrek [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Valkren Calderon"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Anya Loma"]

In a moment, everything went black. Miles wasn't sure if he was dead, dying or just buried underground from the impact of the drop pod. For a breath, Miles was convinced he'd died and this was the afterlife, and endless blackness. No paradise, no hell, just emptiness, eternal emptiness.

Then the lights on his pod flickered on, red sirens and emergency warning lit the inside of the pod a waving red. Feeling around for injuries, all he found was his rifle, broken. Kark. The barrel was lodged into the corner of the pod, of which was caved in from the impact. It was time to let go of it anyways, he'd run out of spare parts for it as the Republic crumbled and their suppliers were no more, and he'd needed an upgrade. Pulling out a torch, he looked around to give a sign of where he was...Then the pod shifted. Miles pulled the emergency door eject and the pod shot backwards. Miles latched on as the doorway caught him in the helmet, ripping it off. Hanging by the pull handle, Miles looked back to watch the pod fall forty stories to the ground. His pod had crashed into a skyscraper door first. Pulling himself up to the edge of the crater, Miles dug his gloved hand into the rubble and found a hold. With all his might, he pulled the door free of the crater, sending it clattering to the ground below. The crater was revealed to be a whole in the side of the building, opening into the forty-first floor. Inside, employees of the unnamed business cowered behind their desks after the impact, and surely from the chaos going on below. He'd lost comms, his rifle and his helmet. Left with an unpowered suit, his sidearm and axe, he'd need to find his own way. looking to the skies for a glimpse at anything familiar, Miles turned away and made for the elevator.

Stay here. Was all he said to those inside the office.

[member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Rakosh Saqai"] │ [member="Darth Iskios"] │ [member="Antherion"] │ [member="Dagos Terrek"] │ [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] │ [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] │ [member="Valkren Calderon"] │ [member="Mabbik"] │ [member="Jerit Kolomor"] │ [member="Arisa Yune"] │ [member="Lucien Galtier"] │ [member="Anya Loma"] │

[member="Adron Malvern"]

Anya listened, she didn't like the sound of anything. Civilians dying on the grounds with whatever was going on down below. Anya nodded a a She looked out the window as she thought for a moment, they needed eyes on the ground and if ra didn't respond anya needed to figure a way to get below

They could send a dropships but they'd get obliterated before they even got close, she sighed a a She couldn't figure out a way without any conflict

She looked to adron as she nodded

I agree, and I can't figure out any way to get down there to get a better look on things...lets hope...ra...holds

Darth Atrox

D
The Sith Knight would remain silent as he soared behind his new ally, landing upon the next building with surprising grace and skill. "All I know of the Dominion is that they try to unite the Jedi and the Sith under a single banner." Darth Iskios snarled, and his fists clenched and his muscles flexed from beneath his red skin. "My master has instructed me to aid in their downfall." he continued, a brief flash of pride illuminating his face.

Wasting no more time in stalling his progress for a reply, Darth Iskios dropped from the building and onto the smouldering streets below, where he spotted a small band of Dominion troops attempting to bring order to the screaming civilians as their world crumbled before their eyes.

He would massacre them, civilians included, once Rakosh joined him upon street level, but until then he sheltered behind a thick duracrete pillar. Fumbling with his belt, he quickly unclipped one of his crimson blades.

[member="Rakosh Saqai"]

Glancing below, watching the Zabrak roll behind cover. He would follow suit, landing onto his feet, before bending a knee. He would walk over to the other Sith, before bending down. Completely throwing stealth out of the window. There would be no need. Focusing deeply, the Pureblood would focus onto a pillar holding up on of the buildings behind the grouping of civillians and Dominion troops, before bringing it down using telekinesis.

They were trapped. The only way the innocent were to escape was to be passed the two Sith and that was no easy task. He would follow suit and reach for his lightsaber, not being the most-efficient using a blade. He would still withdraw his weapon. "Are you ready, to clench your thirst?" He would enquire, before nodding to him, pointing to the group of opponents. Igniting his crimson - yet ever so pale, blade. Charging forwards, before coming to an halt, obtaining the makashi opening stance. This form wouldn't be effective in this situation, though it was all he knew.

[member="Darth Iskios"]

Darth Atrox

D
Darth Iskios cursed the Pureblood silently for acting so brazen as he strolled towards him. However, he was impressed when the pillar crushed and trapped most of the party, and the dead were flung outwards by a simple flick of Mala's hand. He had revealed himself once Rakosh had, his sabre thirsty for Dominion blood, his fingers twitching to coil themselves around a soldier's throat.

This was no swordfight, and the Makashi position the other Knight had put himself in was a stupid idea, or that was Iskios' position. The soldiers would fire upon him, and one of the duelling form's weaknesses was blaster fire. Instead, the Zabrak would charge toward the pillar, and utilise Djem So to strike down the unarmed civilians and soldiers quickly, and end the miserable lives of the souls trapped beneath the pillar.

The words of his master, Lord Dirus echoed in his mind. Leave none alive.

He would turn to [member="Rakosh Saqai"]; "We must press on, time marches on."

Miles had found his way out of the building he'd crashed into, finding himself in the midst of chaos. Retorts could be heard, all across the city, as pockets of combat raged. It was brother against brother. Dominion soldiers versus Dominion soldiers. Civilians were stuck in the crossfire and Miles had no way to make contact with anyone.

His Cater Coat fluttered in the wind, Death rode the breeze today. Miles welcomed its vigor, it was a signed he'd returned to his former self. The ruthless commando who'd taken on Sith Lords to a draw, executed expert assaults on larger forces with inferior units and weapons, it was a good day.

Off in the distance, out of the corner of his eye, Miles caught sight of two easily recognizable symbols of the enemy. Sith, Crimson sabers and all, and these were very much part of the insurrection. They were targeting civilians, and that wasn't going to sit well with Miles.

Drawing his Ripper SMG, he trotted towards an adjacent building to get a line on the Sith who stood so brazenly in the open, while, from his point of view, another hid in the shadows like a coward. They were distracted with the attention of Dominion soldiers and civilians across them. It gave him a moment to act before their magik detected him.

Pulling a flashbang from his belt, he pulled the pin and lobbed it right above the exposed Sith and covered his face as it detonated above his head.

[member="Darth Iskios"] [member="Rakosh Saqai"]

The clink of the chain being pulled on the Flashbang, triggered in Rakosh's head. Like a bell ringing, with that he would throw a block of rubble towards the flash bang, attempting to knock it back from where it came. The Sith Pureblood's mask, would seemingly merge briefly changing into a different form. Rakosh turned to his new found ally. "We have company, that needs attending to." Before a mechanical chuckle would leave his mask. Turning on his heels, after the flashbang would detonate.

He would march forwards, lightsaber igniting in hand, making his way towards the soldier who was so brave to face two Sith Knights. He lightly swung his hilt through the air, his blade moving in a spinning motion. "Bad mistake." He called out.

With that, he would throw his hilt using telekinesis towards the direction of where the soldier was. Before calling it back with telekinesis, catching it in his right hand and then continuing to swing it in a circular motion. He carried on walking towards the empty building where the Dominion Soldier was, glancing to his side to expect the Zabrak to be besides him.

[member="Miles Varden"] | [member="Darth Iskios"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom