Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus : The Warrior's Paradise

93URzBk.png

“We are soldiers without borders. We are not pawns. We are free.”

Exodus is a warrior's paradise; A place where men and women can fight without being manipulated by the major galactic powers. No one is excluded because of their past. Everyone is welcome, as long as they’re willing to fight, or support the people that fight.

Hey guys! So, that should give everyone a pretty good idea about what Exodus is, but I wanna talk about some of my thoughts behind it conceptually. The group is largely modified after the MSF and Diamond Dogs from the Metal Gear Solid series of games. The idea of Outer Heaven is a core concept at play here. I'd also be lying if I said I wan't inspired by our fellow mercs here on the forum: Kur's Dozen.

If any of what i've said interests you, feel free to contact me here or on our Discord server. I love talking to people about joining up, and I'm more than willing to help setup stories to get your character in a position to join. Also, feel free to submit some contracts over HERE. it's a bit hard to be a Mercenary without contracts!
<script> </script>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom