Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exocron Technocultists (Open Raid)

confederacybanner_zps2htw0hvm.jpg
Hey All! Im back again with another Idea... ya i know, im having alot of them recently.​
Anyways, today is a bit of a different one and more for those who are looking to both know what Solan and his group is about while at the same time looking to focus on their own characters. This is a purely open thread, with anyone able to join but let me explain the idea first.​
grey_heron_by_izaskun-d7lyk1y.jpg
Yelsi Heron, Leader of the Technocultists of Exocron.​
On Exocron there exist a pirate like group tormenting the region and partaking in a more religious extermination than is acceptable to the worlds around it. Recently a trade colony was one of their targets and the result was complete annihilation of the Colony with the very clear message of the next target being a civilian outpost near Demonsgate. As such the Confederacy of the Outer Rim seeks anyone with the ability to help out in silencing these cultists to do so.​
That's the gist of it, nothing spectacular but an enemy that is sure to give those that are up for a adventure some interest as i plan for them to not be as one would expect.​
How is this?​
Simple, the Cultists are more cyborg than human at this point and with that gives them a very grievous like feel to fighting them which will be central in what one would expect. They use bladed weaponry and slugthrowers alone, avoiding Ion and Blaster based weaponry as they see them as heretical. Their leader's body is one made out of Phrik, thus making it highly resistant to Lightsabers (A hint there for anyone who wants to use this thread for phrik.)​
So this is the situation. The Technocultists plan to wipe out a civilian center and the COR is asking for the help of all those that can spare it. Who's up for a good fight, some quick action, and Phrik?​
(BTW, this is also a Recruitment thread, so ya. There is that too. If you are interested in Joining the COR, Making a Technocultist that will join, or someone from Demonsgate, Exocron, or Kesh itself. Do tell me. Im interested in seeing your ideas for such characters. )​
START DATE IS : SATURDAY THE 23RD.​

[member="Solan Charr"], Um, I would like to point out, that there would very likely not be pirates, but instead remnants of the Moross Crusade Acolytes. Because Exocron was the Moross Crusade's homeworld and dominate religion. Even then, there are a few writers still on the board with characters who still practice that religion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom