Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exchanging the Goods

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

The time had finally come and Ferron was ready, he only hoped Vanessa was. He had asked her to get a list of dossiers together so Ferron could pick between them for the temporary work transfer to his company. It was a meeting made on short notice, but he had to keep others on their toes less they thought Ferron was soft and easy to roll over. Ferron planned for a hologram communication, as he stood in his office and activated his own hologram communicator so he would show in full view. He spoke to his secretary to ensure he was not to be disturbed for at least half an hour. He could meet in person but Ferron didn't like traveling away from his Orbital Array, or taking all of his security detachment wherever he went. "Hello? Miss Vantai? Sorry for the short notice call, but I was hoping we could discuss those dossiers we talked about earlier. I hope there won't be any disappointment?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Ah, Mister Troste." The Sith lady quickly responded, choosing to go and do what she needed to do by uploading the dossiers that were on her personal datapad to the holoprojector, making them visible over on his side. "As you can see, each involved is an expert in their respective fields. Metallurgy, aerodynamic structures - all necessary groups are represented here."

She was proud to be able to offer such a crew to KDY - though she hoped that they would not be swarmed with Galactic Alliance personnel.

[member="Ferron Troste"]

Ferron nodded, "it's good to see you again, hoping you're in good health." He stated this, but as if directed solely at the holorpjector. He didn't have Vanessas projection up, as it was only up briefly before he switched over to the dossiers. He transferred them to his holopad as he glanced down and began to scroll through them. "Yes, they look quite well. I can see these individuals were trained well, or you definitely had an eye for talent." He continued to look through them a moment, offering idle chitchat. "How long have you been in the business circle - I mean, leading a company, miss Vantai," he pondered the question, interested in seeing their response. While also looking at the dossiers, he was thinking about putting the DCMM on the affiliation list.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ferron Troste"]

"Far longer than I'd like to have been." She replied. "I would have preferred to expand my holdings quickly in order to adequately secure a position as a primary shipbuilder for one of the great galactic powers. How unfortunate that such is not to be." She replied. "That said, this deal will prove particularly fruitful given the relationship that one of my benefactors has with regards to the designs I purchased."

That was certainly the truth.

Ferron nodded as he agreed, while these designs were old, they were of Kuat Drive Yards design. Once Ferron was finished reviewing the dossiers that were sent to him, he created a list of the employees he had chosen. "I will do my best to make these individuals temporary transfer as comfortable as possible. I know being tossed around in a company can be a headache or even straight up uncalled for, so while they are here I don't want them to feel like they are property. Once they have finished what I need them for I will return them to you, no extra costs or hidden expenditures." After finishing with the information, he looked back to the hologram and to miss Vantai. "Thank you for your time, miss Vantai. Perhaps we can do further business in the future," he nodded.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ferron Troste"]

"As do I." Vanessa replied, the holocall soon cutting off. She pondered over the series of circumstances, taking a sip of water. "Finally... I can start using those designs." A sigh elicited itself from her lips as she considered the many things she could do to the aging hulls of the Invictus and Avarice, the many items and tools that could be added or removed from the ships and replaced with modern technology that would be oh so functional.

How happy was she.

(FIN)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom