Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Exar Kun's Grimiore

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASIOpen%20spell%20book.jpg
Intent: A training development tool that will allow Kaine to study and progress in Sith magic.
Manufacturer: Exar Kun
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Apprentice to Freedon Naad's spirit
Modularity: Contents of the book can be manipulated and discussed.
Production: Production: Unique
Material: The leather cover was held together by a vegetable-fiber binding. The binding was reinforced with hide glue. The light brown cover was faded, the rim of the cover was worn.​
Description: Exar Kun was a fallen jedi who was guided to the dark side by the spirit of Freedon Naad . This was after Freedon's tomb was relocated to Dxun. There Freedon trained him and furthered his knowledge and skills as he hoped he could use his power to regain a physical form once again. After Exun had proven himself on Yavin 4 and fully embraced the dark side, he became the apprentice to Freedon Naad. The knowledge of sith magic and sith alchemy were essential to be able to pull this off. Exun studied and recorded what he had learned into a journal. Upon learning all he could from Freedon Naad, Exun banished his spirit once and for all thus taking the knowledge he now processed and containing his journey. His journal/grimoire had gone astray, with it, the means to teach a variety of sith magic and alchemy to those would embrace it's lessons.​
Primary Source: If Necessary
Wookie links:
This is a canon item.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Kaine said:
the force sensitive Elian Massassi was staying close to the spirit of Freedon Nadd
I am unable to locate anything on such a Massassi. While I am aware that Freedon Nadd did, indeed, have a grimoire of spells, they were created by himself and not the Massassi, the latter of which did not live on Onderon or its moon of Dxun.

EDIT: It appears I miss read the wookie page as Exun was sent to Yavin 4 when he defeated the wyrm and subjugated the local Massassi. I must have missed it the first time through assuming it was still on the forest moon. Would changing it to Kun's Grimoire be a viable solution providing I edit the post considering he was trained by Nadd's spirit?

[member="Bianca"]

Kaine said:
EDIT: It appears I miss read the wookie page as Exun was sent to Yavin 4 when he defeated the wyrm and subjugated the local Massassi. I must have missed it the first time through assuming it was still on the forest moon. Would changing it to Kun's Grimoire be a viable solution providing I edit the post considering he was trained by Nadd's spirit?

[member="Bianca"]
That's fine, so would just changing the location of the grimoire to Yavin 4. When Nadd's tomb was relocated to Onderon's moon (Dxun) only the contents of the tomb were moved, no Massassi ever lived on Dxun in canon.

[member="Kaine"]
Unfortunately (I just realized this), all canon items require a development thread. This is a completely non-important item, however, so I'm going to just ask for the minimum of 10 posts in which your character obtains the book. Whether it be by purchasing, actually finding it on Dxun, or any other method you find suitable - just start a thread, get 10 posts done towards getting this, and then link it above in the development thread field and you are good to go.

[member="Kaine"]
I will be archiving this until the development is complete. Please PM me or another member of the staff to have your submission brought back out when you are ready for this to be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom