Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ewan Antilles-Kenobi

You can try, but I will be standing in your way! If I should fall another will take my place. The fight will continue until all Sith influence is purged from the galaxy.

Now, now my Sith masters. Do not be so hasty to destroy. This youngling has potential to be useful in the future.

Do not listen to them youngling, search your feelings and soon your enthusiasm and power shall guide you to us, all on its own. For where there is the brighest light, darkness surrounds it- sooner or later, the light will dim.... and the darkness shall consume the light.

I think we're all missing the real issue of the day here: why can't Sith see the reason why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
tumblr_mloqenQJTz1sn84z3o1_250.jpg

I like how Ewan was pretty much about to be broken like a twig before THIS happened

Seroth Ur-Rahn said:
I think we're all missing the real issue of the day here: why can't Sith see the reason why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
tumblr_mloqenQJTz1sn84z3o1_250.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom