Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evil Wanted

As a jedi, I have always believed the best training comes form the field, and this carries on to those I teach. I'm looking for two sith(or dark side users), preferably an acolyte and one higher rank to take on me and my apprentice @[member="Riddick Rossdale"] during a mission for a holocron.

*breaks down various walls*
RAWR
YOU WILL FACE THE MIGHTY KITTEN IN BATTLE!

As in, I'm up for it. As long as you don't mind me endlessly calling you Vulpy.

Rawr
AND OH GOSH I FORGOT TO REPLY TO OUR THREAD
My dearest apologies Nessarose, I shall do so momentarily.

(Expect a notification within four minutes. If I fail to meet that time, feel free to drop a lego on my head as punishment.)

Great to see that this was met so quickly. However, though I've been planning this for quite some time, it might take a few days to start it. Regardless, y'all will be tagged within the week. (assuming nothing too big pops up which is highly unlikely)

Anyone who's rped with me knows I'm not incredibly picky on timing. Just try to respond when your able. As for length of the thread in general, shouldn't go on for too long but if it ends up bein lengthy, I've got no complaints.

Circumstances: Vulpesen brings Riddick in for a mission to help him get his hands on a sith holocron to bring said object to the temple when he comes into contact with two sith.

@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg

I'll think of something :p

@[member="Vulpesen"]
Awesome! Then you can definitely count me in :)

So, I've got another Padawan hoping to help out in this thread (@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]), But to keep it fair, I'll need another sith as well. So, who would like to jump in somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom