Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
We have currently an active dominion, a thread where space dwarves and space elves meet and shenanigans ensue, and there will be another battle with Bando Gora coming up soon.

Of course if you had ideas for a new thread, we're all ears :p

Thank you, thank you.
I'm waiting for my associate to return from LOA before freelancing too much of anything, but when I do, it'll likely be with the OmegaPyre core group, or SPECTRE, OSF, MICO, or any of the myriad of other shadow cells and dirty dealers.

Just a few questions for IC stuff, though. Who is responsible for hiring and briefing me ICly? Additionally, is there a liaison/broker/employer to which I'm supposed to make reports or allow oversight?

I'm pretty much responsible for the Omega Pyre core unit, answerable to Exarch @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]. Major @[member="Delila Castillon"] is XO. MICO is headed by Moira Skaldi (alt of mine). Agent @[member="Maelion Liates"] is right under her.

SPECTRE is under the control of Exarch @[member="Ayden Cater"].

I mean, it's an OOC tag. There's nothing currently in-play that would suggest to anyone that Tyger Tyger's with the Empire. Not even the character's personal awareness of his situation, for the most part ;) .

That said, I only have it because it was the first faction I joined, as they were the first faction to offer a contract. He's for sale, after all. If it causes discomfort, it just takes a quick request to make vanish.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Freelancers answer to no one but the common law of the Protectorate. You are free to come and go as you please. And, do as you please as well. *wink*

Anything else has a hierarchy. ODF, MICO, SAAT, OP. There are orders, duties, and accountabilities. Etc. The resources forum has all the details. Enjoy as you will. :D

Sounds lovely.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not averse to having a security screening or some interview, etc (so long as I have options other than "Get blackbagged, wake up to a polygraph and a pair of electrodes" :eek: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom