Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Every Paige has two sides~

Standard Profile Template

3100984-girl-brunette-art-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg

NAME: Paige
FACTION: Jedi
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5"6'
WEIGHT: 130
EYES: Sky Blue
HAIR: Brunette
SKIN:
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths:

Quick learner- Paige is able to learn at a remarkable pace, observing or studying will allow her to not only know, but understand.

Athletic- What she lacked in her youth she excelled as a Jedi. Keeping her skills sharp she is very talented at dueling with a lightsaber and is very acrobatic.

Weakness:

Internal struggle- She still struggles with the tragedy that she suffered, this is a constant battle to keep her emotions buried to allow her to be a full fledged Jedi.

Distrusting- It is hard for Paige to completely let people in to her mind or her life.

APPEARANCE:
Paige is about 5"6' and 130lbs. Her long brunette hair has grown to rest on the small of her back. The waves in her hair took a bit away from the length. Her face is beautiful, but she doesn't flaunt her assets, she has more important things to focus on. Blue as the sky, her eyes have a unique pattern when you stare close enough. She has an athletic body.

BIOGRAPHY:

"Again we circle back to the primary cause of this meeting. What are you feeling about your sister?" The Jedi master Trian pressed. The rest of the council observing from a distance. Paige realized it she needed to try harder to bury her feelings. It wasn't long ago that she was back home on Alderan.

Her parents were two of the best people Paige knew, only surpassed by her older sister Shea. They were two years a part and they were best friends. Their whole life they had been inseparable. When they were eight and ten years of age when they became aware of their connections with the force. Paige always required more practice than her sister. Shea was capable of lifting objects up and picked up her skills quickly. Paige spent a lot of time meditating and trying to find herself and understand her connection to the force.

Shea had always told Paige that she should become a Jedi. Shea was more care free and wanted to live her life a free spirit. Shea began meeting with a young man who was also force sensitive. Shea and Marik grew very close and fell for each other. Shea falling in love simply meant Paige had more time to develop herself as a force user. She soon left for the Jedi academy and studied with her pupils. She focused on her mental connection to the force, and while she was training she pushed herself to study and practice as many forms of lightsaber combat as she could learn.

First she studied Shii-cho, Makashi, and Soresu. Her childhood she was always behind her sister, so while at the academy Paige set high goals and worked hard to achieve them. She was making great progress until she received a secret message from Shea. "Marik and I are madly in love, we are having the best time of our lives. His father is working with us on using the force and it is quite remarkable! If the academy doesn't work out I'm sure he could teach you to. I love you!" Those were the last words Paige ever heard from her Shea...

"Paige, you can not hide your true intentions or feelings. You need to be honest with yourself and this council. What are you feeling about your sister's death?" Trian pushed as he could tell Paige's internal struggle.

"There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force."

Paige recited the creed back to Trian, she understood the weight of this conversation. If she was to express too much pain, suffering or anger she may be kicked out of the academy.

"I am well aware of the jedi code..."Trian was done playing games.

"What do you need to hear me say? That my sister was killed by the one she loved and trusted. That Marik was being trained to be a sith by his father, or that Shea was used as Marik's sacrifice to progress his training..."She paused, making sure to not lose the only thing left in her life. "The jedi are my family, I am not suffering. I wish she did not die, but I have learned a lot since my academics here. This simply solidifies our purpose. We need to keep balance to the force."

A Jedi raised his head as she spoke, and spoke lightly "Is that your way of saying you want to seek revenge for your sister." Paige looked up and met the stranger's stare.

"No master."

Paige waited for what felt like hours to learn that she was going to be allowed to stay at the academy. Upon hearing this she went back to her room, locked her door, and silently wept, morning her best friend, her sister, Shea. The truth she hid from the council was that she did feel pain, and it was over whelming.

The weeks that followed Paige meditated for hours, finding a way for her to bury her pain and allow her to live the life Shea wanted for her, to be a Jedi. Now Paige's ambitions were clear, she was going to study to learn all forms of lightsaber combat and become one of the best duelists she can.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Felran Natri

F
[member="Paige"]

Hmmm. If you ever want to be corrupted fight I will be here, as I always am.

Felran Natri

F
[member="Grim."]

I am always looking for a fight. I just enjoy fighting Jedi because I can corrupt them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom