Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'evening, all...

New to this site, but a SW RP writer for a good long while. Looking forward to exploring the 'verse on Chaos, seeing what kind of mischief I can get into.

Feel free to drop me a line if you're in need of a Dust Diver for your SL!

-Sate

Ah, Rob Lowe. A face like a finely sculpted piece of boot leather. (jk)

A Dust Diver is a miner of sorts who seeks rare ores on asteroids or planetoids devoid of atmo. Inherently dangerous stuff. Makes for good, lucrative writing (mostly 'cause few mining companies will risk a full-tilt mining operation in an asteroid field!)

SL = story-line

Need to get the lay of the land around here. I have a few friends hereabouts, but I need to see how the posting works, as it's not location-based. Advice?

Well it's like JOTW. But either it's public, or it's private.

In the open roleplaying forum, you will find faction threads, skirmishes between factions, dominions to conquer planets for factions to expand their territory, invasions where 1 faction invades another faction's planet, and other assorted open threads. This is where a good bit happens. It's not all faction stuff though. There are some unaffiliated peeps floating around like yours truly. Some will be marked with faction identifiers in the thread name like OS is the One Sith, GA = Galactic Alliance, GR = Galactic Republic, SSC is SIlver Sanctum Coalition.

Under the holonet, there is a star map with the territories listed.

In the private forum, it is all closed RP threads that you need to be invited into or have planned out with others.

Smuggling Crews can have their own factions, but I find it hard to find anyone who wants to write a dedicated crew. Everyone wants to be their own captain.

You are responsible for keeping your own timeline straight but there is no limit to the threads you can be involved in at once.

I think that sums it up for the moment.

[member="Sate Sorenn"]

[member="Malia Afredane"]

Silver Sanctum Coalition? pfft... Sounds made up to me, and worthy of stealing from, if only to make fun of their faction name. (/jokes)

So which is you current SL? I have a way in, if you'll have me...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Sate Sorenn"]

Welcome to the Chaos. Explore, observe, and improvise. Ask no questions and we'll tell you no lies. But remember? The Top Banner is always your friend.

Verily enjoy your stay. :D

[member="Sate Sorenn"]

Spongebob-Meme-Ill-Have-You-Know-18.jpg

I'll have you know

superthumb.jpg

I was a sexbabomb

enhanced-buzz-25177-1382165928-2.jpg

In my younger years

24DFB56500000578-2918359-image-m-7_1421769431347.jpg

I mean...

1413581926963_wps_87_Rob_Lowe_NYC_1983.jpg

I couldn't keep them away