Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evangeline Sage - I believe in wisties! *clap, clap, clap*

Riz Carter

Detective - Planetary Division
"One night on our plodding journey we were visited by what I can only call fairylights at our evening campfires. These tiny, luminous flying creatures come out at night with buzzing, squeaking noises." ―Pfilbee Jhorn[src]

NAME: Evangeline Sage
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Wistie
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 2.837 inches
WEIGHT: This question is even rude for the firesprites
EYES: Golden-green
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Glows a lot.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yeserish

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Evangeline, called Evan for short, loves to explore and learn new things. She’s small, fast, can provide an ethereal glow that’s better than any flashlight, and can burn someone when glowing her brightest. Weaknesses are her ADD, size, and tendencies for curiosity. When she doesn’t use the modified voice box, she tends to squeak and is hard to understand by someone full-sized.

APPEARANCE:
She’s a firefolk. Not much else to say. She’s small like a star wars version of a pixie.

BIOGRAPHY:
Evan is the eldest princess of the Endor firefolk. Her people are dwindling due to black-market poachers who lure away wisties as slaves to Hutt worlds and sith gardens. She hopes to change this and re-educate her people about stranger contact. But her spirit of curiosity about the other world keeps getting in the way and will, eventually, get her into trouble. She’s fierce but has trouble concentrating on one subject at a time—MUST SHINE BRIGHTER—SQUIRREL NEEDS SOME NUTS—PRETTY FLOWER—WORLD PEACE.

Her story starts when she becomes one of the captured ones and is taken off Endor, away from everything she knows.
SHIP:
Nope.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:
They will come soon if you clap three times and say “I believe in wisties!”

Black Phoenix

B
Please don't be angry if I mistake you for a fly and splat you, 'k?
Jk of course :D
Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom