Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Evac at Nadiem

Kyra stalled, his pointed question bringing up a spark of pain he'd feel in turn. "Silvers? Oh yeah. It's great." Despite the catch in her chest, her expression remained as animated as ever. Tristan had called her out on it earlier. She was new at this. It was an adjustment.

News of Kintan has surely reached the distant corners of the OPA, at least for the ears that cared to listen. She didn't linger to see if he had, instead pulling her hand away and gestured at Tristan behind them. He could consider that can of worms purposely and thoroughly closed.

"It's crazy how small the place feels sometimes! That's Tristan. I met him in Hutt waters months ago, I didn't even call him --- and honestly," she leaned in, "Thoughthewasdead-- but no! There he is! He's cute, huh?" She looked back to Maoki with a knowing grin, no real affection for Tristan in her chest.

The moment was barely given a beat before Kyra bursted out into more prattle. "Is that your ship? It's so big, you could fit, like, two hundred people in there at least! Do you drive it? Can I see it? Trist look, the big ship is his!"

The girl moved a million miles a minute, already walking as she pointed out across from them.

Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam Acaadi Acaadi

Last edited:

Sia

S
Sia gave an stiff shrug at Loske, either cause she thanked her for their help or cause she wanted to know her home world-- all words that made her feel a hundred levels of uncomfortable now a days.

"You can thank The Svivren Enclave , was doing work through them when we got the call." That was how Sia rationalized her presence out in these parts. She had given Caedyn Arenais her word to help him with his work. Refugees seemed a lot more palatable than other alternatives.

The Kyber crystal in her pocket pressed hard into her thigh, and if it wasn't for the artery that laid underneath she woulda sworn she felt it pulse. Rocks don't move though. It took her a moment to rationalize this was just her heart pounding furiously in her chest. She cleared her throat and forced herself to take a breath, pushing through it.

"The ship's hers." She gestured to Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan . "I don't know much on it, but it drives smooth..-- What are these people running from?" Came the blunt, tense question. She gave the sky another wary glance.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Quill Kaohal Quill Kaohal Weyland Castril Weyland Castril

"They aren't running. They're surviving. Surviving the wrath of the Bryn'adûl. Some genocidal warriors from beyond our Galaxy - I think. They have the most powerful army I've ever seen and they've already slaughtered millions. Best thing these people can do is just survive."

Weyland had felt almost entirely out of place until the subject of his enemy came up. He could talk about the Bryn for as long as anyone would listen. They were this Galaxies greatest threat by a long shot. The Jedi Knight felt his essence grow immeasurably more heavy, like if he'd been winded. His cybernetic eyes shifted to glance at Loske, a knowing look grasped his face.

"We'll get these people off of this planet before they arrive. I can feel it, but I can't say much for the dozens of other worlds burning right this second."

Weyland had no cheery disposition, no façade in that moment. Just the blunt truth for someone who seemed to wish it. It weighed on him, just saying the words yanked his ethical chain. His breath felt heavier, like if he turned around the Titan leader of the Bryn would be standing behind him with Loske's corpse adorning his Axe.

The Jedi Knight adjusted, for all the graces his restored vision had given him - it also produced an overactive imagination.

Tags - Sia / Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

Taozi's head tilted to mirror Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill as he looked at her. It was not until he mentioned Manu that it clicked for her.

"Ah, yes, I remember you now. A pleasure to see you again."

Smiling politely, Taozi shook the Jetii's hand, before looking out at the crowd.

"I already have my Clan wandering the crowd, handing out food and blankets. They'll grab any sick or injured and their families to take back to the ship immediately. In the meantime, we should probably start organizing the refugees and separating the sick and injured from those who are healthy if there are any. It would make it much easier to gather those who need to leave first."

Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

"We gave that a shot, to some extent, but the big pushback was family separation. A lot of these people are going to different destinations. Fortunately, we've got about two-thirds of the population offworld already, including most of the high-priority cases. There may still be some folks with extra needs here, so if your people find any, by all means feel free to prioritize them and their families. As for injured - well, we're lucky. For once we're evacuating refugees before an invasion rather than after. I think the worst we've seen so far is a man almost losing a leg to a mistake with a binary load lifter. So your medical facilities shouldn't need to do much about injuries - but if you can get them started on the right immunization packages for wherever they wind up, that would save a lot of hassle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom