Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternally Infinite!

Ultimatum smiled at seeing his friend again. The Shard once more showed up in an unexpected place. "It is good to see you as well! And yes, this is our host."

Ultimatum turned to [member="Razor Shot"] as he continued, "He said that he would explain the reason for calling us here once you arrived." He fell silent in expectation.

[member="Lord Zrixtas"]

Zaiden nodded to the newcomer, "Zaiden Greyson, at your service." He then held out a hand to shake, after which he calmly asked, "Either of you ever hear of the Infinite Empire? If you haven't that is fine, is millennia old, but is the main stead of our meeting." For many it could be considered a bomb shell, as the Infinite was little known, but those that did recognized it as the most chaotic empire in existence.

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"]

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
The name only rang out with a single other word in his mind "The starforge" a station of such immense power and advancement in technology that it baffled the mind. "And it pertains to this meeting because?" He simply asked his mind wirling iwht questions, demands and confounding half truths he'd heard or read about the Rakata infinite empire. He might have come off as rude or disinterested but now he was simply speaking with his curiosity as the man had asked for his presence and then he dropped a name like that, there must have been a good reason for it.

[member="Razor Shot"] [member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum thought for a moment, allowing his processors to mull over the information and to collect the needed information on the Infinite Empire. He could remember looking over that history awhile back, he just had to find that again. It had been something about an old and incredibly powerful empire, led by a species more advanced than anything seen today. Of course it had fallen, collapsing as all empires did at some time or another.

There, Infinite Empire, run by the Rakata and fell most probably due to the combination of a special disease and revolts on the homeworld. The largest remaining technological masterpiece from them had been destroyed by one Darth Revan, the Star Forge. An incredibly powerful artifact that used the Force to create ships and weapons or war. It had taken the combined efforts of a Jedi assault team, Revan, and a Republic fleet to take down the station.

Ultimatum asked after [member="Lord Zrixtas"], "You intend to rebuild this empire?"

[member="Razor Shot"]

Zaiden grinned and leaned back, "Well, I plan to take the ideals of the Empire, with a twist or two, and set it up so that we become what was long lost." He smiled then offered a look to the two, "Of course we do not have access to Forcesabers, The Star Forge, or any of their immense tech at the moment, but for what it is worth, we would begin small and work our way to a higher power.

"From there we could begin working on the next steps." He said then arched a brow, "I have foreseen the two of you aiding in this endeavour. Will you do the same now?"

Lord Zrixtas

Zrixtas crossed his arms when [member="Razor Shot"] began to speak again. 'Ambitious this fleshbag... would be interesting to see were this will lead in the future, might learn a thing or two about the rakat technology in the process.' He thought as he gave [member="Ultimatum"] a slight glance. "So You are also a force user or a prophet? And what would I or we be doing in this new empire you are hoping to revive?" He then asked as he had heard those words before, not the way Razor had said them but their meaning he had heard and that empire had fallen into obscurity even before it could really get off the ground.

A force user had foreseen a droid helping him in a quest to bring back an ancient and long forgotten empire? It was incredible, to put it politely, and Ultimatum believed that this was on the edge of madness. He hadn't heard of visions about droids, though this was technically not a vision about a droid. He wondered how he would help. If the man were to ask for Mustafar as a base of operation then Ultimatum would probably have to disappoint. However resources he would willingly part with.

He had a policy on not been selfish with what he had, he could not possibly use all of Mustafar's metal supply, though he hoped to avoid going to that extent. He was interested in the concept and looked forward to where this may go. He stayed silent as he allowed his friend to ask his questions.

[member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Razor Shot"]

Zaiden shrugged, "Either or. Does it really matter? You must have had visions yourself, or the Force guided you to me. Whatever the reason, you are here to help me build an empire that will survive longer than the original!" He spoke with vigor, though he did not feel it. He did not mention he also had visions of the Empire falling to shambles, crumbling beneath the weight of its own aggression.

He would just need to make sure that part did not happen.

"You both I have seen to be two with great power in the Empire. I did not for see titles, nor wealth, but I saw recognition and respect; fear. Those you command, do as you say, and with haste. So I imagine some form of generals, maybe a council seat - if such is created."

Lord Zrixtas

Zrixtas seemed to think it over for a few more moments as he listened to [member="Razor Shot"]'s explanation of the empire he wanted to build. 'The Future is always in motion.' He thought as he narrowed his eyes a little at Zaiden. "You speak of a great empire but I can't see the emotion and conviction, needed for it's survival behind it." He then said it was a similar tone to another he had been swayed to follow in her mad quest to build an empire based on another ancient order, tho less than this one. However in the back of his mind the prospect of discovering the technology of the Rakata was too much to simply pass it up.
"I am willing to join you however but I would have to say I want to be involved when it comes to any type of technology that relates to the rakata. It is my morbid curiosity that I need to know how they did what they did." He then said as he then looked at [member="Ultimatum"], with a seeming look in his eyes as to see what his friend wanted to ask his questions or put his stipulations on the proverbial table.

Ultimatum nodded as he thought about it some more. Fear. The ultimatum leadership characteristic by organic standards. What a pathetic way to gain respect and command. Ultimatum didn't rule through aggression or fear, however he was curious as to where this would lead. How long would this rebuilt empire last? All came to an end, no matter how well founded or strong it was. That was the fate of everything, even the stars and the universe. All would fade. It was a question of when.

"I believe that it would be most interesting to cooperate in such a manner. How many others are there supposed to be? Surely not one Force user, a Shard, and a Droid alone?"

[member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Razor Shot"]

"It is agreed then. Whatever advanced technology we come up with, will be met by your intense gaze." Zaiden said when Zrixtas spoke, then the Lord glanced at Ultimatum and his own appearance altered a bit - with a sigh and lowered eyes, "I am unsure. I saw at least a few. We all were to meet here. But it would seem what the Force wants for us, may not be what they want for themselves!"

Glancing back to the other Force User, "I have to ask, as Ultimatum already answered; what sort of assets do you bring to the table? I am Lord to one of the largest populated planets of the galaxy, with an exponentially high level of Force Users, and a massive vault of credits and monetary values. Ultimatum is in control of Mustafar, another rich planet, with a load of minerals, alloys, and a few other things.

"This does not mean I expect another King, Lord, Emperor, whatever. We just need to know what we have to start!"

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Lao Tzu"] [member="Darth Mudrac"] [member="Kilia"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Sennari Vishous"]

Romeo, who had sat back the whole time, listening, and pondering on the idea, was now asked to present his part of the fold. He cleared his throat, and moved his hand over a datapad. "I present much the same as you, though I have...an academy to back my side of this, as well as many companies to offer production of what we will need. I have a fleet on stand by as well, though not a large fleet, it will give us a cutting edge." Romeo deactivated the pad, and looked up. "I can also provide alliances, though that matters little at the moment."

[member="Razor Shot"]
[member="Ultimatum"]

"As I am to understand it, Damien, my companies head, trusts you; so the same comes from me. I need to validation on your part Romeo." He said, "Though adding to the Val'halan fleet is exponentially amazing. The more fighters we have, the better it will look in the long run." He paused, "Yet it still interests me, this academy. What kind? Any specialized training? Or is it simply a school?"

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Lao Tzu yawned obnoxiously loud and long as the remarks were made by [member="Razor Shot"] purposely interrupting him. Once the obnoxiously loud yawn was over. Lao looked at him and said in a dry tone...

"If I wanted to go to a museum of history and read other's accounts. I would have done so and this place doesn't even look like it has the ornate architecture to line up properly with any serious museum....Oh I'm sorry. Did I distract you from ya'll stroking ya'll's egos? Do you want me to come back later when you too are done? I can leave..."

Lao Tzu got up from his chair. Nodded at both and turned around and walked towards the door. He stopped a few paces before the door and turned back around again and spoke to everyone present.

"It seems as though neither ya'lls, money, power in the force or influence has allowed for ya'll to accomplish the deed set in front of you both. So either ya'll need my and our help. Or you can go back to what ever people with huge ego's do, and stroke them....long...hard....and alone....As far as me and my own. I do what I want, when I want and with whom I want, period. Now with that in mind. Please check ya'll's ego's or they will be the death of us. With that in mind. I only bring my person and what I can carry and hold. Nothing more and nothing less."

Zaiden let a laugh ring clear across the street, before it reverbarated back to his ears on the stairs, "You believe we have not the capabilities to reach our goals? We have not even began a thing, so we have also not failed at all. In no way have we stroked egos, rather explained what assets we can bring to the table. If you have literally nothing but yourself, and a meager Force signature, why should we let you in the ranks of our forming empire? Let alone why we should listen a word you say!

"As well, we have not even begun a thing about the foundation as said, and you already speak of insubordinate attitudes. That is another reason I am now wary that the Force brought us together!"

[member="Lao Tzu"]

Ultimatum smiled a little bit. Organics. They seemed adept at quarreling. Some argued for no other reason than the fact that they could. They didn't seem to need any other motive. Ultimatum could hardly understand that. He focused himself instead to a question, not wanting to go through the headache of trying to comprehend the organic logic.

"Are these two within your vision?" If so he wondered. Certain having different personalities and views would add variety to leadership and would allow for better understanding... hopefully. The other possibility was that it would drive the leaders further apart and in the end cause the downfall. One advantage to being a droid, generally we work together. Not that organics didn't work together, they just always seemed to have their own agenda.

[member="Razor Shot"] [member="Lao Tzu"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"]

Romeo watched, again, as more words were spoken, this time they were accusations and pointing of the fingers. "This man sounds more like Lord Vornksr with a bad hair day." Romeo said quietly. He hoped he never saw that man, he heard terrible things about him.

"The academy is on Hoth, it specializes in training those to learn self disciple, rather than brute power, and conquering. I'll give you a tour one day. Damien and I go way back. He's a good man, a amazing friend. I'm happy to hear he holds me in high regards."

Romeo replied to the questions Razor had asked.

"As far as, is this doable...the answer is very much so. You can see it in this man's eyes." He nodded at Razor. "When he's set on something...not much will change his directions. I've heard tales of you, Shard. As for me, I bring only what is asked of me. So ask...and I shall see to it at once." Romeo stood up from the table, and stretched his legs. He walked over to the man who had been talking about egos. Romeo smiled.

He placed one hand on his shoulder. "Egos are what makes a Sith, a Sith. Do not compare me to such ideologies. Please. Razor, you must remember, alone, a man can do many things, but with help, a man can do anything. The force is strong with us, it brought us here for a reason. Let us find a common goal, and work towards it. Fighting will get us no where."

[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Razor Shot"]
[member="Lao Tzu"]

Lord Zrixtas

Zrixtas was about to speak but then [member="Romeo Sin"] spoke and he remained silent as [member="Razor Shot"] began to speak and then the rude interruption of [member="Lao Tzu"] was really just what he needed. 'Great the fleshbags have just gotten together and already they are bickering like small children.' He thought, almost rolling his eyes if he had them. When [member="Ultimatum"] spoke he nodded his agreement to the question that his friend had posed to Razor.
When Romeo said he'd heard of him he had to wonder. "You know of me?" He asked as he was sure his steps through the galaxy had been very minor for the passed four hundred years. "However to answer your question Zaiden, I bring my own power, my thirst for learning, my ingenuity and the fact my body can always be made stronger and stronger with more and better technology." He answered and then he looked towards Lao, his optical sensors narrowed a little as he looked the young man over, brash and quite full of himself that was true but his youth also brought with it limitless potential, one of the few redeeming qualities that Fleshbags had in his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom