Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Eternal Noble Backstory

Hello,

I've finally put this character together enough to at least play him, however the main thing I struggled with was the biography. So long story short I opt to do something a bit different and that's to roleplay his backstory out instead of just writing it. Basic things to know is that Jayce is a noble son of Helms (allegedly a noble but they don't own anything to their name just yet) who joined the Eternal Empire’s military as it was required of him.

What I'm looking for in this case is someone from the Eternal Empire whether it's his mentor (drill sergeant), buddies, rivals, etc during his basic training or even a noble get together would be fine. At the start I'm wanting Jayce to be the noble with little combat gets to showcase what he does before things such as the war begins to directly affect him somehow.

If nothing else I'm always happy to thread with someone for like a side story or whatever else you may have in mind.

I think this sounds like a cool idea! Many people roleplay out their backstories in different ways. One tactic I’ve seen and used, is the solo thread. Its a private thread where you can flesh out different moments of your characters life. Its helped me figure a lot of stuff out about my character.

I don’t have any imperials or I would jump in but wanted to share encouragement and ideas.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
I also have no Eternal Empire characters, however my Empire, The Elysium Empire (EE2.0), is a rival of The Eternal Empire, so if you ever want to do any diplomacy, skirmishing, etc. I'm happy to join. You could also join this Junction that started off slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom