Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Esolea Expeditions & Research, Inc; Now Recruiting!

Hello, friends and fellow Jedi!
I am pleased to announce the formation of a new Company in the SJO; Esolea Expeditions & Research! I've formed this Company with dreams of exploration... Expanding the Jedi Order's reach into unknown space, acquiring resources, and traveling through vast swathes of space toward unknown destinations.
ZXDmlmR.png
JF0Yc43.png

ZXDmlmR.png
EE&R's stories will be journeys to planets most of us may not know exist - identifying resources, exploring abandoned places, and meeting new & interesting creatures & people! We will be mining, staking, and cataloging rare & exotic mineral deposits, spelunking into dark & lonely depths, providing humanitarian aid, and interacting with the Galaxy in new & exciting ways!
I'm currently in the process of fleshing the Company out more, and would like to send out an interest check; if anyone is interested in joining the Company and writing some awesome Exploration campaigns in the future, please let me know either here or through PM. If you'd like to speak with Drystan about a business arrangement personally regarding the Corporation, I've created a thread below (only open to members of the Faction at this time). Thank you for your interest!
May the Force be with us all.

[member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Jasper Candos"]

Thank you both for your interest! I'd be happy to bring you in, once things get moving =) I'm presently in the process of securing backing within the SJO and will begin outfitting EE&R.. I'd like to get both of you onto my Discord, so we might stay in touch easier. We're still a short while away from really getting involved in the galaxy, so I humbly ask for patience.

My Discord is Drystan Marakos#8130 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom