Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Escaping Nar Shaddaa

tq7Gv9f.png

Anyone need a slicer? Reads the encrypted message sent out on various private channels, come find Flika in Nar Shaddaa's Corellian Sector.

WANTED:
Anyone who can bust Ria out of Nar Shaddaa.

THE CATCH:
Ria's branded on her left hand anyone who's anyone will recognize her as being Sotta the Hutt's property. Additionally, Ria's spent the last decade trying to rebuild her probe droid E-M4 and probably won't leave without him (he's in a trunk).

REWARD:
You get a brand new slicer and her probe droid as part of your faction.

NOTES:
Ria Misrani prefers to live through this event, and would like to keep her head in tact even after they leave Nar Shaddaa as Sotta will do whatever he can to get her back. If you manage to get a high enough diplomacy with Sotta he will tell your faction that Ria was delivered to him by a mysterious hooded figure who he suspected of being a force user.

GROUP LIMIT:

[member="Ria Misrani"]
If anyone can bust her out, it's Julian. He is not part of any faction but does have membership with the Bounty Hunter's Guild and sponsored by Arceneau. If Sotta has any know how of the criminal underworld and bounty hunters, he'll know to steer clear from peeving off Julian. He didn't earn his reputation by sitting around.

Does this mean you'd be willing to come bust her out, [member="Holden Tark"]?

[member="Julian Valentine"], she's not gonna say no - and if Sotta's got a problem well, he can answer to Julien. Ria just wants off the den of sin.

[member="Ria Misrani"]

I'm an agent who likes credits just as much as the next guy. Promise me a good profit and I'll be sure to work some magic with the slug, as our connections should be decent. Not my favorite clients to work for, I have to admit.

I want to thank everyone who responded to the thread, but for the time being I've decided to go with [member="Julian Valentine"]!

However, I definitely would like to plan out some future rp threads with the rest of you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom