Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ergonomic Assessments, the Mando Way

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
"Ergonomic assessments are about detecting workplace hazards that may get in the way of efficiency, such as improper, dangerous even, layout of equipment. Or otherwise ensuring that work accidents do not occur by making early detection of workplace hazards"

While, of course, ergonomic assessments are related to efficiency, their relationship to efficiency have nothing to do with drills, unlike what Deran would imply. [member="Kami Meran"] showed that they were poorly understood outside of workplace health and safety regulatory authorities, and routine efficiency assessments and training only had minimal overlap at best with ergonomic assessments.

"But don't think they are the same as the drills you outlined: they act on different levels"

" trust me mado's have backups for backups. it's the same thing you just gave fancy words for it." Deran joked.
offering a prosthetic hand .
" Deran Meran. lets go over these things. sad to say we do tin a tidy ship [member="Klesta"] . "

Klesta

"Now you reassured me as to your ability to implement the recommendations that ensue from ergonomic assessments. Provided that the contract is signed, each and every work station manned by organics will be inspected, and, if you feel it should be done periodically, perhaps you may wish to exercise the option of periodic renewal. Because of the number of organics covered, you are getting a bulk discount on the assessments. I signed my end of it"

With the usual legalese in ergonomic assessment contracts that the Sith Inquisitor is not liable for failing to implement the recommendations of an ergonomic assessment in a timely manner, and that supplemental assessments ordered after a work accident, a court order or a medical prescription will be charged the same as a regular assessment, with the process to order those being outlined. How far along would she get with [member="Kami Meran"]? It just didn't quite happen the way the Jawa wanted it to. Perhaps Deran would still sign the contract? He knew there were some hopes to it.

Deran signed [member="Klesta"]'s contract and began taking the Assistant on a tour.
leaving both bosses to talk Business.
" ok you passed the test you put up with the stupid and didn't try to take advantage. we could do with Efficiency training. "

Klesta

"Efficiency training in a health and safety sense, that's the main thrust of the training part"

And now that the contract he came here for was signed, Klesta must endure the slog to get out of Asop, out of [member="Kami Meran"]'s station in the Asol system, especially because of the asteroid field. He was satisfied, but he had other business to tend to. Yet he had to be polite to the Merans and let them know he was leaving and why.

"If you could please excuse me, but I have other business functions to attend to elsewhere"

" of coarse [member="Klesta"] your ship has been given a pre-flight check we refueled and repaired any damage and added a few things. it is customary in my clan to give a gift during a business deal. so i present a Skin suit. should keep you safe."

Klesta

The main stuff [member="Kami Meran"] added that was not about repairing damage caused by stray debris was mostly data about the debris field into the yacht's navicomputer. Still, a skin-tight suit of light armor? He couldn't refuse it without incurring the wrath of the person who gave it. And so he left for the hangar, with a suit of light armor, and the contract in tow. The Mandos will never see ergonomic assessments the same again: maybe Clan Meran will have clients from other clans that could, down the line, bring in some more ergonomic assessment business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom