Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Er'Dolar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerropten

My conclusion is logical.
latest.png

5464247_orig.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a larger, flying creature for the Bryn'adûl.
  • ​Image Credit: Pacific Rim, x, x
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: Bryn'adûl
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Er'Dolar
  • Designation: Non-sentient
  • Origins: Wild Space
  • Average Lifespan: 34
  • Estimated Population: Rare
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type I
  • Average Height of Adults: 8 m
  • Average Length of Adults: 20 m
  • Skin color: Grey or black
  • Hair color: None
  • Distinctions: A fairy large flying creature, the Er'Dolar is a genetic/alchemy created being with a set of two crests, and an armored hide. The strange creature also has a long tail, wings that fold into its forearms for protection when on the ground, and bioluminescence. They also possess a split lower jaw.
  • Races: None
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Sensitive
Strengths:
  • Powerful wings.
  • Tough hide.
  • Powerful jaws.
  • Strong tail.
Weaknesses:
  • Wing leather is weak.
  • Split jaw can be easily injured.
  • Bioluminescence makes stealth impossible.
CULTURE
  • Diet: Carnivore
  • Communication: Roars
  • Technology level: None
  • Religion/Beliefs: None
  • General behavior: Er'Dolar are an incredibly aggressive species, and will hunt down any target given to them. While they can seem calm when around their handlers, it has not been unheard of for the flying creatures to attack anything in sight when they are not kept in check. It has also been noted that seem to be fairly smart, and almost seem to plan their own attacks out.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created with a combination of genetic experimentation and alchemy, Er'Dolar are an almost draconic species created to add to the Bryn'adûl beast forces as a heavier flier. While exactly what is used in the beast's genetic make-up is unclear, Lerropten has simply called it a "Logical" combination. Even so, the genetics aren't the only thing that make these fliers terrifying. The Er'Dolar have been warped and shaped by alchemy, and this has made them more aggressive and powerful than they otherwise would be. Being a recent creation, the beasts aren't combat tested, but they should, none the less, be a terrifying sight.

[member="Lerropten"]

Greetings! I love seeing a good scary species and I do apologize for the delay. There are just a few small adjustments to go over.

1.) ​Image Credit: The links go to a "google redirect" page. Please link it directly to Wiki Page Kaiju #1 and Kaiju Battle #2.

2.) Links: Please add the relevant link of the Bryn'adûl.

3.) Origins: If there's no specific planet they're from and only "Wild Space" applies - Please link it.

That's all! Tag me when completed and I'll get you on your way to enjoying these lovely beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom