Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
With: [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Sayl Bane"] [member="Mistress Malkite"]

Ouch. Why did everything hurt? Zenva's eyes blinked open, confusion setting in rather quickly. What the kark was the flash of light? Pushing herself up to a sitting position, her yellow and red eyes swept the area. "By the gods."

Surrounded by high red cliffs and sitting in a valley she had never seen before, Zenva sprang to her feet. As she continued looking around, her hands began roaming across her body. Uninjured, that's good. Her fighting knives were still in their sheaths and her DL-22 and Blaster Buster were holstered. Merr-Sonn C14a stun grenades in there container, good. Personal comm, jackpot! Zenva quickly pulled the comm from her belt and started sweeping for channels. "Come on you piece of chit! Pick up a karking signal!" Nothing. Calm down, she told herself. Breath. Think. What were you doing last? "Ok I was on Makeb. Drinking with Foehammer and dicing." Her voice trailed off. Did the Wookie lose and kill me for it? Yeah, he couldn't handle losing but they were Honor Family, he wouldn't kill honor family, right?

"Ok standing here is pointless. Get to higher ground. Figure out where you are and get the kark back to your ship. Good plan. Stop talking to yourself while your at it." Zenva took at deep breath and started toward the cliff face. Taking her time to skirt around large groups of people. The Zabrak warrior stood apart from those around her. So many were frightened, some openly weeping or clustered together in quivering groups of terrified civilians. Few moved with her determined stride. It was pathetic. There had to be someone here that knew what was going on and she would find them no matter what.

Finally, someone that looked like they knew what they were doing. There was a man, judging by the build, in the robes of a Sith. Last she had checked The Ravens and the One Sith were allies. Let's hope he remembers that, she thought. "Hey you there! Sith. Come here."

Connor was transfixed on the being, talking riddles and looking like a haunting vision. He couldn't take his eyes off the strange clothing and material he wielded. Fingers flexed on the hilt as he felt a weight push his arm coming from the figure.

Stepping back, he heard a crackle in his com. Connor brought the blade directly in front of him, vertically, his face coated in the blue glow.

”I am Master Connor Harrison of the Silver Jedi Order - who are you? Sith? What world is this? ANSWER ME."

Keeping his eyes on the figure, Connor moved his left hand to pull up the comlink from his belt and activated it, frustration and a glimmer of hope in his voice. The noise was distorted, but it was something.

”This is Connor Harrison - do you read me? Hello?”

His eyes never left the figure, and his heart was beginning to beat hard in his chest.

[member="The Ferrymen of the River"] [member="Nima Tann"]

Allies: [member=Azrael]

The plains of the that was the chasm of the canyon seemed to went on forever; infinite; never ending. And he was the only life form that seemed to be present in his walk. Don't look back. His right crushgaunt concealed right hand clutched his unique crossbow with index finger on the trigger of the weapon and his free left hand, too having a crushgaunt, continued to hold his cigarette that moved back and forth whenever he wanted a smoke of it. While each inhale indeed harmed his lungs it was also good to keep the nerves down and rid of any anxiety that he had. Fearless he was, but the eerie silence around him that was mixed with his footsteps that didn't echo throughout the plains surrounded by statue figures and the walls that were the foundation for these statues to stand. And just by the fact that he was alone in these plains within this canyon gave him the feeling that he being watched or that something was awaiting for him.

Why the hell was here? Was there a purpose for him in this world that definitely seemed foreign to his eyes? He was wasting his time in this mysterious place that he wondered was another universe or dimension that was light years away from Mandalore, Concord Dawn, and the galaxy that he knew. Or maybe, he was abducted by the Vong or Sith and out him here in this damnation that probably didn't had time nor was considered as space. And with each step he took he was becoming angry. Maybe if there was just some companion like his pet Vornskr or Mandalorian then he would feel a sense of ease and wouldn't be angry, but annoyed he would be. "Best not go in damn circles and find a karking portal." For how long he was walking? Thirty minutes? An hour? A day? He couldn't tell with how the astronomy and physics was karked up and not applied in this dimension that he walked in.

As he took an inhale of vapor the Rally Master began coughing as he heard a familiar voice coming from his comm link. It was the leader of the Mando'ade and a vod: Mand'alor Azrael. So he wasn't alone in this Manda forbidden wasteland? He took that as a sign felt a rush of relief flowing through him and even more as it was someone he personally knew and not a foreigner that he would take caution of. And he could hear the tone of excitement in the Mand'alor's voice as he reached to Vilaz via comm link. And he couldn't blame him. The Warrior was also happy to know that he had someone by his side that he could trust. He flicked off his cigarette and grabbed his buy'ce from his utility belt and placed it on his head to be greeted by the familiar HUD that was installed when his armor was forged along with its other components and specaik features. Along with the HUD he could see the fellow vod's signature tag blink on the HUD noting the Redneck where he was and vice versa for the leader of the Mandalorians.

"Vod! Damn I'm glad to know I ain't alone. I'm surrounded by some karking statues lookin down in this canyon. Y'know what's going on?" If the answer was no the Mandalorian wouldn't be surprised to hear that. If anyone were somewhere unknown and unexplored and was purposely there by some or figure, then how would they know what was happening and how they got here and why? He only cared to find answers and see if he and the Mand'alor could leave this wasteland that was more for the damn or Dar'jetti in his point of view.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"]

"I see... follow me Connor of the Silver Jedi." With that he turned and started back into Nima's direction as he moved slowly, answering no question though after a moment the spectre did speak again. "Oh, and another living is near by, i can't leave the female living be." With that his head turned back towards the direction of Nima Tann, the walk nothing more than five minutes before she would come into sight once more.

Fable Merrill

As directed by Michael Bay.
Where: Blood Wastes
Who: [member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Fable was a little surprised at the hug - not that it was happening, because they were in a frightening, strange place and had just found each other - but mostly because it seemed an act of desperation and comfort as much as love, which was unlike the woman she loved so much. Fabula Cavataio was many things, but she was rarely desperate or scared in Fable's (limited and selective) experience. Maybe mom had been here longer than she had? That'd explain a lot, aside from the obvious - Fable felt like she'd woken up here about an hour ago, but mom was acting like she'd been stuck here for years. Which was ridiculous, as Fable had just talked to her yesterday and everything was fine.

"We're going to be okay, right?" She asked with a small, slightly nervous smile, leaning against her mother - and genetic twin's - body. An illegal clone she might be, but Fable was lucky in that she'd been found by her unwitting donor fairly early. That'd helped to define their relationship a good bit. Pulling back from the waist up, Fable brushed some of her be-mucked hair (which was busily trying to dry into a solid, disgusting mass) away from her bloodied, muddied face. "I'll try and carry you if I can. I just want to get out of this place." Fable admitted. There was blood on her hands and every other part of her. She wanted gone.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[SIZE=12pt]Location: Blood Wastes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt][member="Drapeam Nyx"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="The Onyx"] [member="Razer Sin"] [member="Apoc"] @Vi’kas Mirtis [member="Fable Merrill"] [member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="Slice Spiralflame"] [member="Fabula Cavataio"] [member="Conner Garon"] [member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Glyph"] @Whoever the heck is still in the blood wastes here[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I awoke to the sounds of wailing filling the air, accompanied by a horrible stench which made me gag. Lifting my head, I looked around to get a better idea of where I was, which didn’t help much. All around me were bones and rocks and pools of things which I didn’t even want to think about. There were beings further away which were wandering aimlessly – these were the sources of the wails, from what I could tell. The pools smelled like old, rancid blood, an imagery which was not wanted. At all. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I let out a groan, struggling to at least rise to a sitting position when I froze, a realization dawning. A realization which shot away the confusion and dawning horror of where I was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Force Users, from what I had gathered, always felt the Force. It was always there, like an annoying presence which never went away. Even I was not immune to the feelings of the Force, unfortunately. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]But now? Now, I felt…empty. Hollow. Stranded. And it made me feel like a child. Up until that point I’d never realized how whole I’d felt with the Force. Oh, sure, using AV reduced my ability with the Force, but even then it was always there. I need to tell Karr about this, I decided.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Speaking of Karr… I looked around again, but I couldn’t see him. Scowling, I stood up and dusted off my—My jammies?! Oh, gods. With a rush, I remembered what I’d been doing: I’d finished my lessons (at least, the ones I didn’t skip) and had gone to my room to take a nap. For the sake of a clean bed I’d changed into an ankle-long white sleeping gown with sensible shorts underneath. My feet were bare, a fact which I was most unhappy about. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Whoever did this is going to pay,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] I grumbled, even as I tried to recall whether or not I’d taken AV before I’d gone to sleep. Was it possible that this was just a really karked-up nightmare? Maybe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rising to my feet, I moved one foot forward and stepped on a stone. “Oh, kark!” I screamed, jumping away. Nope! Not a dream. Not even close to a dream. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Plopping back down, I examined my foot and was relieved to find that, though my foot was sore, it hadn’t been cut. Though I was willing to bet that, within minutes, my feet would look horrible. I looked up again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I looked at the bones.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I looked at the pools.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I looked at the chasm – something I’d just noticed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I looked at the clouds brewing in the sky.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Time to go![/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] I thought, getting back up to my feet. To the chasm we go! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Double Kay!” I screamed as I walked. “Where are you?! Double Kay!”[/SIZE]

Aerin's sea-green eyes flew open. She remembered being in the rain on the streets of Coruscant. She remembered suddenly having no ground beneath her. She remembered falling.

She sat up, and grimaced slightly. So, she'd hit her head? Felt like it. Must've knocked her out for a bit. She looked down at her body. maybe a bruise or two underneath her jeans, but other than that, she was good to go. Luckily she was still fully clothed, and her backpack and lightsaber were still with her.

Slowly, Aerin stood up. Where in the Hell was she? Everywhere there was screaming. It was almost deafening. The ground was covered with ashes. And.... blood? Oh God, there was blood EVERYWHERE! She looked around, worried and confused.

"Relax, girl. We didn't kill anyone, for once."

So Jen WAS here. Aerin had vaguely wondered why she hadn't heard from her ghostly Sith head-companion. She sighed.

"Nice to hear from you. Mind telling me where we are?"

"I'm in YOUR head, remember? I only see what you see. From what we're seeing right now, I'd say.... We aren't on Coruscant anymore...."

There were so many of them! All around her, pushing and pulling, running, gasping, falling to the burning muck below. Some tried to get past her. They tried to knock her down and use her as a bridge. But they underestimated her. With ease she cut down any foolish enough to interrupt her before putting her blades back in their sheathes. Surely her physical strength alone was enough to get by? Of course it was! She was a Si-.... the thought threatened to jar her out of her state of madness. How had she almost called herself a Sith? No way was she one of them! Just the idea was enough to ruffle her metaphorical feathers even more! Instead of snapping back to her normal self the Zorren entered a further stage of rage! Oh dear... oh dear oh dear.... she's going to get herself killed at this point.
"Next stop: The other side! Want a ride?"
That voice... it was... it was the metal man! He seemed different, somehow, from the way he was just a few moments prior. Nyx wondered why. But her pondering was cut short by a stray hand locking around her ankle. One of the fallen had grabbed onto to her in a desperate attempt to pull himself up. The combined force of her pulling and others pushing was enough to break his wrist. What she cared about was the pain she felt. Damn it all! She thought, yanking herself free. There wasn't any time to answer her new ally before the crowd pushed her into the pool... the rift practically rose up, catching her, pulling her inwards. She screamed as it did.
And she fell.
and fell
and fell This was not chaos.
and fell
And she landed. Quite hard, upon the ground.
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
@Others in the Blood Wastes somewhere near the Rift.
NOTES:
Weapon list: Two standard vibroblades, two BTI-WB-Woebringer Blaster Pistols, one red lightsaber.
Injuries: Sith Poison in veins, burns on both arms, cuts along both forearms, minor sprain on ankle.
State of Mind: FULLY ENRAGED, READY TO KILL, CONTROLLED BY POISON
EXITING THREAD: ENTERING ALDERAAN DOMINION THREAD
Summary: In which Nyx lasted an impressive thirty seconds against [member="Fabula Cavataio"], lost herself to the Sith Poison, killed a dozen or so people, then left like it was nothing. Onward, to even more chaos and darkness! TO ALDERAAN!

[member="Aerin Summers"]​
Ashe hobbled about in her soiled expensive boots, looking around for anyone else in this horrible landscape. She could see others, but they were too far off to notice the red-clad Ikon woman. She wandered a bit further, rounding the corner of a large rock.​
There! There was someone! Maybe they knew what was going on! She walked faster, waving a hand at the stranger.​
"Hello?! Yes, you there! Thank heaven I'm not the only one! Do you have any idea where we are?"

Allies: [member="Verz Horak"] | [member="Ijaat Akun"]
Friends for the moment: [member="Nickolas Imura"] | @Zavzen Sae’ryx | [member="Laguz Vald"] |[member="Nyos Val"] [member="Viktoria Zambrano"]

Arla could see it fast approaching battle. Identify yourself she turned Arla Balor, who are you? So they’d have her name if they were going to kill her and around here that was becoming a possibility. As more and more people woke from the slumber of the dead the resistance to do battle was slowly fading away. She did look up again to see who had spoken she tried to look over at Verz but could not. Her gaze was locked on the battle that was looming, that with each yell moved ever closer to them.

Arla’s emotions were always in gear always ready to engage and this, this was not helping. She found herself beginning to slip into an absent minded haze reaching out she pulled the first blade that her fingers curled around the hilt, tugging it slightly it gave way.

The weight for only a moment gave her pause she strode forth into the fray swinging the blade at anything that moved in her direction. She tried to focus on whether they were Vod or not but there was a raging in her that wanted to be sated and only battle would drain that feeling away.

[SIZE=12pt]Behelian Canyon[/SIZE]

The sudden disconnection from the Force wasn’t even the first thing that hit him. Jacen was a visual man and he’d barely even begun to rediscover his connection with the Force. At the darkest base of the canyon, it was the grim statues rising up on either side of him that first caught his eye. Then he lowered his gaze and took in the piles of bones all around him. Heart racing, hands trembled, he closed his eyes. It was then that the loss of the Force was made obvious. He could no longer sense…anything. He could not use it to focus, could not feel the world around him. In an already surreal experience, it added another layer of otherworldliness.

Slowly, he opened his eyes. Damn. It was all still there. His breathing was fast and shallow now, but at least he was aware of that. No Force, but that didn’t preclude trying to meditative techniques he hardly knew. Deep diaphragmatic breaths started to calm him. His eyes turned to the horizon. The shaking stopped, his pulse slowed.

The horizon was infinite, the canyon stretched out for eternity as if the world was flat. And yet at the same time, it was close. It fell in and out of focus, near, then far. Large, then small. All other thoughts faded away as he was lost to the canyon.

Sin1

S
[member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="Keturah Sin"] [member="Cross Ikon"]

Razer sat his niece down, and looked at Cross, "Hey, lover boy, watch her." He turned, and grabbed Tora's hand, "Eat it while we go, I feel like...I feel like there's something there..." He gathered up things happened here for a reason, those reasons being unknown, but they were here to stay till something came. As Razer turned to look back at the niece he cared for, he spoke softly. "Stay here, I'll be back." He was still shirtless, and his body was showing just how well he kept it in shape. Each movement caused a muscle to ripple, and his abs were chiseled into a perfect six pack. "Tora, call me crazy...but something about this place intrigues me.." He continued to guide her to the river, and finally was on it's banks. The water looked almost inviting to him, but he resisted the urge.

[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

Gareth swung his lightsaber through thorns and such that appeared. The swings were uncoordinated and they felt wrong. Without the help of the Force he had to be careful where he swung or shone his lightsaber in fear that he might accidentally cut himself, or worst. So he carefully maneuvered the weapon within the air as he began to hear voices within the distance.

It seemed like the garden was transforming, manifesting into various forms of fear that plagued him. The potential thought of losing Aria, his confidence within his abilities, and his inability in feeling he couldn't protect anyone. They stabbed and clawed at him, slowly degrading his mind. "Stop!" He called out, holding his head. His lightsaber dropped from his hands and rolled a little ways from him. The Jedi Knight collapsed onto his knees.

"Get out of my head!" He says, trying to block out the growing loudness of the voices. Was this an illusion? Or maybe a test? Maybe some Sith was playing a wicked game on him. He wasn't sure, but he would fight against it. He knew he couldn't stay here or let these thoughts degrade at his sanity. He didn't want to be here. So with as much strength as he could muster he staggered towards his lightsaber, and pressed on after grabbing it.

There had to be a way out. There had to be someone or someplace, right?

"Is anyone there?!" He called out, sweating profusely.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] l [member="Mrrew"]

Where: The Blood Waste
Who: [member="Fable Merrill"], the only person in the world.
What: Hating [member="Shule Windspeaker"]

Fabula wasn't ready to stop her hug yet. That hug needed to last for another few eternities. There were several reasons for this, most importantly of all the fact that the second she stopped she had to confront the unfortunate truth that walking was going to hurt like a queen. That said, Fable was right. They had to leave. They had to leave now. Looking over her shoulder at the man who had wounded her, the tormented woman shot him a glare of deadly intent. 'If you touch her, I will dismember you and throw you into the blood.'

Moving time. Fabula took a single step with her good leg, leaning the wounded side of her body against Fable. "Hh-!" Her next step was pain beyond recognition. She couldn't speak, or cry out. All she could do was gasp, her legs crumpling out from beneath her. If she had attempted another movement, she likely would've fallen to the bone beneath her. If a single step was impossible, the trek out of this disgusting place would require the willpower of a god.

Something inside her refused. Something in the darkness beneath sentient forces like "willpower."

Maybe it was direction, intent, or just a civil cover on the utter contempt she held for her own weakness. Eyes practically gleaming with unfocused, impotent hate, Fabula forced herself to stand again, lifting her leg just an inch. "...Fable. My left leg will not function. In order to move, I'll require your help with every single step." And she was entirely content with that. The few memories that she had sorted through had all been in regards to Fable. She trusted the girl with her life.

The she-devil refused to trust, or to make herself vulnerable to anyone. This weakling would get her killed, if she didn't try on her own. But the she-devil had lost. Since Fabula had begun trusting her thoughts rather than her instincts, she had found someone to help her. More importantly, she had found someone she loved. The two couldn't reach a consensus, but the she-devil was losing power in the face of memory, thought, and love. Fable might never know how her presence alone had been able to save her mother's splintering mind.

Nearby Strangers: [member="Trenchcoat Man"] [member="Ferian Adair"]

Saevis walked along the edge of the chasm. She had been here for what felt like hours, with no signs of anyone else. She didn't know where this place was. She didn't really know how she got here, either. But there was one thing she did know: Her connection to the Force was gone. It was as if it had never even been there. She should've been angry, or scared, or confused. But something about this place was keeping her calm and collected.

Token blinked. She still wasn't sure what was going on. The blonde bit her lip and looked out off the cliff. She wasn't that crazy. But... what if there was something really wrong? Still, she needed to think. This wasn't punishment. If someone wanted to punish her for what happened to her parents, that would've been years ago. And now? It was going well, there was even a puppy involved in her life!

A puppy!

And now she didn't know where puppy nor Sindy was. And that was... she needed to fix that. Get out of wherever this is, get on a ship and.... what if the Force was BROKEN? That wouldn't be the end of everything, but still... not fun.

She looked from the guy on the ground, to the other and tried to smile. “I wish I did... I don't even know... where or when.” Because for Token, when she really thought about it, everything was fluid and nothing traveled in a straight line for long.

“I don't like the feel of this place.” Because she COULDN'T feel it.

[member="Seamus Valik"] [member="Falcon Gyndar"] [member="Marrik Aloxum"]

Allies: [member="Arla Balor"] @Ijaat Akun
Friends for the moment: @Nickolas Imura @Zavzen Sae’ryx @Laguz Vald @Nyos Val

Verz fired his weapon at the malicious spirits that were trying to attack him and his group. His rational mind told him that they were too open, too exposed. His rational mind, however, was not in charge. Something had pushed him head over heels, so to speak, making his first instinct to kill everything in sight.

Dead fell once more, where to, he did not care. His comrades were holding out well, that he could see. It was chaotic. It as wonderful. For a Mandalorian to unleash his true prowess in battle was simply glorious. Every shot a prayer, every kill a praise to the Manda.

He could hear sounds of battle growing closer. His motion sensor, when not interrupted by interference, read a small group of unknowns headed his way. He would burn that bridge when it came to him.

Keturah nibbled on the bar Razer had given her, even though she wasn't very hungry. She sat down on [member="Cross Ikon"]'s bed next to [member="Rik'Tani"] . As [member="Razer Sin"] turned to leave, she called after him.​
"Hey, be careful! This place... It can't be trusted! Don't take anything for granted, Uncle Razer!"
She said in a worried tone. Another gust of wind sent chills down her spine. She wrapped Razer's shirt tighter around her small form, watching him leave.​

[member="Razer Sin"] [member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="Keturah Sin"]

A boat of iron held together with obsidian nails, its prow pointed forward much like a miniature trireme, the boat float just as smoothly as any other boat. Its controller was far different from one that the other woman on the water had faced, she was but a young woman, probably no more than fourteen who would stare out from her hood as she smiled at those on the shore. Her voice came out in a melodic and pure tone that drifted on the wind. “You are the ones that had come to this world wrongly, no? My name is Samantha, and it is me that it seems was sent to bring you over the waters of suffering and death… i recommend you not touch them though, for the living that is a poor idea.” With that she used an obsidian pole to push down her hood, eyes running over to them that had no pupil or coloring at all. They were simply empty white and her hair was pitch black. Lastly there was one last defining feature about this girl, half her face and neck were scarred with burning so severe it revealed part of her spine if she didn’t cover the wound with her hair or hood.

Fable Merrill

As directed by Michael Bay.
Where: Blood Waste
Who: [member="Fabula Cavataio"]
What: Movin' on out.

Watching mom take that step - if it could properly be called a step and not a stumble - was painful enough to watch. Whatever had happened to her leg, it wasn't really functioning as a leg at all. "Yeah. I'm here." She promised readily, slipping under Fabula's arm - pulling the warrior-goddess' arm over her shoulders, her own arm around her waist, providing as much support as she could for a woman who weighed virtually the same amount she did. Her mom needed medical attention, that much was clear, but there wasn't much more than boiling blood, bones, and potential enemies for as far as Fable's eye could see in every direction. It'd be hard enough to slog through, to say nothing of the chance of infection.

Some people would see that and try to figure out a better way to do this, like fashioning a sled out of her long leather coat and some bones. But Fable wasn't that clever.

"Let's go." Fable decided, offering a tiny smile meant to reassure. "It'll be like that three-legged race last year. We were amazing at that, remember?" She chuckled, making an extra effort to be distracting/pleasant while she assisted/hauled her mother in the direction that felt safest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom