Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EPBOW {Open}

[member="Sinistra"]'s quick exit seemed to confirm the authenticity of Jude's statement that this woman was indeed a Sith. He finally finished his steak. Jude would order a few more dishes to go and pack them up, placing them in his satchel. He got up and took his water with him, leaving a generous tip to his patient waiter along with the money for all the food. He walked over towards the woman. ''Tell Konrad 'Oodar says hello''' he would say to the woman, winking at her and putting on his shades. He push the door open and walked out, if the woman really needed to talk to him she could run out and get him, but he was leaving quickly.

Lamia took the drink from Flagg and took a sip. The burn felt good down her throat, but it always did. She heard a familiar voice over her shoulder chastise her for being late.

"Sorry, the karking cucumber harvester was in my way. I forgot what time of the year it was." She sipped her whiskey again. "Who was that? Someone you know? He seemed pretty interested in you."

Lamia pulled the stool out next to her for her Master to sit in.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
I survey my surroundings as I sit back down, a person who saved me from paying a LOT of credits, a Tortuga, a man with a beard, a well know bounty hunter, a wookie, and a mysterious lady lady, wait, is that? Nah... I continue to sip my beverage as I start to walk out of the building, "EPBOW, got to mark that on me memos..." I walk out of the bar, and head for my starship, "C7! Where to next?" C7 beeps at me, "I know I keep putting it off! But I still need the credits to fix this old piece of junk, the trip to Byss is harder than you think!" I walk up the ramp, and climb the ladder up. The Luna's ramp closes and it starts to rise into the air, "Lets go somewhere where we can get cash." The stars blur, and I am jumped into hyperspace.

(Lol no more posts for me on this rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom