Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Envoys and Intrigues

There is no interuption on my walk to my office, thankfully. It is not as though I was entirely expecting it, however I was hoping to get to work on this draft proposal straight away.

I open the door and step inside, only to nearly drop my glass of wine. Eiden is sitting in my chair! I quickly regain my composure, although I know that it is too late as soon as he begins speaking.

"Surprised? Now why should you be JUNIOR Member Terallo? Especially when you know very well that it is my duty to check up on you and see that you are working in accordance to the rules set out by the rest of the Board."

I stiffen my posture a little. That chair will need to be steralized and washed. But all that can happen later. Instead of waiting for him to approach me, I in turn approach him. This is MY office, afterall. "I can assure you that I am in full compliance with the Board's rules. Now if you will excuse me, I have some work to do."

He leans in, interlocking his fingers near his chin while his elbows rest on top of my desk. The all knowing smirk on his face does not leave him at all. And I despise that about him, even moreso than I do of him ranking above me. "Does it have anything to do with your gentleman caller? Oh I am so looking forward to how that turns out!" He rises to his feet, standing taller above me like most do. "And if this leads to another attack; well I don't even have to express how that will go for you. Or your family. The Board can only handle so many messes caused by it's members afterall. And I would hate to be in your shoes when that happens."

"There will not be another attack this time. And none of those were my fault."

Eiden's grin widens. At first it looks like he is about to say something. Yet he changes his mind and thankfully walks to my door instead. "Keep telling yourself that, JUNIOR Member Terallo. Whatever helps you to sleep at night."

I release a breath that I am not even aware I am holding as he walks out. And before I know it I am at my door locking it from within. I shudder out my discomfort and then return to my chair. I set down my glass of wine and push my chair aside in favor of another one which I place at my desk. I then settle down and begin to work on the draft proposal. I hope that it is approved of straight away.

Tag: Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Cole was able to lightly hack into the cameras, He did not take them over, instead it would just observe, The halls, and several offices in the area were all shown from the droids hands, For a moment the droid was lost in all the code, just by the sheer amount of cameras and the distance between them, Finnaly It moved to her office "Keep it on this one...something interesting is going on" He told the droid

"Does it have anything with your gentlemen caller" would of course send some idea into Dorians head. A possible affair or lover, or maybe something more or less legal But he would of course listen in thanks to the droid.

The droid of course could not interact with anything going on, or move anything as it was just observing, which would be plenty enough for Dorian

Tags: Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

I am not looking forward to the meeting tomorrow. In some respects I am for I will bring about another trade contract to the board. However the fact that Eiden will be there is not a very pleasant idea. But it is not as though I can have someone else present the proposal in my stead.

Writing up the draft does not take long. Afterall a full contract will not be made without the Board's imput. This is just a proposal with a few listed terms. The layout is pretty straightforward and in no time at all I send it off to Lord Dorian for his approval.

And now I wait, finishing off my wine as I wait to see if there are any edits to be made. A glance at the clock shows me that it is nearly dinner time. I am sure that I will get to eat soon enough. In the meantime I look to the two guards standing sentry in my office. "Please do not allow Eiden to enter my office again. I do not care of his rank. This is my space and I will not have him intrude. Understood?" The guards say nothing. They do not even move. I hope that they will do as I ask. Maybe I will need to add in a biometric scan like I have for my apartment.

Now there is an idea.

Dorian Of course saw all this happing on the "Observed" Cameras. He would of course not want or need to use anything to his advantage...yet. He liked to have the cards even if he would never play his hand

"Cole hold down the apartment, and keep me notified about any change in the cameras, I would like to go for a walk"

Cole would stay in the room, unmoving like her guards. A walk is what he would go on, thinking about the new cards he now had in his play, and how they could be used. It was not a long walk

Tags: Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

My stomach signals that it is hungry. And still there is no reply. Hmm.

I rise from my desk and leave my office. A quick supper should be quite all right. As I make my way to the stairwell I spy Lord Dorion from behind. So this is why my draft proposal has not been commented on. He is not looking at it. In any event this gives me a little more time to eat.

My stomach grumbles a little, the sound echoing louder than I would like it to. How embarrassing! I clear my throat a little in a bid to hide the noise. My steps are light as I descend the stairs so that I may exit the building.

A storm rolls overhead, but the rain will never reach the city. The biodomes prevent it.

Of course he was made aware of the draft after he had already started his walk, which would be why he would need it to be cut short. Walking back up to his apartment He would spot the women he was speaking to earlier, seemly in a hurry. He was not the kind to follow, or interrupt someone that might be in a hurry, if doing so meant to threat to anyone.

She seemed like a kind enough person to not want to cause harm so her left her go. Heading back up to his room he sat at the provided desk and would reply, and slightly change the draft so it would be more to the liking of both parties. He would skip his dinner for the night.

I watch him go a different direction than me and I cannot deny the fact that I am a bit relieved. I am hungry. Yet instead of going to my apartment I head down to the kitchen here. Eiden would not be caught dead there among the 'servants' as he calls them. So at least there I would have sanctuary while I eat.

And it is there for the next half hour that I spend.

Once full, I depart the kitchen and head to my office. To my delight I see a reply to my draft. I go over the edits and presume to include them.

I send Lord Dorion a quick message;

"Thank you for the edits, Lord Dorion. I have included them in my draft proposal and shall present it to the Board tomorrow morning. Once the vote is made, I will let you know of the results.

Respectfully,
Miss Terallo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom