Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***​
ATTN: [member="Karacan Rigten"]​

Despite not having true physical forms, every "wave" sent through one of the humanoid-projections did the appropriate damage, even if it could not be felt. Blood dripped from wounds, limbs were severed, and pain streaked the faces of the wounded. The cantina erupted in a frenzy of panic. Most of the patrons had been miners, not the scum and villainy that filled the majority of spaceports or criminal outposts, just simple working people trying to make a living. A shoot-out was not something they saw often, nor was it something that they had any interest in sticking around to see. The drone-filtered projections rush and scream their way out until only the bartender remained, crouching down in fear behind his bar, hoping that no stray bolt would find its way to him.

With a few men down, their weapons scattered across the floor, and Bolan quite trapped beneath the perceived weight of Karacan, the commander's tune took on a different key... almost. His voice was more rushed, more uneven, yet he still held on to his defiance. "I couldn't care less what opinion you have of me or my men," he spat out, shapeless hands pinned but obviously resisting to try and free himself. Of course, while the drones could easily pop out at any time, the projection seemed to take into account the weight and force applied by Karacan as well as Bolan's implied physical characteristics, even without there being a solid form.

"They're my family, and I won't abandon them to the fate that awaits them on the battlefield." Though he had been trembling and wriggling the whole time, Bolan's attitude changed then. He suddenly stiffens and sticks his chin out. "I'll tell you nothing!"

[member="Sentiri"]

"Your family dies, or they live. That's your choice. You can either watch them shot down in cold blood as they are powerless to do anything, or you can live to see them tomorrow, alive." Kara was very light, but it took only a twitch of the muscle to flay and implode his skull. She aimed at another goon, and shot him, Kara was completely emotionless. "You don't care what I think? Let me tell you what I don't care about. I don't care about you. I don't care about your 'family.' I want to work for the First Order so I can kill who I want, when I want, how I want, and however many I want." She giggled, "I mean, mostly I don't get 'who' I want most of the time, but watching those I kill writhe and twitch and scream is fun. If I don't get anything out of you, that's fine. I'll enjoy popping the cap on your skull, and then sawing the fingers, wrists and arms off your family until they talk. But, if I arrest you, I can't touch you or your family anymore. But to arrest you, you have to talk."

She aimed at another. "Why did you betray the First Order. How many more of your goons are there and where. How many bases do you have and where. This time you answer, or you die, and they get tortured. I can always torture one and the other can talk. Or you all die for nothing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom