Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engagement with the Primeval

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

OOC thread is here.

We should be arriving at Roon in my next one or two posts, I took it slowly initially because I wanted to give more people time to jump into the thread without feeling totally overwhelmed. Otherwise just let me know when you decide to have the GA start their show, and we'll be sure to pace properly so that the inevitable clash executes flawlessly. ;)

You heard hte dark sider, people.

Lets get working on that artifact.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] Work your way from Roon to us whenever you're ready, i'll try to get a team developing the artifact, and then WAR

I know our fighter pilots are itchy

The Skirmish portion of this story is now live!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68292-when-worlds-collide-galactic-alliance-v-primeval/

Anyone can jump in regardless of participation in the earlier threads. Basically the story is: We have an artifact that we've stolen from the Sith of the Final Order and the Primeval are coming to our new (under construction) home on Sullust to take it from us.

Defend the artifact, protect our people, and kick ass!

(Names may also be taken)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I'm dropping for this ark. The Primes aren't fielding any Air Superiority Characters and I've got other stories to run. Cheers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom