Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engagement with the Primeval

So, we've already (YAY!) been approached by the former FO of the Primeval for a bit of a campaign/arc.

Yes, we're going to be fighting the Sith
Yes, the Primeval is on the other side of the map
Yes, we're minor.

Concept as its stands is rough but simple.

We find some sort of eldritch terror/item that the Primes want. Leads to espionage and minor conflicts, gets our name out there, gets their name out there. We make fun stories with fun people, and the reward? We get activity, we get to be awesome.

Still need to hash it out a bit further but... show of hands for interest? If we get it working, we can probably see some sort of conflicts coming by this weekend!

I'll be discussing with their leaders more and more, and keep this updated.

One thing that the GA will try to emphasize, (unless its to give something unexpected to our writers) is an open-discourse on stuff thats happening.

CHRONICLES OF THE VOID​

There is a rogue Imperial group FINAL ORDER that discovers the PLOT DEVICE. Galactic Alliance notices,chases them around, to secure PLOT DEVICE. One member of FINAL ORDER flees to Primeval Space. Alerts them on PLOT DEVICE. Primeval comes and Galactic Alliance are all scouting out PLOT DEVICE on PLANET. It will be scouting, spying on the device, noticing one another. Primeval makes a push for PLOT DEVICE. Galactic Alliance defends, kidnaps Primeval leader.

This is a rough outline of Act 1 of Galactic Alliance-Primeval Campaign

There will be things for Jedi, Non-Jedi Forcers, NFUs, spies, pilots, soldiers, diplomats

Good morning, Alliance!

So, I'm looking for some ideas to help out with this! I know a lot of you are eager to get moving and putting your teeth into our activity, so I want to grab some people that aren't the faction staff, especially the newcomers to the board to share some ideas!

Right now the basics of the situation are outlined here for Chronicles of the Void.

The basis of our start is occuring in A New Hope where we're making a push on our NPC rivals, the Final Order, in order to get the situation moving, someone will be escaping that engagement and moving to the Primeval space. I'd LOVE some input from everyone, what do we want to see happen? The Primeval may be going to the Techno Union to bring some droids against us, and the Final Order.

We're going to have a recon team setting up shop, and scientists looking over the Artifact, so, lets throw down some ideas and make this a true Faction Event!

This is what I'm thinking. Eclipstica becomes invaded by Primevil, knowing were there, hiding out and stuffs. This small task forces does it best to protect the planet but initially has to leave, reporting back the loss, and stuffs on Primevils using Techno Droidd doing the disco?? This way we can finally become true rivals against them boogy guys.

Looking to leave this open, focus on the Campaign of the Void concept right now

[member="Braith"]
Looking for story arcs, we've go an artifact to research on, espionage, intrigue, investigation, the finer things in life before the fight.

[member="Fixx Kearney"]

Thats the right idea, Double Oh Duchess. Counter their intelligence gathering, try to feed bad data, who knows?

[member="Romeo Sin"]

No quite I get what you're getting at. This is to get us involved in wiith the Primes, plus Ecliptica is on the opposite end of the galaxy.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Holding you to it.

As we are using A New Hope as our start for this campaign, the Primeval have started theirs Here. I'd like to get any scientists, researchers, Jedi, working on developing the Artifact...

Plus the OOC Discussion: What is it?

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Also, start setting up security of a research area, we're going to be meeting them hopefully in the next week OOC for a bit of our engagement, and go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom