Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endor: Where it all Began (Knights of Ren)

Jaron stood on the deck of the Vindicator looking out at the third moon below. His heart was racing with the excitement of setting foot on the moon where everything began for the Knights of Ren so long ago. With all the newer disciples, and others, who needed training, Jaron felt there was no better place than the forest moon. The history for them was rich here, and there were other prizes for them as well. Perhpas there would be those among the group who would capture a piece of Vader's armor. There were rumors parts of it still laid on the surface below.

"We have reached an acceptable orbit, m'lord."

The Ren turned, his masked face looking to the Admiral. His usual attire of black and red was worn today, and the mask had not come off his face unless in the privacy of his other Ren, or when he was alone. There was only one other person Jaron took the mask off for, and in fact preferred to not where it around, his pilot, Captain [member="Daska Tess"]. There was a bond of sorts forming between them, one which was not what Jaron was used to. He'd never been bonded to someone unable to use the force, and yet he knew of no other way to describe it.

< "Tell the rest to meet me in the hangar bay. The Prime Shadow and her pilot will be taking us to the surface. Maintain this orbit, and monitor for any unusual activity. Should any hostile ships approach destroy them. Do not interrupt us unless it is an emergency." >

The mask contained a voice modulator making Jaron sound more brooding than he was in person. He enjoyed the look of fear the Admiral had when he spoke. There was not much to fear from Jaron as from one like [member="Belis Ren"], or [member="Greifen Ren"], but the desired result was the same.

"Do you understand."

The Admiral stood tall and straight.

"Yes, m'lord," he said, and Jaron turned on his heels to depart.

The announcement was made as Jaron made his way to the hangar bay. Through the force he reached out to his apprentice's mind. Hopefully she was dressed appropriately for this exercise. The last thing he wanted to do was explain why she did not comply with the others. He did not mind her nonconformity in other things, he was like her in that regard, but she needed to make sure she conformed enough to go unnoticed.

"Meet me in the hangar bay. We have arrived and are heading to the surface."

[member="Shawn Withers"]

There was a time where I thought I wouldn't have come back here. The pain still was fresh in my mind, even after four years. It hurt. A lot. I sat on my bed half-dressed in my undergarments. Goosebumps over the surface of my skin from the air conditioning of the ship. My head in my hands as I tried not to scratch on old wounds of my past. I could still see what happened play back over and over in my mind. I could even hear that blaster shot. I tried not to cry. Difficult was an understatement. I stopped myself after a few minutes of meditating like my Master Jaron, had taught me. I eased my breathing and calmed myself. Atleast enough to start getting dressed. Slipping on leggings, followed by the leather pants with pieces of durasteel armor attached. My shins were guarded with very light armor, and a little on my thighs.

Standing up to slide on my belt, I let the folds of the sash I had fall to about the middle of my shins. I couldn't feel it touch me, but I then began to put on my top when I felt a presence enter my mind. One that was familiar. I let him enter and even expanded my signature to allow the man's telepathy to reach me with more ease. His words were simple and to the point. Which I liked. No extra, needless time wasted on words. I continued to pull my tanktop over my head, and began to arrange the sleeves of the top portion of my gear when I answered the man with my own words.

"Yes my lord. I will meet you there."

Once pulling it over my head, I cut off my connection to the man. Speeding myself up to slap on the very light upper arm, and forearm guards of my armor, and pulled up my cloak. All in all, my outfit and gear was ready. I didn't know what to bring as for weapons. So I decided the ones that I knew were necessary. My vibroblade, my trainingsaber, and my bow with a quiver full of arrows. Well, to be accurate, I had a new bow that was refitted to be made out of a carbonfiber body that was flexable, and provided a better version of the old wooden bow I once had. Even the arrows were lighter than my wooden ones. But they worked all the same. it was very easy to transition from the heavier wood, to the lighter, yet stronger "plastic" bow.

I pulled the string to test it. making sure it was strung right before letting it be slung on my back. My vibroblade hilt was fashioned into the quiver so it would be easier to conceal it, as well as provide more room for the gear on my utility belt. My training saber, white in color for now, was on my left side. Ready to be used at a moment's notice. I felt inadequate. Like I should be carrying more or less. Either way, I hoped that my master approved. Tying my hair up into a pony tail, I pulled my hood up. Masking my face in a little bit of darkness for now.

Exiting the room, I almost ran into some trooper, but I ducked around him and made my way towards the hanger. Excited for my first "Mission" and also nervous because of the new people. I didn't want to disrespect my Master, Nor make him look bad in any way. I wanted to prove to him that he made the right choice for taking me in. For sheltering me, for training me. I couldn't fail him. I wouldn't. Lets just hope this all goes over well.

With that thought, I took my first steps into the hangar bay.

[member="Jaron Lesan"]

"I have only ever been faithful to the darkness. Will you, spirits of old, judge me worthy?"

Greifen Ren was talking to himself, at least to the perspective of any outsider. But it was times like these, with the green pearl of Endor visible in space outside his window, that Greifen felt closest to the darkness. This location had become something of a sacred place for the Ren. Hundreds of years ago, the Galactic Empire had based their second Death Star here, but this place was infamous more as the site of the fateful battle that would cast a pall over the galaxy, which reverberated even today, nearly a millenium later. This was the place in which the God Emperor and his apprentice, Lord Vader, had been cast into the void.

The events of the war had been so long ago that the Battle of Endor had taken an almost mythic quality, not just to the Knights of Ren but to the galaxy at large. It had almost passed into legend, and there were equally as many legendary rumors about Palpatine and Darth Vader. Greifen was unsure of what he would find on the surface. It was recorded that Lord Vader's helmet had been taken many hundreds of years ago, but the whereabouts of the rest of his pieces of armor were unknown. What is more, the hidden capabilities of those sacred relics were unknown. AFter hundreds of years, after so much myth had begun to cover the figure of Darth Vader, no one could be sure of what sorts of dark powers still lingered around his armor. If they had been enchanted all those ages ago, then there was a good chance that the mystic powers of the Dark Side still clung to the iron and fabric of Vader's clothing, perhaps even stronger than before, after years of stewing in solitude. Whatever the case may be, he would soon find out, and he would take every precaution, because Greifen Ren knew better than most that the Dark Side was a fickle master.

Greifen exited his chambers and made towards the hangar bay. When he arrived, he found his compatriots waiting near the shuttle. It was [member="Jaron Lesan"] with his apprentice, [member="Shawn Withers"]. He had fought side by side with Lesan before, but as for his Apprentice, Greifen did not know this girl. Her devotion to the God Emperor would be tested today, just as his would be.

"I am ready," Greifen said to the pair with a solemn nod beneath his dark cowl.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Daska Tess had been pulled from her TIE fighter duties with the 181st to be the pilot for the Knights of Ren once again; in particular Knight [member="Jaron Lesan"] and his apprentice Disciple [member="Shawn Withers"] though other Ren were to accompany them as well was her understanding from the verbal mission brief received from the CAG.

The ever dutiful Imperial officer didn't mind though. She enjoyed getting the chance to fly the Prime Shadow as the elite TIE pilot had for the Ren on a previous missions. It was a honor to be called upon to do so, and the Flight Captain did it with pride. Plus, it gave Daska a chance to see Jaron, though this time it would be all professional with no letting her guard down like she had done during their time on Naboo. Definitely no more wine with the Ren.

The passengers would find Captain Tess impeccably dressed in her pilot uniform, sitting in the pilot's chair of the First Order's stealth ship with the pre-flight finished and ready to depart when they were. Daska was nothing less than efficient, dependable in her tasks, and loyal to those she served.

[member="Greifen Ren"]

"You've gone soft on me."

The words echoed forth as a hiss: an angsty curse flowing from behind a mask. Their creator, the Sith Lord, uttered them whilst looking down upon that which rested in his grasp. It was simply the smallest piece of life on the forest moon, but one budding with an ocean of potential: a seed. However, unlike the countless seeds native to the celestial body, this one was...manufactured. It was born by the efforts of the woman who had taught him everything...a woman who was currently failing to live up to his expectations.

There were very few in the Galaxy that could honestly say that Darth Metus had their idolization, but she was the first. She was his Master, Mentor, and Friend...Yet now she strayed away from the path she had taught. Now she opted to dabble in the neutral and...light arts whilst Metus was left behind in the shadows. Did she expect him to follow? Did she expect him to cast aside everything he was and pursue a life of peace and light? Perhaps for the Host, this would be acceptable...but never for the Sith Lord.

And so this seed, one of many gifted by their last meeting, would come to find itself the subject of imminent changes. The Sith Lord was disappointed, but that would never stop his creative ambitions. His Mentor, as per the usual, was leaps and bounds ahead of what he was capable. As such, Endor was chosen for a grand game of catch up; for what better place was there to grow a forest than here? A small swath of land was selected for the project, one a decent distance away from any yapping natives that might prove problematic. Here, a line of saplings were already planeted...in soil rich with trinkets of the darker sort.

It would take some doing, but Darth Metus would catch up.

"Master." said a voice of feminine origin. The Sith turned, prying his attention away from the seed and his thoughts. His gaze was greeted by the sight of his thrall, a woman by the name Tara. She proved to be a rather capable asset: sensitive to the Force and obedient...thus she was permitted to stand by his side in the field. "What is it?" came his rather curt response.

"We are not alone. A Destroyer has just arrived in orbit."

"Any clue who it might be? Alliance?"

"The Sentinel isn't picking up any known IFFs, whoever this is, we haven't met them before."

The Sith Lord folded his arms across his chest. His personal vessel was rather well-versed in the nations of recent history. It knew the Mandalorians. It knew the Alliance. It knew the Sith. But this...was an unknown entity. Interesting. "Make sure the Sentinel remains at the edge of the system. If this Destroyer attempts to disrupt my work, I want it ready and waiting for retaliation. Make sure it's broadcasting the Techno Union IFF, better safe than sorry."

The former Templar bowed and relayed his orders over the comm. If the Vindicator was listening to the system, it would soon notice the faint echo of the updated broadcast. A Union presence this far out wouldn't be one of high question, for capitalism knew no borders. As for those coming to the surface below, their search for the remnants of Vader would most likely yield a crossing of paths. After all, Metus' presence in the Force stuck out like a sore thumb...and his current experiments weren't helping the cause either.

[member="Daska Tess"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Shawn Withers"], [member="Jaron Lesan"]

Jaron had wasted no effort in taking the co-pilot's seat. He sensed a bit more security in place of Daska's mind. Clearly this many Ren on the ship made her nervous, and after Naboo, it was likely she was trying to hide what had taken place between them. Everything about her demeanor was professional, and Jaron could not blame her for keeping things as such.

When it was clear everyone was aboard, Jaron closed the boarding ramp. The ship had taken no time in moving. Daska was ever diligent in her duties. As for the rest of the crew, there was little to do but meditate, or rest. Jaron would serve as the copilot anytime he was on the ship. It was his excuse to be around the blonde. Endor was not going to be a long ride anyhow. They had a decent orbit, and the ship was fast. There was one thing which was odd. Jaron sensed an extra presence.

He said nothing until the ship had touched down, the team unloaded, and the ship returned to a stealth mode stand by posiition. The cloak would keep the ship off anyone's radar. The smell of the woods nearly made Jaron forget the presence he felt, but one step forward into the direction they knew to be the burning pyre of Darth Vader, and he felt it again. There were two this time.

"We are not alone. Be on your guard."

[member="Darth Metus"][member="Daska Tess"][member="Greifen Ren"][member="Shawn Withers"]

As everyone else began to move in, I noticed my Master was rather silent. I knew him to be as such, but not on edge. Something was going on between him, and someone else on this ship. Seeing as how they others moved about with ease, I had to guess he was just nervous of flying, or it happened to be the girl. Not much escaped my eyes, I could see how he acted. As a Student, it was best for me to pay close attention to my master. To see how he moved, to watch how he acted. And determine my actions. It would be a fool of me to not see he was upset, and offer him cake. Same here. A fool to see that something wasn't wrong, and walk up and talk about something personal. Considering I was his living shadow for a while, He might need the space.

I backed off and sat down in one of the seats away from the cockpit where the others were at. I strapped myself in for the reentry, but took it off as soon as things smoothed out. I eased on myself and made sure I was prepared for this. Considering the only ranged weapons I happened to carry at the moment was a bow, I might be the only one with a long ranged weapon. Well, except for the pilot if she had some hand blaster. Either way, I still felt out of place, even if I did happen to have a lightsaber. Training one at that. Not much use against those who had a real one. Sure I could defend against it, but nothing else. About the only way I could kill someone with it is by beating them over the head with it, or shoving it a little too far up their ass.

Instead, I pulled out my bow, and knocked an arrow on the string. Standing up, I walked out first onto the grass and the slight open space in the forest of the endless trees. Taking a quick look around, I could almost tell where we were. About 17 clicks from the nearest village, and about that same distance between us and the old Jedi Temple. There was not likely a nearer clearing as over the 500+ years that the forest wasn't being cut down, it had grown back and in full force. Literally. You could feel it everywhere. But something perplexed me. I could feel two signatures. One that felt old. Ancient. The other younger, yet filled with power and wisdom beyond my, and very likely everybody else's years. As Jaron confirmed my suspicions, I turned to him.

"They will be too. They are clearly powerful in the force. If anything, we should get to where we need to be as fast as we can, then get the hell out of here."

As much as I wanted to see who it was that was so powerful, I didn't want them to be someone who hated us, or one who was violent. Because someone with that kind of power, could very likely wipe us from the pages of history, just as much as we could him. Though I had a feeling that the first scenario was the more probable one.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

[member="Jaron Lesan"], [member="Darth Metus"], [member="Daska Tess"], [member="Greifen Ren"],

Greifen took a seat in the transport across from [member="Shawn Withers"]. He wa silent during the journey, preferring the company of his own thoughts and dark meditations, though her unusual choice of weaponry did not escape his notice. Greifen was unsure of how this girl planned to use her bow or what its capabilities were, but he certainly found it to be an odd weapon. He had never seen anything like it before in his travels.

Soon the group was upon Endor, and Greifen Ren stepped out with the rest. As his boots touched the rich soil of the forest planet for the first time, the young Knight of Ren took a deep breath, inhaling the history of this planet. He could sense the darkness here... though that seemed to be emanating from another sentient presence nearby, as the others had noted. He was not afraid of the darkness, but rather entranced by its presence, as his eyes grew wide with fascination. Greifen had grown to become comfortable being surrounded by the Dark Side. It made Endor feel even more like home.

He sniffed the air, as if trying to root out the presence of [member="Darth Metus"].

"It appears the forest moon has become something of a pilgrimage site for our kind," He said to the group. And then, the young Ren couldn't help but smile, barely visible beneath the black cowl of his hood. "There is so much darkness on this planet. The Dark Side haunts these woods. It is... as it should be. A fitting resting place for Lord Vader."

Walking behind [member="Jaron Lesan"], the group moved in the direction of the last known site of Darth Vader's funeral pyre.

Following the initial report of the Destroyer, there was calm. Minutes of precious time were afforded to the Sith Lord and his subordinates, allowing them to continue preparing their project. Personally, Darth Metus strode over to a freshly tilled line of soil and lowered himself to a knee. The seed that rested within his grasp was then buried into the fertile earth...followed by a rather unique "trinket". Reaching for his belt, the Sith pulled Ha'rangir into his grip before burrowing its blade into the soil.

"By Her logic, Ha'rangir's presence should shape the growth of this seed." he muttered, addressing no one in particular, "Only time will tell if this holds true."

In the meantime, the cadre of former Templars and droids continued to prepare the seeds, sapling, and soil. They tilled the ground, anointed it with artifacts of terrifying origins, and introduced the plants to their new homes. If all went well, the experiment would prove a success..."Master! We got a blip on the scanners!" exclaimed Tara, shattering the pattern of work. She dropped the spade in her grasp and held aloft a scanner for her liege to behold.

"It was brief...and is gone now...but it's very clear that we are not alone here."

Rising, the Sith Lord took a gander at the scanner and saw its neutral state. At which point, he lofted a brow. "How many?" he asked.

"The scanner didn't sa-"

"Your Reliance on those tools is disappointing. I ask again, how many?"

Tara opened her mouth as if to respond, but halted when the meaning of his words shone through. Lowering her outstretched hand, the former Templar closed her eyes and opened herself to the Force. Seconds rolled by..."They're quite a ways away...but I sense only a handful. Just a few shy of matching our crew."

"Alignment?"

"There is no Light..."

"Good. Continue the experiment as before and await further instruction."

"Where are yo-?"

"To welcome our guests to Endor."

His words were uttered with the sort of finality that denoted the conversation had concluded. At once, Darth Metus turned his back on his current ambitions before heading off in the general direction of the intrusion. His work would not be compromised; and as the old saying went, it was better to see the conclusion of this potential interruption personally than to rely on delegation. As such, the Sith Lord made no attempt to hide his impending arrival in the Force.

In fact, he practically announced himself.

Words of a tongue long lost slithered from his mouth. The Dark Side twisted and molded according to his whim. In mere seconds, the very shadows adjacent to his footsteps...quivered. Things were born in those dark depths: things that did not belong in the waking world. When he had ceased the incantation, a trio of subordinates lay in wait.

"Find them."

And by his command did the dark ones move, slithering from shadow to shadow. Their pace far outmatched that of the Sith's leisurely strides...so much so that they were upon the Knights quicker than anticipated. They watched from the base of the trees...from the branches...from underneath their very feet. They waited until just the right moment...

SCREEEEEE!!!

A piercing cry tore from ethereal lips. The Demons leapt forth from the shadows, gnashing teeth and brandishing claws. The "introduction" had begun: an ambush by literal personifications of the Dark Side. Without hesitation did they begin their assault, attempting to rend apart the Knights which stood in their way.

[member="Daska Tess"], [member="Jaron Lesan"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Shawn Withers"]

Smoke demons. There was a Sith and he was attacking them with a smoke demon. Jaron shrugged it off as he had dealt with one before as he had learned Force Rage from the spirit of Ludo Kressh himself. That was quite the adventure and led to other events which he had not expected. The first came down and Jaron's reaction was to ignite his saber and impale the first demon. A force barrier was put up around his apprentice as she did not have any weapons that would kill one.

"Stay near me. You do not have the weapons to face these."

The command was given directly, and Jaron knew the very next thing she would do would be to build her own lightsaber. In fact there was only one way to help her now. Taking the second hilt from his belt, Jaron tossed it to [member="Shawn Withers"]. She would have to fight or be killed. It was the way of the dark side.

Jaron turned to Greifen.

"If you know anything that will make these things go away, now is the time, otherwise, I suggest we just kill them."

[member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Darth Metus"]

[member="Jaron Lesan"], [member="Darth Metus"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Daska Tess"]

We continued to walk down our path. The ship still somewhat within our sites, but out of mind for the most part. I could feel the darkness thicken around us. Almost as though a being a power was surrounding us. I could feel a burst within the dark mind of the Force. The signature I had felt earlier had pronounced itself to us. Clearly with the intent to kill, or hinder us for the moment, I started to see that a being of smoke darted onto our path. I had never seen such creatures, but as I looked upon it, It seemed almost to take a different form for a momennt before I diverted my attention to my Master.

He had killed, or defeated one of them. He said I didn't have the weapons to kill it. I slung my bow on my back as the saber he threw at me was slowed. Once grabbing it from the air, the brilliant snap of a red lightsaber came to life. I had not used a real one, but I knew how to use a training saber. Simple fighting styles, but nothing intricate. The Sith Shien stance was one I favored, and at this time, used. Jaron turned to the other man, and told him if he knew how to get rid of them, then do it.

From what I can see, they were beings of fear. I could almost see myself forming from one. Only they were holding a blaster in their hand, and blood over their shirt. Wait what? I didn't even think. Clearing my mind, I forced myself to launch myself forward at the closest one to me. slashing right at the being of smoke. Dodging it barely, I then stabbed out, using force speed to my advantage. And literally missed again by an inch. I pushed myself a little more than I wanted by slashing back towards my right, and my saber just went right through the being of smoke.

It didn't do anything. Apparently I had to hit the right spot. I was stupid and brash. I had opened myself up to an attack, and well, that is what followed. I was backhanded and fell a few steps back, but got right up to the being again. I strike at the legs, but intentionally missed. The smoke being reacted how I wanted. Scooting back just enough for me to use my force potential. The saber suddenly flashed from my hand and was impaled through the demon. It dissipated and left me alone. The saber returned to my hand with a slap. I turned around to see that more were manifesting themselves. Jaron was clearly not having too much trouble with them.

But for me, looking to the second one, I saw my father. And I froze. I couldn't move. I heard screaming. I didn't know who it was till I realized that my throat hurt. It was me screaming. "NO! NO! NO! NO!"

I shook, I couldn't hurt my father. Why would I? I loved him. He cared for me. He was the one who I trusted the most. My father then yelled at me. Saying I was a failure. A coward. I yelled out of anger. Screaming in anger. And plunged the saber through his chest.

[member="Jaron Lesan"], [member="Darth Metus"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Daska Tess"]

The peace of the Endor forests was short-lived. As it should be; this planet belonged to the Dark Side now. And there were beings of the Dark Side headed right for them, summoned by whatever malicious presence also haunted these woods. He either wanted the Knights of Ren gone, or he was simply playing with them. Either were plausible actions for a Dark Jedi. Greifen turned to [member="Jaron Lesan"].

"I know of only one answer, brother," He bellowed.

A crackling crimson blade sprung forth from the shadows of Greifen's black cloak.

There were three of these infestations, one for each of them. The one that headed towards Greifen had taken an altogether simpler form. It was simply the personification of death - a nearly shapeless being with outstretched arms, and nothing but the black void of life's finale between them. In true fashion of a Sith smoke demon, it was what he feared most; to be stripped from the mortal plane and cast into a void of nothingness without ever having realized his true potential. Fear's cold embrace overtook him for a moment as he lifted his lightsaber at the encroaching demon. Then Greifen remembered his training. Fear was his ally, an emotion to be channeled. His fear would turn to anger as Greifen refused to be devoured before his time. He would attain greatness, like the God Emperor before him. Anyone who stood in his way would only fuel his rage.

His veins pulsating with raw aggression, Greifen emitted a war cry that reverberated throughout the dark, misty forests of the forgotten forest moon. He slashed upward, his lightsaber taking the smoke demon's arms with it.

[member="Shawn Withers"]
[member="Darth Metus"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Two years.
For two years, she had wandered the galaxy, searching for the rumored 'First Order'. For two years, she had persuaded, threatened, and bribed any information she could about the whereabouts of this faction. And for two years, she had found only disappointment. The wanderer considered her current predicament as she walked among the forests of Endor, away from the shuttle that had taken her here. In return for her transportation, she was to assist the pilot in smuggling cargo to some government or another. Mordred didn't particularly care, she simply looked forward to exploring the forest planet for a bit. Her mother had told her stories of the Battle of Endor centuries ago, when the Jedi were all but extinct, and the Darkness ruled the galaxy. It was a time that interested Mordred, especially the fabled Darth Sideous and Darth Vader. She understood that both Sith Lords had died on Endor, signalling the downfall of the Galactic Empire. The Dark Side of the Force was strong on this planet, that was for certain, and the Dark Jedi enjoyed basking in the feel of it.
She stopped near a tree, resting her wooden staff against the base, and sitting next to her trusted weapon. She leaned back, closing her eyes as she allowed the sounds of the forest to envelop her, relaxing. She enjoyed this. The solitude, the utter peacefulness of nature. She was, of course, aware of the danger Endor posed, but she trusted in her ability to find her way through the vast forest.
Wait. Was that screaming? She couldn't remember any animal native to Endor that screamed like a human female. Taking the obvious next step in the logic reasoning, Mordred leaped to her feet, snatching up her staff. Pinpointing the direction the screams were coming from, Mordred began making her way over, using her staff to make her way through the thick vegetation that made up Endor's forest floor.
As the screams got louder, Mordred began to sense other presences in the Force. They were devoid of any Light, a black hole in the Force, a festering pool of Darkness. Now even more interested, Mordred began to slow, content to observe, not yet willing to reveal herself to them as of yet. She near the source, and her eyes widened at what she saw.
Three humans with crimson lightsabers were fighting off what appeared to be Sith smoke demons. Her mother had told her stories of the creatures, and she could only shudder at the thought of what the three were seeing, especially the female, who appeared to be the source of the screaming.
Knowing her staff couldn't hurt the abominations, Mordred stayed hidden flush against a tree, content to observe the battle. Time would tell if there would be anyone to reveal herself to, or if she would checking three corpses for some form of identification.
[member="Greifen Ren"]​
[member="Shawn Withers"]​
[member="Jaron Lesan"]​
[member="Darth Metus"]​
Hope it's alright if I just jump in.

[member="Mordred"]

Another swing of his lightsaber and the smoke demon was vanquished, dissipating into a tumultuous, dissipating mist as his lightsaber blade cut swathes through the beast. Greifen could feel its dark energy fading as he killed it, along with the others that had apparently been dealt with as well. Yet the smoke demon's energy was enough to surround him with darkness, removing his compatriots from his vision. He saw nothing but the demon before him, and as it faded back into the nether regions of the Force, there was nothing but the misty darkness of the forest around him. Greifen stood alone, a black-clad pillar amidst the haunted trees of Endor.

"Brothers!" He called out in the darkness, and yet there was no response. It was at this point that Greifen Ren realized that either through his own mistake or through some foul trickery of the Force, he was alone. Somehow he had been separated from his party.

"What foul magic still lingers in these woods?" He breathed softly, almost to himself, accompanied only by the cackle of his lightsaber, which still stood ignited by his side.

He began to walk, his eyes scanning the forest for his fellow Knights. There was nothing but the black maw of the forest on all sides, along with the sound of his boots crushing sticks and leaves below, and his lightsaber humming as he walked. He saw no signs of life, and Greifen was about to turn around and try the other direction until a pang of shock and surprise overtook him as he caught sight of a silhouette pressed against the side of a tree, directly to his left. He made no indication that he saw the being, until he reached out suddenly with his lightsaber, pointing it at the neck of [member="Mordred"]. As his blade illuminated her face, he saw that it was a woman.

"Who are you?" Greifen demanded. Could this be the sorceress responsible for the smoke demons, and the disappearance of his friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom