Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of Contruum-Post Duel Results Here

As of now, the OS Invasion of Contruum has officially ended. Thank you to everyone who participated in the invasion!

FOR OBJECTIVE A ONLY:

Kindly post your duel results here, win, lose or draw and tag your opponents. If a result cannot be agreed upon or you have any questions, please PM your Faction Administrators.

On the OS side: [member="Reverance"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Vrag"]

On the GR side: [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] [member="Varus Shatterstar"]

I'm still fighting [member="Sage Bane"] and ... I can't pronounce the vong's name. [member="Varus Shatterstar"] disappeared with no pm or OOC word for more than 24 hrs.

I will post results when my fight is done.

Rhen Qel-Droma said:
I'm still fighting [member="Sage Bane"] and ... I can't pronounce the vong's name. [member="Varus Shatterstar"] disappeared with no pm or OOC word for more than 24 hrs.

I will post results when my fight is done.
I got tired of this thread incredibly quick.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Due to the same reason as above, my fight is a loss to Ophidia, as she had me good and down with her snake and such.

[member="Darth Ophidia"], by far it has been one of the most fun in a PVP fight. Thank you so much for rolling with my quirky Jedi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom