Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Encounter, Luminara]

"...Natural?" The boy would question, his face looking rather puzzled. Almost silly. "You really are unique." He would mutter, turning from the burnt corpses, walking back towards the civilization. They had been walking for quite some time now, and eventually the two would arrive in the new cities of Korriban. Oh, how Ballen-Ist hated the new cities. Lowering his hand, the boy would clip the saber handle back onto his belt, letting it dangle freely. He would continue the journey, his mind attuning itself to the area, focussing on [member="Luminara Rikanati"]. If he was unprepared, he could easily be taken down by the force lightning. However, he had a defense. "Do you plan to kill Ferus?"

Luminara shrugged. "That depends, really. If he becomes weak and intolerable like my last master, then yes. If not, well, I'll have to figure out what to do from there." She said. They made their way to a cantina and inn. Inside, not much activity occurred. It was, to say the least, asleep compared to the rest of the city.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The boy nodded quietly as they made their way to the bar and inn, it being a rather dumpy establishment. In all honesty, he didn't expect anymore than such, for most businesses had probably just been set up. Waving a hand to one of the inn-workers, Ballen-Ist would approach them, conversing privately with the man. A pale, nervous look etched itself across the employees face as he stepped back, nodding in agreement to something obviously. Rotating on his heel, he would walk towards [member="Luminara Rikanati"], giving her his attention once more. "Of course, another tradition." He spoke, obviously commenting on her plans to take out Ferus.
"He's much stronger than you think. I am learning at a quick rate, though.." He muttered quietly, trailing off as he motioned the female up the stairs, to the inn half of the building. "If you stand by my side when the time is right, surely it is possible," He spoke at the top of the staircase, his arm reaching forward to open a door. "However, that is for the future." He said.

"Cha, that is tradition." Two dark clad arms would wrap around both [member="Ballen-Ist"] and [member="Luminara Rikanati"] 's shoulders, one each. Slowly the Sith Lords red skin chin would come into view of both of his apprentices views. He was leaning on them, his grip light on both of their shoulders.

"It's also tradition for a Master to keep an eye on the affairs of his students. Especially when they have a meeting with one another." His voice was oddly calm, but his blue gaze was hidden behind the dark hood he was wearing. An aura of death seemed to cling to his form, seeping off of him as he moved with them both into the room. For now there wasn't much to be seen, and if either of them attempted to look back at their master, they wouldn't like what they would see.

"Always have to keep an eye on you lot, don't I?"

Fear wasn't even close to describing what Ballen-Ist felt at that exact moment. Upon hearing [member="Darth Ferus"]' words behind him, he would be paralyzed, completely stunned by the presence of his master. The dark side aura that the Zabrak Sith Lord permeated from his body overwhelmed the boy, engulfing his entire being in a well of darkness. Images of death and torture flooded his mind as the man's arm rested upon his shoulder, his body being forced to walk into the room. He would remain silent, his face turning as pale as it could possibly get. This would result in a strange pink tint to the boy's face, rather becoming of his submissive state.

He would surely die. Or would he be kept alive, and punished for devious schemes? Only time would tell, seeing as he was completely trapped. Many thoughts ran wild through his mind, however one in specific gave him a rather unpleasant feeling. He did not like getting other's in trouble for his actions and words. Unfortunately it seemed as if the Twi'lek would suffer for her loud mouth, having openly admitted to her plans. What else was to be expected though, they were Sith after all.

Luminara smirked as their master appeared. "Ah, master. I was wondering when you would arrive." She said said in a mockingly chipper tone. It was of no surprise that he had followed her here. It was something she would've done. She looked over at a petrified Ballen-Ist. "Don't look so shaken, Ballen. If he had wanted to kill us, he would have done so much sooner. No. I believe he has something else in mind for us."
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Yes, you could say that." Ferus, who had been oblivious to [member="Ballen-Ist"] 's terrified position, now noticed it, and let out a laugh to the boy. "Though, perhaps you should sit, pureblood. I don't want you to faint."

With a wave of his hand he would pull over three chairs, placing them in a slight circle.

"I'm impressed, however, that you're already planning to kill me. Good. Mostly."

The Zabrak would sit down suddenly, quiet now, looking between the two. With an even calmer voice the raspy tone of his would fade, replaced with the voice of Krest, of who he once was.

"How would you feel about changing the Sith and destroying the Jedi?"

Ballen-Ist did as he was told, approaching the chair that had been pulled forward. Sitting on it, his trembling would cease, upon listening to [member="Darth Ferus"]' words. He truly believed he would have been killed, why hadn't Ferus done it already? Perhaps [member="Luminara Rikanati"] was right. The Knight would remain still and silent, continuing to listen to the words his master spoke, for he truly had no choice. Though, he would be shocked at Ferus' last question, for it were as if he was an entirely new person. The calm tone he carried was reminiscent of a lightside user, some unfitting of the Darth.

"Change the Sith?" He questioned, sounding disgusted. His curiosity having gotten the better of him.

"There is more then just Light and Dark. Compassion, it is something the Jedi will never allow. But in turn the Sith won't either. Recite me the Sith code, [member="Ballen-Ist"] ." Ferus nodded once to the bow, waiting patiently. He wasn't a Jedi, that was for sure, but he was calm, waiting. Perhaps it was a shock to see Ferus so.. Calm.

The change in [member="Darth Ferus"]' voice was all too sudden, the man had become an entirely different person within a matter of seconds. "Compassion?" He questioned, not exactly sure how it fit into all of this...New stuff. "Of course." He would say, after being asked to recite the Sith code. The boy had no doubt in his knowledge of it, for it was something he had lived by for his entire life.

"Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun."

Spoken gracefully, it was obvious that the youth had an obsession with the code. Most would see it that way, simply due to the fact of not being raised on Korriban. The boy spoke in his native Sith language when he spoke of course, not really caring whether they understood or not.

Ferus nodded once to [member="Ballen-Ist"] , a soft smile on his face.

"Through Passion, I gain strength. It is not just hate or fear that can strength you. Love can all the same. Jedi refuse any emotion, and that is where they fail. Sith choose only part of the emotion, and that is where they fail. Use all your emotions, hate, fear, love, compassion. Don't bind yourself to some, or refuse to have any."

"I don't understand.." He said, shaking his head from side to side. "Those feelings are of no use to me." He spoke, fully knowing that the lightside was something he was unable to grasp. He had been steeped in the darkness for too long, it running in his very blood. "This is very sudden, Master. What are you talking about?" [member="Darth Ferus"]

Luminara had not taken a seat. She was studying her master's actions and expressions, taking mental notes. It appeared he had some sort of revelation of er the course of his brief absence. How fascinating... She cleared her throat during the break in their conversation. "Forgive me for the interruption, master, but I believe I understand." She turned to [member="Ballen-Ist"] . "I believe what our master is suggesting, dear Ballen, is that we revolutionize the Sith ideals. Correct me if I'm wrong, master, but are you indeed suggesting that we 'broaden our mental horizons' and embrace every emotion, both good and bad?" She asked [member="Darth Ferus"], her tattooed brows raised in expectation.

A nod would accompany [member="Luminara Rikanati"] 's response. He settled back into his chair, looking between her and [member="Ballen-Ist"] before crossing his arms over his chest. But, this was no sudden revelation. This was always his thought. Always his goal. But it was one many Sith possibly wouldn't agree with. He wanted to be sure of his own apprentices first.

"Sith are not welcome in this Galaxy due to the ruthless stereotype. If we are to survive, we have to change."

"This is a test, right?" The boy would mutter, not bothering to turn and listen to [member="Luminara Rikanati"]. He heard and slightly understood what [member="Darth Ferus"] had said, but he could not believe his ears. This was beyond his comprehension, surely it was a test for the two dark siders, to see where their true allegiances lay.

Luminara let out an evil, velvety laugh. "So, all of the sudden, we're supposed to be worried about what others think of us? Honestly, master, have you hit your head a little too hard? The Sith need to be feared and hated. Nothing makes the galaxy acknowledge your existence better than a little game of King of the Hill."
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

There was a sigh to escape the lips of the Darth. Quietly he stood, then nodded to them both.

"Very true. Sith are to be known and feared. However, they are also to be smart. A trap, yes. One you failed to spring. I commend you on that."

It was then Ferus lifted his hand. [member="Luminara Rikanati"] and [member="Ballen-Ist"] would feel pressure slowly close on their throat. The Darth would turn to leave, and once he was gone the pressure would fade, but he left with a few parting words.

"However, I am always watching. Just as my master always watches me. There are moments in which you can talk freely, but they will be few. Remember that."

Tumbling from the chair, Ballen-Ist would collapse to his knees as the tight grip of [member="Darth Ferus"]' telekinesis invaded his body. It wrapped around the boy's airways, clenching down tightly to deprive his mind of any oxygen that would help him operate. Raising a single hand, the boy would grasp at his throat, pausing before he even attempted to disengage the hold that Ferus had created. It would be a foolish attempt, for even the Sith pure blood's refined telekinesis ability would not be able to put a dent in the Lord's force ability. The young boy would continue to gasp and sputter for air, not enjoying the sensation of disappointing his master. It had been the first time he had been punished, something he previously prided himself on. Though, he did succeed in avoiding the trap. Was it a trap?

Looking up infront of him, Ballen-Ist would barely watch as Ferus' figure disappeared into the darkness, becoming illusive once again. No traces of him were left behind, leaving the two alone on the upper level of the inn. "...." He remained silent, as the grip faded, air flooding back into his lungs.
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Luminara closed her eyes as the familiar grip enclosed around her neck. She raised one hand, placing it gently where the pressure was. Her feet lifted off of the ground slightly as her master exited the room. When his grip on her released, she landed back on her feet. She chuckled darkly. "You always make meeting up with you so entertaining. Until we meet again, Blue Eyes." She purred to herself. She walked over and offered a hand to Ballen. "What? Don't tell me you've never been strangled before?" She smirked down at him.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Never...It won't happen again." He said, a rather angry look upon his face. Eventually he would climb to his feet, dusting off his clothes that had on the ground. Without another word he turned, heading towards the bed and lying down on it. His eyes would not even close, he would simply remain still, staring at the ceiling. Yes, many things were going through the boy's mind, that was a given. The rage he had been holding back up to this point was immense, the entire room he laid in was filled with dark side energy. The force within him permeated from his body, slowly surrounding his body in a crimson red mist that seeped from his being.
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom