Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Enclave Tours

omega_hangarbay.jpg

Vonnuvi Jedi Enclave, Private Hangar
Joran Olan Joran Olan

The Vonnuvi was, by its very nature, transient. It was no surprise that many of the people who called it home were similar. Off to their own respective corners of the galaxy, only to inevitably return when homesickness set in. The Jedi of the Enclave operated much the same.

But it had beens one time since a genuine visitor was coming to the Enclave, however. Joran Alan had expressed his interest in touring the facility himself, and Amani was happy to oblige. Cooperation between Enclaves was paramount to Jedi networking, promoting new perspectives and additional resources to those who needed it. The Enclaves of the Vonnuvi and Eadu in particular, shared a similar mission statement.

Amani waited in the Enclaves private hangar, separate and distinct from the wider hardship's docks, for the conveincene of keeping Jedi affairs uncongested; A pair of lights near the entrance went off, signaling the arrival of a new ship. When it touched down, and the owner stepped out, Amani would offer a bow, "Hello there, Master Olan. I hope your journey was easy?"

VVVDHjr.png

ENCLAVE TOURS
VVVDHjr.png

Tag: Amani Serys Amani Serys

Joran had been exceedingly eager to receive the confirmation for his visit to the Vonnuvi Enclave. Joran had spoken with its leader, Amani Serys, during her visit to the Eadu Enclave and they had agreed to the visit then. However, due to the obligations and time constraints Joran had in getting his Enclave established, and the moving natue of the Vonnuvi Enclave, Joran had found it difficult to coordinate the meeting. When word had come though that the Vonnuvi had come within range of Eadu, Joran had leapt into his starfighter.

The new Starburst Class Starfighter, commissioned by the Starlight Corporation, shot through space, every movement of the controls, every breath from Joran seeing the craft alter its course. Much like the ancient High Jedi Order Vector starfighters, the Starburst starfighter was designed to be utilized by Jedi pilots, every system keyed to maximum sensitivity. These craft were flown as much by the controls of the vessel as it was through the Force. Joran felt the vessel as an extension of himself, and flew it as easily as someone floating down a river.

He guided it into the designated hangar, setting it down with barely any audible sound and powering down the craft. He got out of the vessel, smoothing the white and green robes that had gotten slightly wrinkled after so many hours in the cockpit of the craft. He smiled warmly as he spotted Master Serys, and made his way towards her.

Joran returned the bow offered, rising back up to glance around the hangar. "
Hello again, Master Serys. The trip was as easy as any trip through hyperspace. I am glad to finally be able to visit your Enclave. From what I have seen from the exterior already, your Enclave is an amazing place."

Last edited:
omega_hangarbay.jpg

"We can't take all the credit," Amani grinned, "The Vonnuvi was an amazing craft long before us Jedi came along." She gestured for him to follow, leading away from the hangar bay. Fellow Jedi came and went, some repairing their own ships or heading to the workshop. "It's a lovely union. Our Jedi get to travel the stars, and all the while they have access to an entire city at their backs. And of course the Vonnuvi gets a helping hand in exchange."

The doors opened into a small antechamber, where Amani stopped briefly, "How's the Eadu Enclave coming along?"

VVVDHjr.png

ENCLAVE TOURS
VVVDHjr.png

Tag: Amani Serys Amani Serys

"Cooperation with all beings," Joran said, assuming his charecteristic pose with his hands folded behind his back, "is one of our charges as a Jedi. It is good to see it in action here, rather than just a voiced desire." Joran observed the other Jedi in the room, marveling at the diversity present. That was one of the advantages of the Jedi Order, Joran thought. Strength in its diversity. So many of their foes tended to fall back upon human centric ideals, often excluding some of the best and brightest minds in the galaxy.

"
Eadu is doing well," Joran said as they entered the antechamber. "We are still growing and getting things established, but that will not stop us from doing our duty. We recently received a request for medical aid from Honoghr. I have already accepted, and while supplies are being prepared and the mission finalized, I was able to sneak away to see your Enclave."

"Good to hear. I look forward to seeing Eadu grow," Amani then led him out of the antechamber, and into a cloister. Natural light (or as close to natural light as one could get) shone through; The artificial sky above projecting clear blue and a bright yellow sun. An ever-so gentle breeze helped complete the replication of a terrestrial temple. In the courtyard below, more Jedi could be seen meditating in the gardens, traveling between classes, or sparring with practice blades. It was a relatively small enclave, but the community was clearly tight-knit and lively.

"This is the Vonnuvi Enclave." Amani declared, "Or the centerpiece of it anyway. Living in a spaceship can be confining, but the herdship's arcological design lets us enjoy the comforts of the natural world in spite of this. The Vonnuvi as a whole is an even greater achievement, but for Jedi who wish to go about their duties in a less artificial setting, this is the place."

Joran nodded his head at Amani's words, taking in the sheer size of the herdship around them. From the outside, it certainly appeared to be a large craft, but such these were what you expected in space. Behind the controls of a starfighter, you accepted the scale of things beyond your own perspective, but to be on the ground, walking through such structures was something else entirely. An artificial sky was a nice touch, and for a people that likely spent their entire lives on such craft, no doubt essential to keep a sense of normalcy.

"
I can certainly see the merit of that," Joran said, taking a few steps forward to get a better look at the area around him. "It has always been our connection with the living Force that sets us apart from some of our foes. Artificial and sterile constructions have always been their focus, but to blend it and its functionality with the essence of life is a true accomplishment."

Joran turned back to look at Amani. "
How long did it take for this craft to be constructed?"

Amani Serys Amani Serys

"This craft?" Amani repeated, "I couldn't tell you. It's been around much longer than I have. Half a century of operation at least. I'm sure the high priest could tell you all about it." Gillom Rone had led this herdship since its inception. None could speak on it better than him. "As for the Enclave," She shrugged, "Several months. We're nearly upon its third year in operation. Which means the Vonnuvi will soon be attending its first Herd Meet since the Enclave was constructed."

Amani continued to walk Joran along the cloister, eventually turning a corner, whereupon more rooms were revealed. It seemed each one was a source of learning; Students were collaborating with a healer and nurse droid in the medbay, groups of students were drilling hand-to-hand techniques in the dojo, and the meditation room was sealed off, now doubt occupied by someone trying to retain focus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom