Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empty Souls and Wanderers

Saran's form did not look up to see [member="Alexandra Cinthra"], but nevertheless, she watched in case that bow was drawn. "I heard of a teacher in these woods. Would that happen to be you?" The Mkraluka was, at least, curious as to why the girl was grey. For Saran, she had always been that way. Even when she tried to be the Jedi she was supposed to be, she wandered. She always wandered.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Could be, could be the man that just ran off, i could be someone that just looks and acts like a feral little hunter going after you more civilized people and what not. After all i am carrying a bow with me and im sure thats not something you see every day, much less see someone looking for a teacher would expect to find. Tell you what, figure who and what i am and perhaps i can lead you to your teacher that you are looking for. Deal?" [member="Saran Drast"]

Nodding Saran turned to look at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. "Bow and arrows, not common in the Core. Although, to be fair, that's not the only weapon you brought, is it?" Walking to the base of the tree, she sighed. "Who are you? Someone who knows the area. You certainly are familiar with it." Slowly, she sat, staring at the tree ahead of her. "The other figure, who left, unless this teacher is more powerful than I expected, is a padawan. Not likely to be it. But the thing is, why would you be here?" Looking upwards, she continued. "Your speech pattern is to formal to be a 'feral little hunter' as you put it. You look like a Knight of the Order. So, who are you, you say?" She smiled. "You're he hermit. The teacher."

Alexandra Feanor

"Wrong and wrong, im a crazy woman with a bow in the forest in two sabers in the bush beside you, who loves to spout random things people are for some reason impressed with when i find the concepts to be easy." She smiled and slid the bow over her shoulder and started walking down the path without so much as looking as her sabers came to her hands and she clipped them to her belt. "By the way, im heading over to that river over that way, so if you want to talk more i suggest you start walking with me then, don't you think?" [member="Saran Drast"]

A shade moved in the midst of the shadows, from within the spectrum of trees a man lingered. His primal instincts fueled by a familiar energy, and another which was foreign to his own.. Tugoro...

From the clearing he could see two individuals near the waters edge, a fierce tempest roared in it's watery embrace. A sliver of flesh swept across his teeth as he knew he was hot on the tracks of the boy he sought out..

"Master..."
Something burned in his eyes, like two suns that burned endlessly which had been stoked by the flames of rage which would only fuel the fire even more. Energy crackled in between the crevices of his face as his aura remained all together dark.
"I seek this man..."
He'd produce a com-link projection, the hologram produced the image of a young boy, possibly in his twenties, his brown hair was cropped upwards and he sported a brown sports jacket.

"I know he was in your midst..."
"Tugoro must fall..."

Alexandra Cinthra

Tugoro Taidarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wrEYbMSPdU4

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maleus"]

Alexandra found Maleus at the river as she herself arrived and stared at him confused for a moment. "Maleus wh-" He spoke before she finished and she watched him carefully before turning to look at [member="Saran Drast"] and speaking. "If you would please excuse me, i have to talk with this man." She turned back to Maleus and spoke, seeing the emotion behind his eyes that she did not like. She had been trying to get him to work with his emotions, not let them cause his actions to be reckless or damaging. "Firstly, Alexandra again not master. And why is it you want this man then, what had happened that you are intent on going after him Maleus?

" This feeling.... Our blades must clash... I must break his bones until he is but a worm at my feet...." The breeze that licked at his cloak fluttered elegantly through the wind which of course brought on flashbacks of when he found himself trapped in that dark room with nothing but him and his sanity, and of course Darth Ferus... "I sense your benevolence... You will attempt to hide him from me..." He'd turn from his master as he was unable to look her in the eye...

Slowly tears rolled down the ends of his cheeks matting the floor below in a transparent liquid. His soul ignited in animated fury, the learned rage that had been forged under the guise of Darth-Ferus himself ascended from his form. A purple spiral of energy levitated above his head as he continued to force his essence outwards, it was nigh time that he reached his apex... The luscious green foliage at his feet curled up as it's essence was drained away by the pervasive entity known as darkness. He'd turn to his master once more with apathetic eyes he'd ask again...

"Where... Is.....This.....Boy!?"
Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maleus"]

She stared into his eyes and spoke, her own voice now commanding and worried not for Maleus but for what would happen if Maleus perused this. Something was wrong though with Maleus, she could see it and without a second thought she spoke and directly too him and what ever it was that he was forcing out of himself. "DO NOT, go after that man. What ever it is that is causing this will only end in pain and pain is something that you do not need more of Maleus, and if you do you better not come to me when it blows up in your face. Is. That. Clear."

Clenched the obsidian robe that hugged his frame, as he ripped it from his body he'd expose his wounds... His skin once stood as a vivid red, but now it was white as now and flaky... The burns that he had suffered had marred his appearance.. His cowl that hung over his face was forced backwards to reveal his unrecognizable features that had also been caused by the torrential fire.

"These are the injuries I bear!? I am Sith now! You could never understand my pain, you who still have your body, your face.... Your beauty... I lost everything Alexandra! EVERYTHING!"

It was the first time he had raised his voice towards his master... His disrespect towards her became oblivious to him.... "And yet perhaps.." He'd extend his robotic hand towards her face in the attempt to feel her skin one last time, he hesitated, and before he could touch her he drew his arm back as he forced himself into a sprint in the opposite direction...

"Noo!!!"

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maleus"]

Alexandra watched him turn and run off and would have gone after him except that she remembered about [member="Saran Drast"] and turned to face her, trying to wipe the tinge of sorrow for the man from her face though it remained in her aura. "Sorry about that, he i- was a former student of mine, i hate to see him like this but im sure time alone will help him. Where were we?"

Saran smiled to herself at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s response. However the humor was short lived as [member="Maleus"] approached. If either of them were watching her, she would tense. Sith were not her type, to say the least. Her hand reached for her belt, and as he seemed to grow outwards, a swirling, consuming tower that seemed to destroy what it touched. Fear crept it's way through her mind, and she forced herself to sit still. This.. Alexandra, she had called herself, should be able to handle it. However, as the conversation between them ended, and the woman turned back to Saran, the girl's fear would easily be felt in the force. "You were explaining how you weren't everything you seem to be."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saran Drast"]

"Right... well that story just did a massive flop thanks to Maleus, let me try this again. Alexandra Cinthra, Former Sith and current Silver Wanderer. I am also Historian for the Order of the Grey and the teacher you spoke of though i normally teach those of more... beginner status, no offense to you miss." She looked around and sat on a stone once more, crossing one foot up and over the leg of the other and resting her hands on her lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom