Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Hand

1cMsRxw.png
[SIZE=11pt]Now, you may very well remember my gracious ramblings not too long prior: but now there is the simple thing this time around that [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]actual basis [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]for the faction has been written. It’s time to go hunting for the writer base:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Do you like the idea of forming the bulwark against the eldritch abominations that live in the Unknown Regions? Do you like the Empire: but not so much the megalomania, genocide, and other not-so-nice bits? Maybe you, much like me, greatly enjoy the blue people we call the Chiss? If you said yes to any of these, or maybe even all of them, look to that poorly edited propaganda above and join the Empire of the Hand![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Now, some OOC background on just what is the Empire of the Hand? First and foremost, this is my delve into the mighty game of factions and as such is quickly becoming my little love child: no need to fret about the “big boss man” losing interest anytime soon. It also is that idea of “the Empire but with a greater focus on the common, non-force user” that I know without a doubt has been attempted before, and with that focus on the majority of the Galactic population I want to build the Empire of the Hand up as being an Empire, or Imperial equivalent, but far from the cackling villains. The “good-guy Empire” as a way to put it.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]But with all this OOC ramblings, of questionable importance, what can [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]you [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]get in the Empire of the Hand?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Without a doubt one could expect the fleeting and military side of the things, what thing can call itself an Empire and not have an army floating around? [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]In the navy you can fall into commanding a fleet of small and sleek warships hitting like a lightning bolt against the dangers to the Empire of the Hand in vicious hit and run strikes. The elite handful of warships stemming the tide that can leave the Empire of the Hand little more than ash[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]The armored warriors of the Empire, standing tall and proud, from all walks of life, united under the banner of the Hand: standing on Nirauan as it’s solemn and sworn defenders, as creatures filter in from the Unknown Regions to live on the world there may come those who wish to forsake the generosity of the Hand! Enforce order on Nirauan and keep the singular Empire of the Hand world from falling apart from evils lurking within.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]But mere threat removal is not all that is given for the glorious warriors of the Hand! Politics can easily become a part of high ranking characters, with a political focus on great amounts of councils (and absolutely glorious bureaucracy) the greatest Commanders and Admirals have a say in the political happenings of the Hand as to keep their fleets and armies in top shape![/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Or, move seamlessly with your allegiance as one of the Phalanx Commandos. The eyes, ears, and assassins of the Empire of the Hand. Looking little more than an average inhabitant the ruse only goes so far, the direct news link to Nirauan of the happenings of the Galaxy: and the Empire of the Hand’s main outreaching to the wider Galaxy.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]I have no forgotten about you though, Force Users, and in due time there shall rise an institution that somewhat mirrors the Imperial Knights seen within the Fel Empire: and you can easily become the foundation for how such an order builds itself and plays out.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]This is only a handful of what has come, and even more positions for a character within the Hand plan to appear: next to anything is possible to appear in our fresh and mouldable state. [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]But mere rambling about positions doesn’t give much. What next? Once writers are established the plan is to explore the wild and insane worlds present within the Unknown Regions: there is a fine reason why I mentioned the eldritch abominations that lovely area of space births. But as time progresses more and more will appear, branch out, and we shall form the bulwark against the Unknown Region’s horrors.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Join the Empire of the Hand! Bring unity and peace to all![/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Faction Page[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Faction Discord[/SIZE]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom