Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emperors favor (Alli Wren)

Bellalika didn't really know what to say to this, the idea of convincing Baktoid to take them on to help the Empire was one of contention but... Oh there was so many benefits that could be had. So many lacks of a downside to having a major company able to fund them to provide materials and tech to create more tech for the Emperor... It wasn't such a bad thing. Not a merger, not a take over no this was... A nurturing hand. If she could convince Alli Wren to support her company which was now based on Khomm and Atrisia, she would be able to give Baktoid an entire empire to sell to. New markets and places to expand towards the unknown regions and if there was anything that could make a person happy it was the prospect of making credits solved many problems.

Finally the Washborne class transport came out and she looked at the world that housed the headquarters of the famous Alli Wren. Yes this was a far better deal then going alone or worse to Subach, the special needs sister of Baktoid. Now was the time to get dressed as she changed into her synthatex pants and tank top, slid into the rancor hide leather jacket and let her lightsaber weigh on her hip. It was common knowledge the owner and pretty much sole employee of Praestigiae was several things but above all a force user. Most didn' recall what kind since her speciality was making others forget. Mentalism force cloaking and dampening her presence so no one saw her or remembered.

The walk to the building let her prepare making sure while she had scars and the look of a common criminal she was quite the business woman... Despite her age. Sometimes they loved to throw being young in her face but Mirien had ensured her age was never the issue. Staring at th reception desk Bellalika spoke with a smile. "I am Bellalika of Praestigiae shop, I should have an appointment with Miss Wren."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli smiled as the lovely miss Bellalika was let in. Alli had seen enough strange customers for her appearnance to not bug her in the least. Alli smiled and greeted her at the door. She extended her hand. " Nice to meet you miss, I am Alli Wren, and I hear you want to talk about becoming a subsidary of Baktoid? " She said as he walked towards her desk. The huge office gave the image she wanted, she was wealthy, and powerful. She wasn't compensating for anything. She took a seat and motioned for her to do the same. " So what exactly are you propoisng miss? "

@[member="Bellalika"]

Bellalika took in the sheer size of the office and the red head who was in front of her.. Shaking her hand with a smile. She almost felt like Ventasia and now there was a red head who knew how to party. They had had such fun but now as she walked around her words came out with a grin. "Yes I do and I am proposing Miss Wren to bring Baktoid to my shops within Atrisia, Khomm, Widek soon to be Lehon and Sakura. My contracts with the Emperor have been most beneficial and with their isolationist view for force users and people in general. This was an opportunity I could not pass up. Baktoid has the products we have been struggling to make without blatantly copying. Your company would have more credits, more consumers and the emperors favor within Atrisian space. I and the companies under the rest of Atrisia have the facilities in place, the employee's and the hunger to expand into the unknown regions."

Bellalika let her eyes flash a little around the office, it was obvious the credit influx wouldn't really matter beyond some more numbers on a report but and while she could try it. She was not exuding pheromones, this was business and cheating or trying to cheat was not the way to go. No let Miss Wren enjoy her natural scent which was rose scented soup. "If you wish we could leave and tour the facilities should you wish things to be changed. We are very eager to grow to be with the premiere company in the galaxy."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli was no stranger to pheromones, but she smiled and enjoyed the rose scent. " So you become a subsiadiary of mine, Baktoid becomes the majority stake holder in your company, and keeps you in control. We will approve a budget for you, and should you show a profit minus the obvious investement that must be made in order for your facilities to meet corporate requirements. We will keep you employed as head of your company as long as you continue to push for a profit and push innovation. I will have my legal team begin the purchase documents for your enough stock to become the majority holders. I see this being a great deal as we will push our markets of influence. This will allow us to acquire a whole new line of products.

@[member="Bellalika"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Bellalika looked at the woman as she detailed what would need to be done and it was acceptable to a point. She wasn't going to argue, the need for this could be outweighing the wanting to be in charge. Though there was on thing. "This is perfect, there is only one thing. The Emperor had a very specific list he wanted built, nothing dangerous. Just various large structures that are prefabricated." She slid a datapad with it there as the rest, the rest of it was a list of tech her company normally used and how several upgrades were planned. So though with the right motivation which was here they could be upgraded hopefully.

Alli took Bellaika to lunch. It was all cooked for them, and she hoped that she liked it. Alli smiled as she looked at it all. " So what do you mean large prefabricated structures. What for? What will they do and how large?" She asked as she began to eat a bit. It was all really good. Alli loved lunch, and always had an elaborate amount of food, she often gave the leftovers to her staff. She of course didn't want to waste. She also often entertained business lunches. So often there was a need for it.

@[member="Bellalika"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Bellalika thought about it while looking at the food and chewed her lower lip. In truth she didn't know why... She knew the Emperor wanted them and his word was law. So go with the tagline. "We are expanding Miss Wren and always building things. The plans for somethings in the empire is not always known to me I just do as needed to ensure they have the equipment and weapons to fight." Then she gave a smile believing the little lie herself because that was what obedience was. She had no idea the long term goals of Atrisia no she was going back to her little room when this was all over and made sure to remember that force users belonged on leashes and under control.

I can't just build fabricated buildings without a use in mind. I don't care how weird it is. I mean is it a building you drop in war time, is it a building we drop to build a fast city?" She was asked as she looked at her. " I need to know some stuff, I just need to know what its intended use is so that I can build it right. It is very important that we have all the varibles so that these bases meet your requirements. " She didn't get why she didn't know what they were for. Someone needed to. After all they needed something to go on.

@[member="Bellalika"]

Bellalika looked around and smiled as she went to the one thing she know well kind of. Flirting... "Miss Wren we.. I am not privy to that, the Emperor of Atrisia asked me to do something and you do not disobey the Emperor. I don't want them appearing." Bellalika motioned her closer as she spoke quietly., "Those who do not get the Emperor what he wishes for in this case, a datapad of specs for structures have a habit of disappearing into one of the Atrisian prison ship then sent into the unknown regions. If I had more to offer I would tell you actual and whole but there is no more. I was given a datapad to with orders. Please understand that unless your willing to join the emperors court his plans... Are a mystery and as much as I would love to see that luscious and supple body in the gardens of Atrisia there is no third option as far as i know."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom