Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Emeritus Industries Personnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Umbris Potestas Est
Name: Emeritus Industries Personnel
Intent: Suffice to say, after Weedkiller(and an unnamed individual's attempt to utilize NPCs of my company against me), I prefer to make sure there are no loose ends in the event that my company is attempted to be base delta zeroed.
Affiliation: Emeritus Industries(their employer)
Availability: Common)
Type: Infantry, technically
Strength: There are a good five hundred or so personnel per factory, placing things currently at 1500 personnel.
Description: Emeritus personnel carry out the day to day operations of Emeritus Industries, from helping construct the company's various different types of equipment to performing managerial work - paperwork, in a sense. They are the random, non-specific individuals who go to work every day, then go home and enjoy their evenings with their significant others(and possibly kids). All are screened and tested for trustworthiness and loyalty to the company, to make sure they are honest individuals who will not lie about any aspects of their work. All employees of the company wear basic clothing made of durable fabric(armor level 1). Most do not wear headgear, though some do wear sonic nullifiers in high-noise areas of the company's factories, or basic heat shields(when welding or torching). Some are armed with holdout blasters or blaster pistols, but they typically are unarmed. Some will carry plasma torches or fusioncutters.
Links: None specific.

Sup [member="Enigma"]

-I appreciate the links provided for the strength section, but we are actually looking for total number of individuals in said 'group.' So please edit that with appropriate number of peeps and transfer the other information into the description.

[member="Enigma"]

The strength section is a number. So after strength, it should say 500 per factory. Then, take the stuff that's after the strength, and move it down to the descriptions section. And then change the availability back to common, as it was before. Thanks.

Name: (What is the name of this type of unit, or the name of a unique unit? For instance "Republic Infantry" or "The Chancellor's Guard")
Intent: (What is the purpose of this unit, why are you making it?)
Affiliation: (Who is this unit loyal to? Mostly this will be major factions, but companies and minor factions are possible too.)
Availability: (How common is this unit? More powerful units are not as common, and specific named units are often unique. The available designations are: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Unique. Common are the main backbone units of the army using mainly mass produced items. Uncommon are unusual or less common units sometimes using minor production. Rare are special, elite units using limited production items. Unique are one off variants of the other type which have special features that makes them one of a kind.)
Type: (What type of unit is this? Is it infantry, artillery, armoured, motorised?)
Strength: (What is the total strength of this unit? Typically a company numbers between 80-150 soldiers and usually a 10th of that number for tanks and artillery. Your unit may be smaller than this.)
Description: (Please describe your unit, how they came about, any special features or noteworthy features. This must be at least a paragraph in length.)
Links: (Please link all relevant submitted tech submissions here. Vehicles, weapons, armour and other special equipment must be submitted before your submission will be considered.)

Name: Emeritus Industries Personnel
Intent: Suffice to say, after Weedkiller(and an unnamed individual's attempt to utilize NPCs of my company against me), I prefer to make sure there are no loose ends in the event that my company is attempted to be base delta zeroed.
Affiliation: Emeritus Industries(their employer)
Availability: Common)
Type: Infantry, technically
Strength: All employees of the company wear basic clothing made of durable fabric(armor level 1). Most do not wear headgear, though some do wear sonic nullifiers in high-noise areas of the company's factories, or basic heat shields(when welding or torching). Some are armed with holdout blasters or blaster pistols, but they typically are unarmed. Some will carry plasma torches or fusioncutters. There are a good five hundred or so personnel per factory, placing things currently at 1500 personnel.
Description: Emeritus personnel carry out the day to day operations of Emeritus Industries, from helping construct the company's various different types of equipment to performing managerial work - paperwork, in a sense. They are the random, non-specific individuals who go to work every day, then go home and enjoy their evenings with their significant others(and possibly kids). All are screened and tested for trustworthiness and loyalty to the company, to make sure they are honest individuals who will not lie about any aspects of their work.|||
Links: None specific.

[member="Enigma"] The stuff I highlighted in red...please move it to where the three vertical red bars are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom