Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Emergence

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

He didn't know if there were any clothes that might fit her? Well that was a good sign, surely? Maybe she could rummage around before she wholly made up her mind on what to do. Not least because they were only a few hours out from their first destination.

Though it seemed as though she was exasperating Marus some. That caused her to frown, almost something of a pout directed at herself, the last thing she wanted to do was piss him off, he'd already done so much for them that it wouldn't be very becoming of her to show her thanks by being a pain.

Ideon would be fine... That's what he claimed. Would he? "Okay I--" She'd started to talk over him, not intentionally just one of those moments where conversation overlapped, when he fell under the corner of the blanket.

What happened next seemed to be in slow motion. They fell, he shifted, and before she knew it she was sprawled on top of him. Not quite on the ground herself, but close enough.

Marus, however, had taken the entire brunt of the fall.

She shifted off him as quickly as she could, afraid that she might hurt him in the process, and sucked in a sharp breath.

"Oh, oh no... Force, are you okay?"

He was breathing at least, and soon he was talking though it was clear he was both pained and winded. Rhia had turned a vibrant shade of red swirled with green, perhaps the most potent she'd been thus far, and her eyes were wide.

"I am so sorry, oh my goodness I'm sorry."

She clambered to her feet, shaking off some of the jolt which had ran through her despite his cushioning her descent, and sort of stared down at him. She wanted to offer him a hand, but was afraid of doing more harm than good if he was actually truly injured. Didn't they say not to move someone who'd fallen? What did Rhia know, she was no medic.

Then he was asking for caf. He wanted caf? She blinked, looked from him to the galley they were practically in, then back again. "Feth."

Ignoring the request for caf she knelt back down beside him, and glanced over him quickly. No blood? Okay that was good. He hadn't hit his head then. Her hands reached out, wanting to help, but she hadn't the foggiest idea of how exactly to do that. In the end she became more or less a useless lump beside him, and her chest was rising and falling rapidly.

"Can you sit up?" she asked, this time genuinely reaching out to offer him a hand if he wanted to take it, "Do you want to sit up? Ah, feth, I'm so sorry..."

Marus Saretti Marus Saretti

i have no clue what's happening
"It's—"

She kept going.

"—really, I'm—"

No, not yet.

"—just a bit—"

Marus gave up, his head lightly clunk-ing against the floor as he let it back down. Easier to let her worry for the moment. Until he caught a glimpse at her face, that was, and saw just how quickly that worry had overtaken her. Right. Hard couple days. He reached out, taking her outstretched hand, but making no effort to pull himself up. "Just a bit bruised, I think," he replied, trying to sound calming, gentle, and reassuring. It probably still sounded a bit more pained than he'd like.

"Just let me lay here and catch my breath, Rhia, I'll be fine." The blanket was pulled back with his other hand, bunched up and placed beneath his head as a makeshift pillow. "Have to reinflate my lungs. You know how it is."

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

Rhia hadn't even heard his attempts at talking between her fussing. Not a single one of them. In fact the spell of shock wasn't broken until she felt his hand in hers, and realized he was trying to ground her back to reality. He didn't even try to sit up, if anything he'd laid back even more. She'd heard the thunk of his head at the very least.

She swallowed. Exhaled. Then nodded.

Bruised. Yeah, that made sense. So too did his desire to lay there and catch his breath again. He drew his hand back to bundle up the blanket, and she realized that she hadn't even made any attempt to pull her own back. A different blush creeped over her then, and she hastily hid her hands within the folds of her jumper.

"I... Yeah... Okay. Caf. You wanted caf, right? I'll uh... Yeah..."

She forced herself back to her feet, and stepped away from him to fuss over the caf pot instead. Every now and then she'd glance back his way, unable to shake the concern which had grown within her. "Do you have a medkit anywhere?" she asked after a few quiet moments. "Maybe we can find you some anti-inflammatory, or painkillers at the very least?"

At least she sounded a little less panicked now. Well, she thought she sounded a little less panicked at least...

"Seeing you from this angle is all the pain relief I need."

The joke came out as a whisper, the air just barely escaping his lips. Probably for the best, too, as if he'd said it loud enough to actually be heard Rhia might have decided to land on him again. He focused on continuing to get his breath back for a couple moments, doing his best to ignore the growing tenderness right at the base of his rib cage. Nothing had broken, for sure, but he'd probably have an impressive bruise for a while.

"I'll be fine," he repeated, his voice a little stronger. "Inflammation is part of the body's response to this stuff for a reason, right? Nothing's broken, so I don't think that'll be a problem. No ribs to try and get back in the right alignment and all." Not to say talking even that much didn't still hurt, and while nothing was broken, he actually wasn't entirely sure about dislocation. Not that he was going to mention it, as that might just send her spiralling again.

He breathed deeply once or twice, and with his face contorting into a grimace, he pushed himself upright. The bunched-up blanket was tossed up to the table, and after a moment he pulled himself up to the seat.

And then promptly layed his head back down on the table, arms and blanket both being used to cushion it. "Ow."

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

He mumbled something but whatever it was she didn't rightly hear. Maybe if she'd tried to focus in on it, but she wasn't the eavesdropping type. Nope, let him mutter away, she was preoccupied with the caf anyway.

That was until he spoke up with a still pained voice. Refused any sort of medication to help ease the pain. She rolled her eyes despite herself, and shook her head. "Boys" she muttered under her own breath. She let the matter lay for now, gathering up the various bits and pieces which would allow him to make the caf how he wanted it. Cream, sugar, etc. Brought it to the table while he was still on the ground then returned to the machine.

Rhia would have been more than happy to respect his non-medicated wishes, if not for what happened next. Pained sounds. He got up to his feet, stumbled to the table, and almost immediately winced and groaned. Even had his head down on the table. Yeah, no, not happening. She brought the pot of caf over to the table, set it down, and then without a word she turned and began rummaging through the active supplies.

Eventually she found what she was looking for, and returned to him with a small bottle of pills. "Here... take one of these" she instructed, slipping into the chair across from him as she placed the bottle down. "Who you trying to act tough for? There's no one here, Marus."

Hearing stirring from down the hall she put her own caf needs on hold and rose back up. One hand settled against Marus' shoulder for a moment, giving it a gentle pat, before she passed him by to head to where Ideon had just awoken. With any luck the Jedi would listen to sense and take a damn pill.

"There's you here," he replied in a wounded tone, before Rhia walked off. Unforunately, he didn't have too much room to dispute her, both because she left before he could and because she'd upheld the eight hours minimum he'd made her agree to. Or at least, he thought she did; he hadn't actually checked the times to make sure.

It was probably just going to be a difficult week or so convincing her that she didn't have to be the one person taking care of everybody else. More difficult for sure if he managed to keep getting himself hurt in the process. He grumbled to himself, tossing back a dose of the pain reliever she'd told him to take, before putting his head back down on his makeshift blanket-pillow.

Bruised chest and wounded pride. "Ow."

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

Just as suspected, Ideon was awake.

The boy was just barely sat up in bed, staring around groggily and with an overall aura of somberness. She settled down beside him, and pulled him in for a hug even when he tried to squirm free. After a few moments he settled, and burrowed into her.

What could she even say to make him feel better? It's going to be okay? She didn't know if that was the case, and it was just hollow words. She was sorry? Yeah, fat load of good that was going to do.

In the end she sighed, and kissed the top of his head.

"Are you hungry?" she whispered, all too aware of the fact that he hadn't eaten since before the disaster. The boy sort of just shrugged, but she knew him well enough to know that he was always hungry. "Come on, let's go make breakfast okay?"

Ideon seemed to just want to hide in the bed, though. He pulled back from her and burrowed under the blanket. Did she push him to come out, or let him be? Force, she had no clue how to deal with any of this. Rhia sniffled, unaware of just how out of whack her own emotions truly were, and rubbed his back through the sheet.

"Okay... You can stay here, if that's what you want. I'll bring you breakfast, okay? Something warm to drink?"

Something akin to affirmation washed over her, and his head peeked out from under the blanket a moment later.

"Okay. I'll be right back."

She rose up, glanced at him over her shoulder once more, and then walked back toward the galley and Marus. He was looking just as worse for wear as Ideon. She settled one hand upon his shoulder, as much to make him aware of her presence as anything else, then took note of the fact that he'd actually had some of the painkillers.

"Are you hungry?" she asked. So long as she kept on the move, as long as she preoccupied herself, she could keep it together, right? Of course she could. He hadn't touched the caf supplies yet though, so she poured him a mug of it and set it by his righthand side. "Careful, it's hot."

Then she made her way toward the galley, all the while wondering what the heck it was she was going to make exactly.

She didn't take long to come back. He hadn't yet motivated himself enough to properly sit up by that point, though he knew he'd have to do so eventually, so it was really only her light footfalls and the hand on his shoulder that clued him in to her presence. "A bit," he admitted, honest but not too honest. At least his chest wasn't hurting so much that he had to force the words out like a minute ago. "Ideon woke up, I'm guessing? Hard not to, hearing two people slam into the floor like that."

Oh, no. No. It hurt to chuckle. He shouldn't have done that.

Rhia looked a bit confused for the moment, and he sighed. If he'd been paying a bit closer attention, he wouldn't have gotten himself hurt, and she wouldn't be buzzing around so focused on taking care of him and Ideon both. Now he just had to try and mitigate the problem as much as he could, help out as much as possible. "There's eggs in the cold storage," he said after a moment. "Back in the cargo hold. Milk and butter too, all of that stuff. It's not just pseudo-military rations on here, although I haven't had time until now to think about cooking anything else."

Ow. Chest. Ribs. Hurt.

"Might be bread and such too, somewhere. It's not much, but one of the things I was planning to pick up on Trevura was proper food, not just clothes."

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

Once again she found herself the only one decidedly not hungry.

No matter, she could prepare herself a plate and at least try to eat. She knew better than to be stupid about it, after all, even in grief food was a necessity. And it wasn't as though she'd be getting much sun out here to balance it out. You know, plant and all.

"Yeah, but... He doesn't want to come out yet." She frowned ever so slightly as she said that, though it was clear she wasn't frustrated or anything. More... Feeling helpless. Yeah. Helpless.

Marus gave her a brief rundown of what there was and where, and then she set about collecting up the various items which would make for a fairly hearty breakfast. Eggs and toast, what wasn't to love about eggs and toast?

"I hope you know how to cook" she mumbled, as she set about cracking eggs and the like once everything had been grabbed, "I'm a pretty sub-par cook, but eggs? Eggs I can do." To be fair, who couldn't? Even Ideon could make scrambled eggs and toast. If Marus couldn't though, well.. Convenience food? Rations? Heck they'd figure something out.

That or she'd just have to learn. They had more than a few weeks to figure it out.

At talks of buying clothes and supplies though Rhia's expression dropped slightly. She only had what she'd been carrying at the time, and that didn't leave much room for anything of real value. A couple of different sized credit chits between she and Ideon, but it wouldn't last long.

Guilt began to gnaw at her stomach.

Maybe they could get away with buying just one set of clothes each. That way it wasn't so much of a burden?

Rhia was so lost in her thoughts, so afraid of being a burden, that she almost burned the eggs. Almost, but not quite. She hastily moved them around in the pan.

Part of her wanted to bury her head in the sand, pretend like she was oblivious to it all, but the simple fact was she couldn't That wasn't who she was. So she chewed on the inside of her lip, drummed her fingers against the countertop, then let out a nervous exhale. The type which sounded all shuddery and afraid.

"I don't, uh..." Force, this was harder than she realized. Rhia hated not being able to pull her weight, hated it more than anything else in the Galaxy. "I don't have much way to contribute, yet. I uh... I can get credits. If I can borrow a datapad, or something, but uh... It might take some time." They had their bank accounts of course, but they were under Vero's name.

It would be difficult to properly access any of the savings accounts, especially given the manner in which Vero had passed. No evidence.

Force...

She moved the eggs off the active burner, somehow managed to turn it off, then ran from the room without another word. Ended up in the refresher, thankfully, door locked. The last thing she wanted to think about was what had happened, much less talk about it.

As Rhia mumbled her way through cooking, Marus managed to push himself upright. Between he events of yesterday and this morning, he could tell she was close to snapping, but he didn't have much opportunity to get up and say or do anything before she bolted. "Rhia, wait—"

And she was already gone. He heard the door to the refresher shut and lock from deeper in the ship, and sighed. "Alright, well, time to make sure the kid gets a plate," he muttered to himself. Distracted and distressed as Rhia was the eggs were cooked a bit beyond gourmet quality, but far from burnt, and somehow he didn't imagine Ideon would complain much anyways. Probably had to do with the fact that he looked like a pre-teen. Maybe a teen-teen. Food was food, growing bodies demanded nutrients.

Yeah, he remembered those days. Hard to deal with sometimes.

He plated up some eggs and toast for himself, some for Rhia, and a final plate for Ideon, carrying it along back to the first mate's cabin. Then, with a deep breath, he knocked on the door. "Hey, Ideon?" he called to the kid in the room. "Got some food here for you if you're hungry." Was he hungry? Would he eat? Hopefully Marus wouldn't have to try and argue both of them into taking care of themselves.

Albeit, with Ideon, he'd have help from Rhia, but then he'd have to try and argue with Rhia, and he was the one that got hurt, not her, so it was just trouble no matter what happened. Hopefully Ideon wouldn't cause him trouble asking about Rhia, considering that as soon as he was done handing food off to the kid he'd be heading back to check on the girl...

Ideon Taldrel Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

She barely even registered his attempt at getting her to wait. Barely even heard a single word. She just fled the room and found herself within the refresher, certain she was going to throw up. The sensation came, it rose up within her, but in the end it just lingered there. Nausea that rippled through her senses and made her wish for respite. It didn't come though, the feeling just continued to draw itself out.

Hunching over, she put her head between her knees and had to resist the urge to scream. She wanted to, oh Force did she want to, but even then, even in that moment of raw grief, all she could think of was the little boy in the room close by.

Rhia couldn't even give herself that much. Instead she found catharsis in her tears, the nails of one hand pinching into the opposing arm in an attempt at silencing even that. It didn't work, though.

Ideon Taldrel

I

nXjB5t6.png

A sudden rush of footsteps nearing the door, pausing just a short way down the hallway. The open shut of a refresher door. He knew better than to delve any deeper than that, people were owed their privacy in a refresher after all, just the haste had him a little confused. Maybe they'd eaten something bad?

When the stranger arrived instead of Rhia, holding a plate of food, he narrowed his eyes at it suspiciously. Was it going to make him sick too?

He sniffed; it smelled good. Simple, but good. Ideon's favourite. He shifted from under the blanket, and regarded the stranger warily at first, then curiously. He knew his name. If Rhia had given him their real names then that meant he could be trusted. Right?

That's usually what that meant.

Skeptical as he was, his stomach was growling something fierce. He hadn't eaten in what felt like an eternity, and as a growing lad that might well have been years. A sensation of gratitude drifted between the boy and the stranger, and he took the offered plate without complaint or any hint that he might refuse to eat it. In fact, he tucked in pretty quickly. The eggs were overcooked, but if Rhia had made them that wasn't any surprise.

Toast was good though.

His gaze lifted long enough to give the man another curious expression. Head tilted to one side. "Who?" he inquired, gesturing a hand toward the stranger. His voice was a little strained, arguably hoarse. He wasn't used to having to talk very much at all, Vero and Rhia could read him and his offered emotions like a book.

That was going to have to change though, wasn't it?

Everything was going to change.

"Marus," he replied. Evidently the kid really wasn't the talkative sort. "Listen, eat up, and we're going to be landing on Trevura for lunch. Pick up some fresh clothes and all for the rest of us, try and make the trip a bit more comfortable." He turned to leave, before stopping for a moment. "Uh, good morning, by the way. Hope you slept well. I'm going to check on Rhia." And he was off, taking the other two plates and setting them inside the warming drawer of the oven so that they wouldn't get cold, but also wouldn't really pass over into full overcooked-ness.

Then, right back over by the refresher, where he sat against the wall next to the door, giving it a single knock after he could hear her inside. Not an urgent "I need in" sort of multiple knocks, or a "hey, Rhia, are you alright in there?" knock, just letting her know he was there for whenever she felt good enough to come back out.

Rhia Kesyk Ideon Taldrel

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

From the other side of the door she could hear as Marus made his way to the bedroom, and as he quietly and patiently spoke with the kid who oftentimes went a little misunderstood by most. That was what made all of this so much more difficult, so much more painful, than it otherwise might have been. Not that losing one's mentor, the man who'd raised them, wouldn't have been harrowing enough, because it would have, but with all that was left behind in his wake...

How could she entrust the boy to anyone else? Knowing his complications, knowing his nature. She couldn't. Nobody could fill that void, not even her.

And yet even as she sat there and lamented it all, even as she tried to fit the pieces of a puzzle made up of vastly ill-fitting sizes, hope shone. Had... Had Ideon just spoken?

One word, sure, that might not have seemed like a lot to most, but Rhia felt her heart skip a few beats. It was a rare day indeed that the boy vocalized anything at all, even with her, even with Vero. They'd learned to feel for his moods, and interpret them as best they could.

She slumped her head back against the wall, and allowed the coolness of the metal to flow over her. Here he was, proving her wrong again. Reminding her of how little she knew and understood. Oh, but it was the best kind of told you so.

Rhia still felt shaky. Still wasn't certain of whether or not she could stand on her feet. So she didn't rush it, not even when she heard Marus slip down to a seated position on the other side of the wall. Not even when he gave her a considerate knock, and waited. She hugged her knees instead, and sniffled.

How long they sat there like that she wasn't sure, but eventually her butt began to ache, and her tears had all dried up, and all that remained was the beginnings of a dehydration headache. She didn't really want to move, even despite all of this, but it all formed enough of a reason to at least try. So she did. Tried to stand and failed. In the end she sort of just shuffled toward the door, reached up to open it, then scooted on through.

She sat on the other side of the door, just a little bit away from where Marus was sitting, and once it closed behind her she leaned her head back against it. Stared down the hallway opposite to where he was.

The fact that he was still there at all was surprising, but she wasn't quite ready to look at him. Something something embarrassment. The bane of any teenagers existence.

Eventually, Rhia came out; no doubt by that point the eggs were thoroughly dry, though at least the warming drawer wouldn't be enough to keep them cooking. Beyond that, he'd had worse in the past, hopping from station to station. Not always a ton of options when you're just a poor orphan in the Outer Rim. She didn't say anything though, just sitting a little ways away and staring at the wall, still silent. He watched her for a moment or two, not quite willing to break the silence himself, before pushing back to a standing position with a grunt.

Yeah, his chest was definitely bruised.

Two steps brought him over to Rhia, where he leaned down a bit, holding out a hand to pull her up. "Alright, come on," he said; his tone was gentle, but it ultimately came out as more of a command than a request. Marus would evidently continue, constantly continue, to refuse Rhia the opportunity not to be taken care of. "You've got to eat something, at least the toast. I'm not just going to let you sit here and sink."

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

Silence stretched on for a short while, the pair of them just sat there; she could feel his eyes upon her though, and knew it wasn't going to last. Call it a hunch, though premonition was far fancier a term. 'Hey, I'm Rhia, and I can tell the future...' Okay, now her brain was going into silly mode.

All the same he soon proved her right by pushing up and coming to a stop before her. Reaching down, and taking up her hand to help pull her to her feet. She didn't even resist him, she just hefted herself up to her feet with his support and nodded. If nothing else, toast would do.

As they approached the galley, far enough that Ideon wasn't likely to hear, she finally broke her silence.

"I heard you," she mumbled, walking alongside him at this point, "With Ideon." For a moment it seemed as though that was all she was going to say, quite the incomplete statement to be sure. For a moment even she thought it was all she was going to say. Where was she even going with it?

Rhia certainly didn't know.

"Thank you" she whispered, head bowing slightly. "For your understanding, and your patience..." Force, those were two things people rarely afforded the boy, and never both from a relative stranger.

He furrowed his brow, looking down at her. Was she really that surprised that he was going to be nice to a groggy teenager who'd just had his life ripped out from under him like some cruel joke from the universe? "Yeah...sure, no problem," he replied, a bit dubiously. "He just seemed like a kid to me, honestly." He reached out and poked Rhia in the forehead to get her to straighten back up. "No bows. I have to deal with enough of that on Kashyyyk, it drives me insane."

Then, they were back at the galley/lounge space, and he left her to find a seat while he reached down to grab the plates that were keeping warm. The eggs...definitely dried out at that point. Maybe even a bit rubbery. But still edible, and probably still better than whatever the military-style breakfast ration was. That probably had powdered eggs.

Marus would never eat powdered eggs again.

One plate was set before Rhia with some silverware, and he took a seat opposite her with his own. "At least the toast," he repeated. "Take care of yourself, not just him, or me."

He bit into his own piece of toast.

"Accidents from a little while ago aside."

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

Just a kid.

Well... Yeah... He was, wasn't he? She ran a hand along her face, long and drawn out for a moment, as those words pooled through her mind. Had she really allowed the crappy views of others, their intolerance and unwillingness to make just a few small changes for the short amount of time they were in his presence, obscure the reality of the situation? Was she so defensive over it that she wouldn't even give people a chance to prove themselves and their good nature?

Or was she really just so drained and exhausted that she was already preparing to fight before anything even arose?

"Yeah" she replied, "He uh, he's a great kid."

Prod to the forehead, and she lifted her head back up. Eyes narrowed slightly his way. "No bows?" She shook her head, and with it washed away some of the stupor, instead leaving room for stupidity to slip on in. Hey, one day the girl will learn to regulate her emotions, alright? "Oh no, whatever will I do? Now how will you know I'm sincere and grateful?"

Yeah, Rhia hadn't been a huge fan of the bowing either, not when it was expected at least. She'd bowed to Vero here and there, mostly when they were preparing to train, but otherwise? Well... Some habits were hard to break.

Still it was nice to be around someone who had the same skewed - or maybe not so skewed - view of the Jedi and their principles. Even if she had to remind herself constantly that he was, in fact, a Jedi. Shame, truly a shame...

He'd left her at this point, and it took her a moment to catch up. Then she found a seat, and slipped into it. Glanced at the eggs - eggs she'd already overcooked in the first place, and which were now fairly dried out - and then picked up a slice of toast without further resistance. Great, now he was worrying over her? When had the tables been flipped?

"How uh... How's your chest..?"

"It's ow," he replied simply, although he was grinning from her reaction to his mandate against bowing. He even bravely grabbed his fork and ate the eggs without complaint or second thought. They were...definitely overcooked. Definitely dry. Definitely rubbery.

Still better than powdered eggs, he thought and soldiered on.

From now one he was going to do the cooking, whenever they didn't just have the opportunity to buy take-out or anything like that on a planet. "How's the, uh..." he waved a hand in her general direction. He was already fairly certain he knew the answer, especially given the moment with her running to he refresher and how resigned she was to him pulling her up, but getting her to vocalize it didn't seem like a bad idea. "Everything?"

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

R

QSQ7oGQ.png

"Ow?" she replied simply, with a soft shake of her head. She moved some of the eggs around with her fork, before trying just a small bite. Nope, not for her, the texture was beyond wrong. She swallowed it still, but she glowered at the rest of them and scraped off any remnants from the other piece of toast instead.

"Shame there's nothing else that can help" she muttered, having already exhausted the medkit for anything anti-inflammatory that might help. Regular painkillers might, but he'd already been reluctant to take the non drowsy, non mind altering stuff.

When he turned the question back on her she temporarily held her breath. Then exhaled through her nose.

"Not great" she admitted. A shrug accompanied the words, her way of downplaying it without outright lying. "I uh... I guess I just realized how much I need to do. People to uh, call... That sort of thing. And they're going to have questions, and..." She shook her head, and dropped the piece of toast back to the plate. One slice down, plus a bite from that piece she'd just discarded. Not too bad. When she spoke next her voice was lower, quieter. "I don't know if I can do it. But if I don't, then... Nobody will." Because nobody could.

Nobody had the necessary information.

She realized all at once that she'd probably said far more than he was hoping for. Most people wanted just surface level answers, even a simple 'no I'm not doing well' would have sufficed. Rhia groaned, and put her head back in her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom