Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Ember Light Assault Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
nXwF4VJ.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create an assault tank for the Nothmiro Federation
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Light Tank
  • Role: Assault/Picket Tank
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Armaments: Average
  • Defenses: Low
    • Durasteel Hull
    • Light Quadranium Steel plating
    • Copper electronic shielding
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Minimum Crew: 1 (Driver)
  • Optimal Crew: 2 (Driver and gunner)
  • Passenger Capacity: 2 Passengers
  • Cargo Capacity: None

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Copper Electronic Shielding
  • Vacuum Sealed
  • Military-Grade Anti-Theft System

STRENGTHS
  • Assault Tank: The Ember is fast and maneuverable, making it the prefered vehicle for exploiting gaps in the enemy line and protecting larger vehicles.
  • Ion/EMP Resistance: The copper electronic shielding allows this vehicle to take hits from EMP and ion weapons without much damage.

WEAKNESSES
  • Lightly Armoured: The Ember trades armour for speed, making it vulnerable to larger ground vehicles and ground attack bombers.

DESCRIPTION

The Ember is the first light tank constructed for the Nothmiro Federation to replace older mothballed armoured vehicles and provide a superior light tank for Nothmiro armoured spearhead detachments. The Ember is not a main battle tank and despite its bulky looks it has very little armour and a very small number of weapons, limiting its performance against larger enemies and being forced to rely on speed and maneuverability. The lack of heavy weapons or armour allows the Ember to carry 2 passengers in its pressurised crew compartment, making it suitable for deploying pairs of special forces soldiers or evacuating casualties.

Last edited:
Chris Walker Chris Walker

This is a very solid submission, but according to my workings, you are one rating underpowered. I have included my workings in the spoiler below.

Minor: +1
Armaments = Low: +1
Defences = Low: +1
Maneuverability = High: -1
Speed = High: -1

Total: 1+1+1-1-1=1

Please tag me back to let me know if you want me to approve the submission as is, or if you'd like to adjust the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom