Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ember and Smoke

After several comedic conversations with the omg @Tartik Sadow it was time to get to business. The training kind of business, the kind that involved fire. On the planet Tatoonie where it was always hot, he resided in the dunes with a beacon giving his position for her. He was not comfortable in the heat, where he sweat, and was always heated for a battle. As he waited he sat crossed legged on a dune.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
(Nice its time to roast you on an open fire. :p )

Walking up to the smalll man on the dune Tarika smirked and walked with a calm mind to the newest fate anyone would know... whatever his choice was was a dumb one. Her mind focused and the fact she was one to teach him to harness flame sorcery was one thing that needed to be addressed more formally, like always the dark jedi knight had her signature red and blue bladed saberstaff hooked to her robes and had her signature headdress covering her face, she was not one to take training sitting down and he seemingly wanted to annoy her.

Walking up she grinned and stopped several feet from him You do realize your choice of planets for training is an idiotic one? do you even know what fire truly is? she asked amusingly.

@[member="Romeo S"]

It didn't seem to bother him much, but he knew the answer to the woman's question. "Yes, combustion, combustion of heated gas. Usually Oxygen, or some other flammable gas." That was the scientifically explanation to what fire was. He stood up in front of her, and cocked his head at her. "Does th heat bother you here, the planet is fine, no forest to set on fire, only you, and me. Training is only at its best, when you must give your best, if only to live. Do you disagree?"

He removed his shirt, revealing his scared body, thatvwas still able to stay toned as he constantly worked out physically. He also removed his mask, showing his young face, and dark hair that stopped at his neck and parted in the middle. His blood red eyes studied her. "The more we talk the less training happens. I am not impatient by no means, but this is what we are here to do. We'll discuss planets later over a bottle of water." As Romeo spoke he took a step forward. He wasn't little, he was six feet tall, but so did Isis think him a hobbit, then a elf. He shook his head, and focused on. the task at hand. "Please, let us begin @[member="Tarika Sadow"] "

Tarika Sadow*

Watching him she smirked more and then held out her hand in the form of a claw and snapped her fingers, as she did a flame ignited in the palm of her hand and held bright to its elements Fire, the combustable elemental she started out by saying the fact it was indeed combustion Once believed the be technology, now it is a commodity she instructed as she held it in her grip and made it grow in size and heat I will ask you once to never try fire on a world with immense heat.. it wont bode well she then snapped her finger again and extinguished the flame.

Taking off her robe she wore a pair of pants and shirt that would make an arabian blush from the provocativeness of the dress wear, yet it wasn't too revealing, as she stood there she smirked at him and started her instruction This will help teach you to harness the inner flame within you, for it to work you will need to ally yourself with your anger, to qualm your inner protest and to harness your aggression she said as she stood there with her headdress still covering her face, and the fact its attached to her hair.

Now that you have seen the flame, can you create one? she said, it wasn't a question but a challenge, what is more important is he wouldn't be able to unless she showed him how.. but he could still try.

@[member="Romeo S"]

So he was correct after all, combustion was the key, he guess he was smarter then he realized, and he didn't feel the need to try this on a world as hot as Mustafar. He wouldn't even be near that place. Tatooine was home, and that's one main reason they were here.

"I doubt I can even do that much. I know of bearing my anger, but the exact ability to combust fire is another thing." He tried anyways. His anger boiled inside, anger for the Republic for being stupid, and anger for most Sith betraying him. It heated him, his body temperature rose. He seized his anger, and snapped his finger.

Nothing. "How does be make with this?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Snapping her fingers again the flame appeared in her palm again and she smirked at him as she stood there and reviewed his course of actions To harness the elements one would need to become one with nature, the nature of fire is destruction and dominance she said as she made the fire grow in her palm In order to create it you need to understand it, and in order to understand it you will need to find it within yourself she said as she stood there and then made the fire dance around her hand.

By nature I am both a fire starter and a fire bender, I can ally with it.. I allow it to become a friend and command of it, it doesnt command of me she said as she looked at the fire and extinguished it again.

close your eyes, calm your mind and search for your inner flame she instructed as she remained there waiting.

@[member="Romeo S"]

Listening patiently he wasn't sure he understood nature, and becoming one with it, but. he could find his inner flame. He knew what it was without question. He cleared his mind, and closed his eyes, focusing only on his fiance, on his umborn child, it brought a calmness with it, and soothed his heart, but this wasn't what he was searching for, he needed that fire inside.

He focused on the idea of them being hurt, mainly the Sith who would use them to get at him, to hurt him. He knew this was the risk of having a family, but still this was the force's will he presumed. The image of them being hurt, he began to clinch his fist, his.anger rose again, his pain, but mostly the idea of revenge.

Seizing that feeling, that horrible picture, the flame grew inside, a flame of protecting the ones he loved. He then imagined the cause he fought for along does Darth Onyx, and again the fire burned brighter. The anger against this who would be enemies fueled his hate, and with that hate he would destroy any who opposed Onyx and the order. The fire grew brighter with the sense of duty powered by anger.

These ideas would stay in his heart, forever, these things worth living for. In his most needed times these would guide him to do whatever it was needed. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]
(Hope this is what you ment)

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika by nature was a sorceress, she had the training and the dedication of years of hard work behind her... there were many who she had wished she had ended in her days of trying to find her inner fire, many whom she had dealt with tried to master her and not their own abilities and they only fell to her sorcerers ways.

As she stood there she could feel his pain, and sense his need to protect whomever he was thinking about.. she could tell he was suffering which was good, he needed to suffer to become stronger, he needed to feel pain to fuel his own need for power and stability but what he did wrong was allow it to start to control him and as he remained there she held out her hand and ignited her own flame and responded in a more dominating voice hoping to provoke his inner aggression Hear that inner voice? it wants you to believe you are weak, inferior... truth is you are weak... you are the weakest link in this all she began to coax, truthfully it was cruel but she needed to prove her point.

You are pathetic, inferior, a follower she continued it and her fire only grew with every word that came from her mouth You wont survive, your own loved ones shun you... and that thing you hold onto will only abandon you, give up... you are a waste she preyed on his emotions and watched as her own fire now enveloped her own hand in a flame and smirked sadistically at him knowing he would most likely see her point.

@[member="Romeo S"]

He listened to that voice of hers, what he was becoming would do as she said, it hurt, it stung his fire grew brighter inside, but his need to make something happen was hindered by the fear of losing himself, and his loved ones. He couldn't take that, no he wouldn't.

He seized those words, and was ready to act, he fed on that pain, and that anger, he devoured it. He touched that hot fire inside him, used it to give him the strength to do whatever he needed to do, and right now he needed her to be quiet. He dug deep in his anger, willed it to listen to him. He willed it to give him his strength that was hidden inside, as he continued, he could feel a loss of some control, he was falling back the more she spoke.

He couldn't let that happen. Never. he wasn't worthless, he had a place here, he had his people that cared. He wasn't going to let this woman use those things against him. He pressed back those words, and focused on one thing, destroying anyone who dared get in his way, or harm those he loved. The force would be his tool. He smiled back at her, "I will not succumb to this anger, I will use it." He said as he opened his eyes, and looked her dead in her.

His anger was his to use not the other way around. "This is my power, and I will use it, and it wil be controlled my only me!" He began to yell. His fire was ablaze now, growing hotter as he did, only as he aloud it. He wouldn't let it overflow him, he would let flow through him, and that's what he was doing. controlling it. All of it. His power. His strength. It was all his to be used by only him.

He opened his palm, with his connection to the force, he lifted sand up, with nothing but the force, and he moved it over to her hand, and dropped it on the fire. "And I will decide how, when, and where to use my power, and when to put out my fire." He said as the last little bit me sand dropped, hopping it would put that fire out.
@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

The fire went out but she dropped the sand back to the ground and snapped her finger and smirked at him as the fire once again appeared and made it do her bidding as she made it go to him and placed the fire on his hand We're getting somewhere she said as she was impressed and then waited for him to feel the fire in his hand.

Siphon the energies of the flame into your blood, make it become you and make it integrate into your DNA she instructed as she remained there smirking at him The fire is yours to command, and with it the power of the dark side she coached this time and waited for him to make the flame she put in his grasp apart of himself.

@[member="Romeo S"]

The fire burned in his hand, he could feel the heat, it was starting to hurt, but he refused to give in to the pain, he use it instead to future his gasp of strength. He imagined his blood boiling, imagined it was a domino effect, causing his hand to his arm to boil in his veins. He commander the fire to be his, to become one with him.

The fire burned more, and his hand felt it may blister, but it started to become more tolerable. He powered himself with the dark side. His eyes focused on the flame, picturing his DNA strands heating up in a red light as if burning. He felt the domino effect reach his chest and neck. It felt good now, he willed the fire to be his to control more, showed it he was dominate, and it was not his enemy.

The power he felt surged through his body, the effect reaching his abs, to his other arm and hand. Again he focused in th fire, 'you are mine.' He thought to himself and the fire. It flickeed towards him as if obeying his thoughts. 'Become one with me." Again.it appeared to flicker, and his hand no longer burned. He felt the effects move downward to his legs. He lifted his head, enjoying the power, the heat that courses through his blood.

Standing there with his hand out, the fire sat in it, not harming, but giving him the comforting effects of warmth, and power. He inside become more confident in himself, and told himself again, no one used him, he was his own master. "I feel it, this is a amazing power. It surges through my veins, and my body does not flench, I feel it flowing, burning with it the flames." He stopped speaking, and moved it to his other hand.

There it stayed, still not harming him, still flowing within him, as if his pours produced the fire itself. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Watching him give into the effects of the flame she held out her own hand and snapped her fingers and created a new flame and willed it to grow until half her arm was eaten by it and then she spoke Fire is in us all, like the force it is what binds us and what aids in our recovery, today you learned control and alliance... in time you will become a beacon for the flame and with it comes the total domination of your enemies she instructed as she held the flame while it was burning on her arm.

in time you will become a natural fire bug, in time you will grow with it and it will become your source of power and dominance she spoke as it was apart of her Like a great flame sorcerer once did for me, I will do for you and train you to master the fire of your inner torments.. and I will help you to defeat that intolerable ignition within you that wills to limit this ability but you will need to not limit yourself any longer with this ability she then closed her hand around the fire and extinguished it and smirked at him more Now extinguish what I gave you and create it for yourself
@[member="Romeo S"]

He listened intently, with integrity, and ambient anger. He was on the right path, to the right end. The ability to destroy all in his way. He let that fire inside him go, let that pure anger go. Removed that image, and with it the pain it caused. The flame died out, and was no more.

He wiped his hand of sweat on his pants, and removed the sweat from his forehead. Again he held his hand out, palm face up. Again he reinvented the idea, let the fire ignite inside, but images came with it of that fire branching out to his arm, and his blood boiled again. He produced hate again, and with it came more power, he willed it his, and willed only his.

He controlled it, bent it to his will only. 'Mine, you are mine." He though to it, 'Obey me, and only me.' He thought to it again. Quickly the fire inside reacted, and flickered to hid command, and with it shot a fire of decent amount from how palm. He willed it to stay there, to be his light, to be his warmth. "Amazing." He breathed. Focusing on the fire in his hand. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

As you can see you have the natural ability to create and command the element of fire, the flame ability is yours now.. the more you use it the more powerful it will become she instructed as she stood there eventually none will stand in your way, none will be able to stand against you long as you command this power

@[member="Romeo S"]

He let the fire die out again. He was truly greatful for this, and so bowed before her with great respect. "Thank you for this power, I am eternally grateful." He said again raising his head back up. "You are a natural teacher, and very powerful. I hope to one day match your power, and show you how far I've gotten in my learning, and command of the flame." He returned his shirt to his hands, and slid the mask back on. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Nodded in approval she smirked and watched as he put his shirt and mask back on and then regarded him with a more stern and cold expression In order for you to become a master of this ability you must master your own emotional baggage, it is a lot like the cryogen of others, but unlike cryogen you need to fill yourself with more hostile emotions to properly let loose with it... make sure to not ever let it control you... she instructed as she picked up her own robe cloak and then smirked at him one last time.

Practice makes perfect, so at times I will test you to make sure you are indeed growing in this ability, make sure to meditate on it and practice the flame bending, it is the only way for you to master its properties and grow powerful in it.

@[member="Romeo S"]

Before anything else woulda happen, he has to know why the warnings of being controlled instead of the controller. "What happened Tarika, if I controlled by this?" He looked at her with a blank black mask. Through all this training he would have do know why not to, and meditate on it. Again he wiped his hands of sweat, and cocked his head. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Like any force ability you need to have control to use it or else the dedication and support structure will not be bent to your will and desire she warned as she stood there If you fail to control it it will have little to no effect on the opponent and will give them more of an advantage to defeat you with it

@[member="Romeo S"]

"I see, that's the same as..its up to me if it impacts or destroys. I understand this now, and will continue to meditate on it. Thank you." He said. He sat back down on the dunes cross legged again. People always thought him just sitting there, being lethargic, when usually this was his meditation. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika watched him for a few moments and then turned to leave and put back on her cloak thingy, she was not in the right mood to become a pest but she needed to make sure this world was left behind and she began to walk off and toward her own destination.

@[member="Romeo S"]

(Give it a few hours and we will continue with training)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom