Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarassing Training- Haru's Lost Days

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay so, I guess the age of handing out Master titles is OFFICIALLY over. So then I run into trouble. I've just started a new faction (with initiates that need training) and I'm stuck as a mere Initiate myself; and that is where the problem is. Currently it is impossible for my faction to advance through the ranks because technically there is no one to train them. So then, I have devised a solution: Haru's Lost Days!

It will be a role play intended on Training Shaper Haru in the ways of the force (the actual force, not his philosophy). It will be based 50 years before current role playing sequence's and it will either be on Kro Var (because a Jedi, Sith, Neutral guy, whatever... crashes on Kro Var and finds Haru; and then eventually finds themselves training Haru) or somewhere else of their choice (because Haru left for some reason, most likely family issues). The reason for it being 50 years before because I plan to tie it in to his bio and the faction history (of Kro Var) by being his inspiration for uniting his people under an Empire through manipulation. So is anyone alive 50 years ago who would be able to train him from Initiate (Apprentice [Padawan]) to Nightbrother (Knight) to Nightfather (Master)?

I would really, REALLY appreciate it, and it would help to bring alive my character and act as publicity for my faction. Can anyone help me out here?

I would love to but Daxton is not that old.

I would suggest keep on posting normally, join threads and hopefully your character would get capped and promoted.

Ruye Etarn

R
Well, I guess if it comes to be that no one is alive enough then to do anything for him; then I suppose I would have to do it as you say Teferi. I just hoped I could do it in a more different unique route.

I think he means since you're the one needing training you have to come up with the suggestion why you would wake him up. Alternately Moridin could teach you through Sith Holocrons. Just a thought.

Ruye Etarn

R
Hmmm, the Holocrons sound promising, but I already feel like I'm cheating as is. I'll have to think of a reason when I have 100% of my brain with me.... perhaps at least 60%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom