Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ella Nova

wr1c.jpg
NAME: Ella Nova.
FACTION: The Jedi Order.
SPECIES: Human.
HEIGHT: 5''6.
WEIGHT: 8 stones.
EYES: Hazel, brown eyes.
HAIR: Auburn, hazel hair.
SKIN: Tanned white.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS (+) AND WEAKNESSES (-):
(+) (Good observer) Ella is intelligent, with the ability to study and learn from a situation with her observational skills. Studying what she sees, she shifts through the data she records and after analysis, determines what has happened and how it could be useful in any given situation.
(+) (Keen learner) Ella is always willing to learn, keen on building her skill set as a Jedi. This ranges from Lightsaber combat to the force to history to cultures and philosophy.
(-) (Small build) Ella is quite small and petite, making her rather weak physically. In a Lightsaber duel, she could easily be overpowered by an offensive technique, such as Juyo.
(-) (Attachment) When she makes a friend or mentor, she grows quite attached to that person. This is a weakness for a Jedi, whom is taught not to grow attached to another, as this is a path to the dark side.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born on Corellia in 837 ABY. One year after the Dark Harvest crisis, Ella was inducted into the Jedi Temple on Tython as a Jedi Initiate. Studying Form I: Shii-Cho and the three pillars (Knowledge, Discipline and Force), she was prepared for apprenticeship, waiting for the time when a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master took her as their Jedi Padawan. At the age of fourteen, eleven years after she was inducted into the Jedi Order, she was sent to serve the Jedi Service Agricultural Corps as an Initiate, helping them in their tasks until such a time she was taken under the wing of a Jedi.

ROLEPLAYS:

Roots and Beginnings - In the Meditation Gardens in the Jedi Temple on Tython, Ella is part of the Jedi Service Agricultural Corps, gardening and trimming the various plant life in the gardens. It is here that she meets Jedi Master Carn Dista for the first time. (Unfinished)
Fall of Hion the Herglic - In the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Ella assists her Jedi Master, Carn Dista and other Jedi in detaining Jedi Knight Hion the Herglic, following a brutal murder of a Jedi Padawan. (Unfinished)

Shinjū Aÿasha said:
Looks good, I can't wait to eat you. Enjoy the site
It's me @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Ella won't be making the same mistake Kara made and venturing out into a desert dune for a light bit of 'training'.

Shinjū Aÿasha said:
*recalls what she did with Kara on the desert dunes and blushes*

Wait wrong person
You had a lucky escape, let's be honest!

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] got slapped around in three different threads if memory serves me and @[member="Darth Arcis"] is about to get in a duel with Vilox in the Artisia conflict over a revenge matter. Can't wait to see when you and Kara bump into each other :D

I crashed a star destroyer into a moon for my "escape" not really lucky but a lot of fun and Lucien only gets slapped around by me a couple of times by me when we play our games remember sweetie? *wink*

As for Kara well when we see each other again we shall see, she is quite the talented young woman so we'll bury the hatchet in some Togorian childrens backs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom