Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eliza Lunelle

ELIZA LUNELLE
The White Rose
Eg348H6.png

FACTION: The One Sith
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 180 centimeters
WEIGHT: 54 Kilograms
EYES: Sky Blue
HAIR: Platinum Blonde
SKIN: Pale White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

F3p56hJ.png

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

+ Pragmatic- a cold heart has no warmth to waste.
+ Cunning- the icicle has its point.

+ / - Beauty and the Beast- the white rose is beautiful, but its thorns unforgiving.

- Cruel- the cold heart gives and takes little sympathy.
- Weak- however cold, the icicle still snaps easily.
- Proud- even once-noble blood freezes, however it tries to convince itself otherwise.

F3p56hJ.png

BIOGRAPHY:

Blood can freeze at less than three degrees below zero. But when does a heart freeze over?

There was a cold moon, the only child of a dying gas giant. The place of still seas, and an old nobility. Shadows fell long and still across the snow-dunes, for the great suns had eaten their own hearts away, and life had begun to fade with their light. As long as the last sun still breathed, still burned, even as it slunk below the pale horizon, so still would its people walk.
The moribund cities by the shores of a frozen ocean would breathe for years in that long sunset, until the last blades of light fell beneath the mountains. The people fled. The cities drowned beneath black oceans, hard as iron. The old nobles remained.

Eliza remembered very little about her moon, but every time she looked out to the starlit void she saw its vast wastes, all its mountains of broken glass. Every time she gazed into the heart of a burning sun, she heard the whispered words of a mother whose face she had begun to forget, the breathless promises of a broken dynasty. Every time she saw a derelict, those burned out stations locked adrift on the edge of space, she looked into the teary eyes of a starving father, sprawled out alone upon the stones of his cavernous hall. Weeping, screaming after the peoples who had abandoned them. Abandoned her. But most of all when she saw the abyss, she remembered that it was gone. That she was nothing then, a grimy urchin stowed away in the guts of a cargo ship paid for in bloodstained heirlooms. That she was small, so very small.

Only so many tears can be made ice, before they will simply come no longer.

That little girl saw more stars than she could bear to remember, crawled and writhed between more freighters and stations that she ought to count. The surroundings and the people changed, but never the void. That always remained. But as the years moved, perhaps it was less scary. Perhaps, as it took her cares and her hopes from her, day by day, she became cold enough to bear it. The stars took her fears, or perhaps she made them fear. The girl became a woman, in time. Some lean, gaunt creature, slinking between systems and ships.

Then the stars were taken from her. Sith; the escape pods left long trails in the dark, like great white claws. Grounded, enslaved, but breathing. Maybe there was nothing left to be lost in her. But as it had always been, she survived. Taller again, but stronger. And for the first time, in subjugation, there was order. At any cost. With any cruelty. An in order, there was strength. Water the white rose, and it grows- thorns and all. With her heart frozen, the winter sun shone through it with all the clarity of a light through diamond; and it was just as hard. With ancient memories of nobility cast aside, she was Sith.

F3p56hJ.png

KILLS:
-

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
-

ROLEPLAYS (CHRONOLOGICAL):

A Rose And A Thorn
Jungle Boogie - The Dominion Of Rakata Prime
A Shadow Over Telti
The Rise Of A Valkyrie
A Good Day To Die Hard - Republic Invasion Of Balmorra
The Rains Of Contruumere - Sith Invasion Of Contruum
Dust And Diamonds
The Cost Of Notoriety

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Eliza Lunelle"]

Hey!

I once had a character that used the same avatar, she's not around anymore but if you want to use the picture/border I used for her feel free. It's one of my favorites that I ever made and looks rather neat;

9yvAaM8.png

[member="Alric Kuhn"] I knew I recognized the avatar! I just couldn't put a name to it :p.

Nice character, [member="Eliza Lunelle"], I have not read too much character bios recently, and I do not think that I have read through the whole thing of any of them in even longer. I also do not think that I have ever considered making a straight up soldier or commander/officer character, but this bio makes me want to though, even as I do not want to make too much characters… Counting the two more characters that I am making… That aren't officers/commanders :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom