Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Elite Rescue Ranger Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
hxqt7zb5hkvyd2nx3sn9.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Other
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration. We recommend using this spreadsheet tool to maintain general balance, but its use is not mandatory.Increasing weight, lowering production levels, or reducing resistances gives more room to increase resistance ratings elsewhere, typically on a one-for-one tradeoff basis.)
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very High
- Kinetic: Very High
- Lightsabers: Very Low
- Sonic: Average
- EMP/ION: Average
- Elemental: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • The armour is very strong and durable against blasters
  • Very high resistance against Kinetic attacks
  • Increased strength means they can lift objects heavier than average person
  • Advanced HUD system to give them tactical advantage on the field.
Weaknesses:
  • Poor armour against Lightsabers
  • Less mobile than the standard Rescue Ranger armour
  • Not very protective against elemental attacks and weather
  • Sensors can be knocked out by EMPs and Ion attacks
DESCRIPTION

The Elite Rescue Ranger Armour was made by Decoria Industries to be used in extremely dangerous warzones and on the front lines. Aim of the Elite Rescue Ranger Armour is to be durable and be the strongest armour to protect the user on the front lines trying to protect civilian lives. Elite Rescue Ranger Armour was given less focus on elemental protection and more focus on protection from attacks. The heavier armour also meant they were less mobile while wearing it, to combat this, the armour was built to increase the strength of the wearer to above average. This meant that they could lift objects that might be pinning people down or in the way. The same advanced HUD system was used to be user friendly.

How's it going? I'm loving this sub, however there is one thing I'd like to get squared away.

Could I get you to link the materials used in the submission?

If I can get you to do that then this baby is approved.

[member="Kat Decoria"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom