Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Electrum Glare

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: (Example: 'A personal weapon for Darth Scabious' or 'an advanced armored personnel carrier for the Republic')

HCAR.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Ursula Sandraven ( The Amalgam The Amalgam )
  • Affiliation: Maple Harte Maple Harte
  • Market Status: Closed
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel (Enchanted)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthrower Assault Sniping Rifle
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: .30-06 Armor Piercing Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Low (20 Slugs)
  • Effective Range: Long (007-hundred meters)
  • Rate of Fire: High (Burst, Semi Auto)
  • Damage Output: Very High
  • Recoil: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES

Automatic Sniper Rifle enchanted to fire highly damaging energy enveloped slug rounds to alchemized armor and weapons, as well as do damage to Lightsaber resistant materials of more common grades, doing very high damage to even the hardiest, most physically resilient beings

Slugs fired from this gun not only cause splash damage against sabers, but have a major chance of shorting the blade out due to the magical energy enveloping it

Scope is enchanted to detect Force Users

Highly accurate, even in burst fire

Long range

Low recoil

STRENGTHS

Arcane Slayer: This rifle is enchanted to coat the slugs it fires in magical energy, allowing it to pierce most conventional materials and even Alchemized Materials, possibly doing immense damage to even the toughest, most physically resilient beings.

Blade Breaker: The magic in the enchanted slugs not only causes splash damage to normal lightsabers, but causes them to have a high chance of shorting out the blade on contact due to its enchantments

Range: A comfortable 007-hundred yards

Accuracy: High Accuracy even in burst fire

Fire Rate: A fast semi-auto fire or five shot burst

Recoil: Low, due to rifle weight

Scope: The Scope has been enchanted to detect Force Users, singling them out from other battlefield combatants, but not when the use Force Stealth

WEAKNESSES

Weight: Lugging this around will definitely tire you.

Force Voids: Loses it's magical properties in Force Voids, with it's damage dropping to high

Ammo count: Only twenty rounds

Cannot be silenced: This thing is Loud

CQC: Don't try and use this in confined areas or melee combat

Force Light: Force Light causes the weapon to jam for 007 seconds before it fires, and disables it's burst fire mode.

Darkness: The Sith Technique waves of darkness disables the scopes ability to use as long as it remains under the effects of the technique.

Ion: hits by ion weapons make the gun jam for thirty seconds

Cold: Being in extremely cold, freezing environments makes the guns range drop to Low, and slows it's fire rate to very low.

DESCRIPTION

One of "Ursula Sandraven's" back up rifles, for dealing with more specialized enemies wielding the Force or clad in normally impenetrable Alchemized armor. The Electrum Glare, rarely used, was the rifle Maple based her own weapon, The Electrum Gaze upon. Dealing incredibly high damage to even the toughest of the tough. In Light of recent revelations of Maple's master, it is easy to understand how it became enchanted.

With the war heating up, The Amalgam dug the rifle out of her armory and gave it to Maple, citing the lethality of her own personal situation. Wielding this rifle brings up extremely complicated feelings in Maple, as she both loves and despises her former Mentor. The messy, tenuous Alliance between her, Amalgam, and Darth Xiphos keeping her up at night. But she is too much of a pragmatist to discard such a deadly weapon, and The Amalgam knows it.

Last edited:
Maple Harte Maple Harte

What is the status of this submission? As per the rules of the pre-factory, which can be found here, submissions may only remain in the pre-factory for one month before being archived. Unfortunately, your submission has been in the pre-factory for longer than a month, if you could please update us on if you still intend to complete it, or if you would rather the submission be moved to the archives till you're ready to work on it.

Market status i believe you're looking for closed market
  • Market Status: Unique
I'd like to know how on this one, its an extremely powerful quality. I assume its part of the enchantment, could you please say as much.
Slugs fired from this gun not only cause splash damage against sabers, but have a major chance of shorting the blade out.
I'm not sure about this ability, if a person was hiding themselves in the force, it's up to the person if they want to be seen, not up to you to see them regardless. Damage is called by the receiver. Unless you have a very good reason for how this rifle manages such an effect, I'm not going to allow this as it's written.
Scope: The Scope has been enchanted to detect Force Users even when they are using Force Stealth
I feel this weapon doesn't have any weakness beginning to be comparable to its colossal strengths. I'd like at least one solid weakness on this weapon which isn't niche please.
WEAKNESSES

Maple Harte Maple Harte

Final note, sorry for the issue, but i am letting you know that your app is, technically one point under powered. Your cons with it being unique, low ammo and heavy = 6 points. While pros with Vhigh damage, low recoil, Long Range and high rate of fire = 5. you could make the range battlefield? Which seems apt for a sniper. Make the weapon semi-unique so there could be more of them? Or, leave it as is. Just let me know what you decide to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom