Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion ELECTION: Senator of Dahrtag/Necropolis

Please select a candidate below:

• Dracula

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Frankenstein's monster

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • The Wolfman

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • The Creature From the Black Lagoon

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Dracula's Daughter

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bride of Frankenstein

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • The Invisible Man

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • The Mummy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Phantom of the Opera

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Dr. Moreau (Island of Lost Souls)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dahrtag (aka Necropolis) is a spooky planet, so obviously its representative in the GA Senate should also be spooky. I'm going with Universal Classic Monsters, and thought it would be fun to let the community actually vote for a politician for once.

I will not be literally RPing as any of these characters, as that would be against the rules regarding crossovers. But I will be using one of these as the character's playby, and depending on who wins it will affect things like their species and backstory.

Obviously this poll only applies to GA members. If you have multiple characters in the GA, then yes, you can vote with each of them.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
hahaha wonderful and it isn't so spooky, Sawa lived there with her vampire husband for a thousand years before being sealed ina casket and driven mad.

Wait that might not be helping the case

2d2b27f4dfd867642992c26a6b0bf3d8e8892dfd.gif

The election is over. Despite a close race, the Bride of Frankenstein has won the Senator of Dahrtag seat. Thank you all for voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom