Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eldorai Valyrian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Eldorai Valyrian
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Eshan and Kaeshana
Language: Basic, Eldorai, Echani
Average height of adults: Reversed Eldorai where the men are taller than the woman
Skin color: Pale
Hair color: White once they come of age 18 and blond until then
Breathes: Normal human air
Strengths:
- High affinity in the Force and stronger than the Eldorai. They also have a force ability that comes natural to them considered a "signature." A Signature is an ability that starts at a natural talent and grows quickly in power and control with less training than other abilities. Usually it is an element ability.
-Natural affinity for combat. With both Echani and Eldorai in them they are natural combatists. This means that some can even learn advanced forms like Vaapad at lower levels.
-Living force. While they are not immune to the control and sway of the dark side, they have a high tollerence. This means that in moderation the use of the Dark Side does not effect their appearance which makes them perfect for Gray Jedi roles.
-Unlike Eldorai they are physically stronger than humans.
Weaknesses:
- The mixing of Eldorai and Echani is considered an abomination and they are widely hated by Eldorai and considered monsters that must be killed.
- Eldorai Valyrian have rapid metabolisms, and thus need to eat more than humans. They are prone to suffering from dehydration and hunger far quicker than a human would. Indeed, a week without food will kill an Eldorai Valtrian, as compared to over three for humans.
- While they can resist the Dark Side the same goes for the Light Side meaning no matter if they never use the Dark Side they will appear Grey which makes it almost impossible to be accepted the Jedi completely.
Distinctions: Blond hair that changes white at 18. Rare biological evolution when Echani blood mixes into Eldorai.
Average Lifespan: 300-350 years. Eldorai become physically mature around the age of 30, and fully develop around the age of 50. After that they experience little visible aging until over 300.
Races: They are a rare mutation when Echani and Eldorai mix.
Estimated Population: Only one is known to be alive, but possible others.
Diet: Normal diet
Communication: Mouth
Culture: Due to low population, this is not possible to figure out.
Technology level: Same as Eldorai and Echani
General behavior: Can be arrogant and quite, but normally are quite talkitive and rash in their behaviors.
History:
A rare mutation that happens in the children of Eldorai and Echani. It is the best of both worlds and considered the race meant to be Grey. The Echani blood mixes with the Eldorai and uaully just makes a mix, but sometimes the genetic trait increases both sides and becomes apparent the child is Valryian by age two when their hair appears blond. This combination takes the strengths of Echani to overcome the weaknesses of Eldorai. While this is not hard to have a Valryian, it is not well known that this happens.

The current known Eldorai Valyrian is Hakora Feanor and possibly his older sister Alexandra. Hakora was born with blond hair and somehow this slipped to the Sith who sent Assassins to kill him and his family. Hakora and his siblings survived when Hakora released a large Force repulse at age 8, but the strain caused him trauma that left his mind wiped until 18. Jedi Master Shin did not know what Hakora was, but did see he had what was known as a signature for Pyrokenesis and helped him learn it along with Vaapad and other force abilities. After turning 18 and on his way to meet the jedi his hair began to fade into white and it became evident that he was a Valryian.

Notable Player-Characters:
-Hakora Feanor
Intent: I started Hakora with blond hair and then changed it to blond as he aged. My intent is to give reason why Hakora is physically stronger than an Eldorai and different than them, but also uses Pyrokenesis stronger than what is canon (since it wasn't fully developed in the books)

[member="Hakora Feanor"]
Okay.

Though I am tempted to ask whether you got the original species creator's permission for this (which is me), it's actually a moot point.

This does not need to be a submission. There is only one of them. I can assure you that the Eldorai are isolated enough, and xenophobic enough, to rarely cross-breed with other races. It's a religious tennent of theirs. So whilst I confess there may be a couple, that does not make or require a species submission.
So I'm looking for a reason for this submission to exist, perhaps we can deal with me first.

Should I be convinced of that, this submission is hardly what would be called...balanced. If you convince me this submission needs to exist we will get into the many problems here contained.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

The Feanor family which consists of 4 unique writers (though only Alex and I are active) have proven we are physically strong in comparison to the original Eldorai. Echani strengths are the weaknesses of Eldorai. The creation of this mutation or variation of eldorai answers why their parents were assassinated, why Hakora started as a blond, why he just knew how to use Pyro and Vaapad (though MUCH training has gotten him to where he is today.) I would love to work with you to improve this as you are the creator (I actually didn't know that.) my intentions were merely to give the Feanor family more uniqueness in the Galaxy. They may all be the mutation, but I wanted to make this first an let them choose if they wanted to be.

[member="Hakora Feanor"]
I do not believe this submission is necessary since there are only 1-5 of it. Since they are half-breeds it's not really right to have a separate species for it.

So I am denying this on the grounds that it is unnecessary. You can RP this out without a species submission. However, I strongly advise you to consider the weaknesses and age here.

The weaknesses listed are completely inappropriate for a fair species. The increased metabolism is fine, and from my Eldorai, but the other two are situational. It would need a physical weakness to balance the strengths.

However, that is irrelevant since I judge this submission unnecessary. RP it as you see fit, but if you abuse it and are reported there will be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom