Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Either We Bring You Warm Or Cold, Your Choice

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

dFJuflZ.png

F I R S T - F L O O R

"Show time!" Joti suddenly grabs her helmet as chaos erupts around her, Slipping it on and suddenly flipping the table as she draws her pistols. Before anyone could react, She targets three of the lieutenant's men, Two in front of her and one to her right.

Choom
choom
choom

In one fluid motion, The two in front each received a single bolt to the chest at exactly center mass, Followed by the one on her right who had just enough time to draw his blaster and get a single shot off before being thrown back by a round to the shoulder, Sending him collapsing into security guard who quickly finished him off.

"Much obliged, Stranger" Joti gives him a quick no before turning as a hail of blaster fire comes her way, Killing the guard in seconds and sending a few rounds bouncing off of her Beskar cuirass.

"Chit!"

She flips the durasteel table in front of her and takes a few pot shots around the side, Which did little more than attract more attention than she would have otherwise.
Thinking fast, She begins rolling the round table on it's side towards the central bar counter where she would have cover from all angles.

Once at the bar, She vaults over the counter, Removing her Armourweave capelette and drawing her Scatter Blaster from her back Right as a body drops from the second floor, Crashing against the counter in front of her with a sickening crunch.

Looking up, She sees Hank looking down at her, And nods to him.

* Click* * clack* She flicks the lever action scatter blaster once, Listening for the tibanna gas shell loading itself snugly into the chamber before turning towards the gangers and jumping up onto the counter, Hip Firing scattering bursts into the confused and bunched up gangers over and over...

After a swig of the drink, the besalisk was just about to lay his dirty paws somewhere Tan in any other case would not approve of. Suddenly, a violent explosion erupted outside and could be heard and felt to the inside. All four of the persons inside the lounge looked up, but only three was baffled by it, and one of those were not Tan. She put on a false expression of surprise, shock and worry. The sound of blaster shots erupted in the club and red flashes could be seen out of the window. Screams. Shouts. Hopefully, innocent people just trying make a credit by working at the place, was able to take shelter or would be spared by Hank on their way out.

One of the bodyguards rushed over to the window to see what was going on downstairs and Tan saw her chance to start wreaking her havoc. While raising herself up from the sofa, she grabbed the vibroblade from her ankle in one fluid move, hiding the blade close to her underarm.

''Stay there, sir!'' she uttered and jogged up by the bodyguard standing by the window, trying to assess the situation. Dark red blood was squirted on the window as she cut his throat open and he fell to the ground. The other guard, and certainly not the large sluggish besalisk, did not have the time to react, before she had brought up the small blaster and fired three rapid shots that made two burning holes in the second bodyguards suit. He fell to the ground and she aimed the blaster upon the besalisk lieutenant, their target.

''Hands where I see them! If you move as much as a muscle, I'm going to cut that big slimey mouth of yours even bigger!'' she shouted, and stared at him with her eyes glowing furiously. He would mark her words for it.

The besalisk grew a large smug grin on his face, meeting her stare. ''Whoever you are, you're dead meat... You'll not make it out of here alive, schutta...''

''It's possible, but not before you.'' she responded with callousness.

>''Guys... I think I got what we came for...''< she broadcasted over the intercom.

Hank Winnfield Hank Winnfield Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Last edited:

Hank Winnfield

Hello, It's Knives To Meet You
Once Hank had made contact with Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , he shift his attention to the right side of the floor. He saw the numbers thin, as a few was shot through the smokes, this made Hank job easier to do. He start to walks to the right side, whilst aiming his weapons towards the direction. Most of the civilians on the 2nd floor, have either ran downstairs and exited the club, or was to scared to move and lay their body on the floor to avoid being shot. Hank won't shoot at Civilians unless they pose a threat to him or the job. Once he was near to the right side area, the smokes had begun disappearing, as the people inside the smokes can see clearer than before. It also help Hank to find them, as he then saw a few gangster holed up in a booth, as Hank then begin to shoot at them. His shoots connected, as they didn't have cover on their side and there wasn't anywhere to go for them. There's 4 people left, as a few change their target towards Hank, which left their back open to others. Hank took cover behind a pillar on the railings, as he exchanged shot with the ones shooting at him. He saw one of them was shot on their shoulder, causing them to be out of the fight as they lay low on the floor. Hank step out of cover, he shot the guard nearest to him on the left side, as that leave 2 more hostile whos focusing at each other. One of them was in taking cover with a table near the stairs, while the other one was behind a booth shooting back. Hank aims for the one on the booth first, as he then threw his knife straight to his head, as it impaled him. The last one who saw was shocked, as he started to shot Hank in a panicked way. All of his shot missed Hank due to him being shocked seeing how Hank had killed almost everyone with ease, as Hank walks towards him in a slow manner whilst smiling at him. Once Hank has clear shot at him, he pulled the trigger, shooting him on his head as the body fell. He looks around to make sure everyone was dead, but then he hear a groan, he then shift his attention towards the noise. He saw it was the guard who was shot on his shoulder, laying on the floor holding his shoulder as the pain rushes in. Hank smiled as he head on over to get his knife which he threw and impaled a gangster. He reached down and pulled the knife from the dead gangster head, as it slowly comes out and blood starts to drips from it. Hank then heads over to the injured gangster, as he squad down whilst holding his knife. The gangster was in fear as he knew what's going to happen, he then starts to beg Hank not to kill him, he said in a panic manner,​

"Please don't kill me, i'll do anything"
"Just please let me Liv......"

But before he could finish his sentence, Hank push his knife through his chest, causing the gangster to stopped talking and choked up. Hank twist the knife around his heart, making it more painful as the guard could only make groaned as moments later the guard died. Hank then smiled, as he then stand up and wipes his knife on the dead guard clothing. With everyone taken care on the 2nd floor, Hank walks towards the stair, and heads upstairs to the VIP Lounge, where the Besalisk and Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla are located. As he was walking towards the stairs, Tan told him through the comms, that she has the Lieutenant. Hank smile and laughed, as he continue to head for the VIP Lounge, sheathing his knife back and only holding his blaster with his right hand. Moments later Hank arrived on the 3rd floor, he walks towards the lounge, as he then saw a bunch of bodies on the floor, and the Besalisk at the mercy of Tan. Hank smiled, as he then begin to speak in a soft and gentle manner,​

"Well done Ms. Tan"

Hank walks towards them, as he put his equipment bag on a table, then took a chair and lay it in front of the Besalisk so he can speak to him comfortably. He sat down, with his hand gun placed on his lap, as he then begin to ask his question to him.​

"I'm guessing you know who i am don't you?"
"I'm quite curious as to who tipped me off that i was coming for"
"But that doesn't matter, what matters is that you know why we are here"
"So, i'm only going to ask you once, and if you don't give me a satisfying answer"
"I promised you'll regret it for the rest of you short and painful life"

Hank gave him a huge smile, as he had explained to the Besalisk with a gentle yet terrifying tone of voice. Hank hoped the Besalisk would answer him immediately, but he also want him decline answering, as that means Hank could have some fun with interrogating and torturing the Besalisk. But then the Besalisk answer Hank by spitting on his face as he said to the both of them,​

"HAH, you think you scare me"
"Don't make me laugh, you don't intimidate me"
"You can just kill me now, cause i won't tell you anything"

Hank smiled falter a bit, as he took a quick breath and wipes the spit with his gloves. He then draw his knife and quickly stabbed the Besalisk on his upper leg, which caused the Besalisk to scream in pain. Even though Hank still has a bit of smile on his face, one can notice the fact that Hank is very enrage at the moment. hank then put his blaster inside his holster, as he took out his other knife and hold it with his right hand. He then point the tip of his knife to the Besalisk eye, as he said to him,​

"I was going to be nice if you were to decline to answer"
"But i'm afraid that won't be the case anymore"
"I won't stop even if you give me the info i needed"

Hank was so enrage after he was spit on by the Besalisk, he won't hold back on his interrogation and will be very brutal with it. His hands was shaking due to the rage he's holding in. As in a few moment, Hank will start his questioning on the Besalisk.​

dFJuflZ.png

* Choom* Click click Choom * Click click* * Choom*
The monotonous blaster fire continues outside, Followed by the occasional pained cries and the paired clicks and clacks of the lever action scatter blaster being loaded and swung back around, Followed by another shot and the flash of red light through the second story windows, Occasionally bathing the room in a brief red glow.
Eventually, The red glows and the high pitched wailing of the blaster bolts grows closer, And slower, As Joti works her way through the remaining security and gangsters. And then suddenly... All seems quiet. Until...

* Wham*
The door is thrown open as a Trandoshan gangster spills into the room with a vibro blade stuck in his chest. Joti enters the doorway soon after, A few new dents and scrapes revealing the shining beskar beneath the worn red paint on her Beskar'gam.

"Sorry 'bout that boss, He got a little impatient, Wanted his turn with the target early... Caught him sneaking around."

"Anyway," She points one thumb over her shoulder, Gesturing to the first floor.

"First floor is clear, Club's ours."

With her job downstairs complete, She rolls the body away from the door with her foot and closes the door behind them before making her way to the sofa where the Besalisk would have been previously, Putting her feet up on the table as she takes up a drink, Raising it towards Tan'yill. "Drink to a job well done?" She chuckles.

Downstairs lay a lobby full of bodies left by fallen Gangsters and Security. She had taken extra care to avoid hitting the regular club goers. This wasn't their fight, They were just unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, And they didn't deserve to be lumped into the same pile of bodies as her enemies. She was a terrible person, She thought, But not a monster. Hank on the other hand, She wondered how long she'd be subjected to working with the sadist. One thing was for sure, This was her last job under him.

Hank Winnfield Hank Winnfield Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

"Well done Ms. Tan"
She gave Hank a broad and appreciating smile, before she took a step back to make way for him and his tools. In a way, this was indeed going to be fun to watch. She had taken to similar measures back in Coronet, when she was one of Mitch's lieutenants. It wasn't just business back then, sometimes it was also personal and few times she had shown any remorse to what she was doing. The main reason of that being the spice that Mitch had got her hooked onto and forced her to take until it became a natural part of her work. It was an abusive life, she could admit that. A life she had not easily broken with. Now, parts of it had started to come back to her, but as an completely independent being. Tan was first and foremost a smuggler and people knew they could count on her for a job well done, but recently she had begun to participating in illegal streetfights just for the rush of it and gaining a bit of extra credits. This job offered the same in a time when credits was well needed, turning out she would find a possible and rather interesting future partner in the process.

Tan threw a solid glance at the door as Joti made an impressive enterance, just after a trandoshan fell to the floor dead as a fish. With her intense gaze, she looked her up and down as she passed and took a seat on the sofa opposite Hank and the besalisk. This mandalorian doll knew how to make an enterance, alright.

"Drink to a job well done?"

A sassy smile spread on her lavender lips as she approached the armored mandalorian, who looked to be deserving to kick up her feet and lay back for a moment. Tan took a shortglass of what looked to be whiskey from the table. She then rounded the sofa behind Joti and ended up on her right side. From there, Tan gazed at Hank working on the besalisk and leaned down to rest her elbows on the backrest of the sofa, just beside Joti. She took a casual sip of the whiskey, feeling it burn down her throat, and if the mandalorian would let her or be as unprepared as before, she would lay an arm around her left shoulder and lean in to kiss the right side of her helmet.

''Great work, doll. I'm impressed.'' she would say in a subdued whiskey voice yet loud enough for everyone to hear, shifting her glance from Joti onto Hank.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Hank Winnfield Hank Winnfield

Hank Winnfield

20 minutes later, after the club has been cleared of all gangsters and guards, Hank was still torturing the Besalisk who's being tide to a chair. The Besaliks who already looks rough before, was now turned into a puddle of blood that even his mother wouldn't recognise. Hank was all in with his torture due to the fact he was spit on, it enrages him when someone isn't respectful especially towards him. He had beaten the Besalisk with his fist at the beginning, hitting every part of his body where it will hurt the most, even giving pressure to his knife that was still inside the Besalisk thigh. The Besalisk was still acting tough as he starts cursing Hank, but his attitude soon changes, as Hank went to the next stage of his torture. He took out a whetstone and mouth gag from his equipment bag, which Noho had prepared early on. Hank force the Besalisk to open his, as he put the mouth gag into his mouth, so he won't be able to close it. With the preparation finish, he grabs the whetstone with his right hand as his left hand hold the mouth gag in place. Hank then grind the Besalisk canines first with the whetstone, giving the Besalisk tremendous pain as he quiver and starts to move around. But no matter how much the Besalisk try to move, he won't be able to get free from being tied to the chair he's on. The Besalisk tries to speak asking him to stop but due to the mouth gag and his teeth being grinded, his words wasn't clear or loud enough. Hank smiles as he grinds his teeth, as he then said to the Besalisk,​

"I was going to do this with Anni-Frid & Agnetha, but they're not worth your time"
"I'm going to make you regret spitting on me"

Hank continued to grind both his canines until it became powder, as the Besalisk passed out multiple times during the ordeal but woken up forcefully by Hank. Hank then withdrew the whetstone from his mouth and put it on the table, as he gave the Besalisk a quick slap to knock some consciousness on him. Hank took out the mouth gag. whilst laughing a bit as he said to the Besalisk,​

"Now are you gonna be a good boy and tell me where your boss is?"

"heeh.....hmmm.....bbmmm....."

Hank sighed, as the Besalisk was still a bit out of it and talking gibberish. He then grab the knife that was still on as he wiggles it around trying to make the Besalisk focus on him. The Besalisk scream once more as he beg him to stop, tired from all of the torture given by Hank.​

"Stop.....Stop.....I've had enough"
"He's at an abandoned Republic outpost at the mountain down South at the moment, it leads to an underground structure, where a lot of our stashed was being stored.
"Please just end this now, kill me"

The Besalisk knows he won't get out of this alive, so he wants Hank to kill him now rather than dying slowly. Hank gave him a smile after he told him what he wanted to hear. The Black Sun told him that their target likes to move around and never stay at one place for to long to avoid being easily found, now with them knowing where he is right now, its a golden opportunity. Hank then pulled the knife from the Besalisk thigh, as he then wipes it on his clothes and hold it in his hands. He then look straight at the Besalisk, before speaking to him,​

"You're not lying to me are you?"
"I won't just find an empty place when i get there, yes?"

"Yes, i promise you"
"He's staying there for 2 more days"

"Good"

Hank smile slowly fades, his face now shows no emotion at all, as he then goes behind the Besalisk. Hank put his arms around him, putting him in a chokehold, as he slowly put pressure and strangle him. Before finally breaking his neck and killing the Besalisk. Hank let go of the now dead Besalisk, then he head over to the refreshment table to get a glass of drink. He poured some water to a empty, as he then took a large sip from it, quenching his thirst. Hank with his glass of water then take a seat in front of Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla . ​

"So with the target location in our possession, we can finally get to the final stage of the contract"
"You ladies need to rest first, or are you good to go for another round?

She expected Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla to do something, So while she was in fact prepared for something, She wasn't quite prepared for Tan'yill to kiss her helm, A gesture that confused but certainly didn't disappoint.

<"Mmm... Not so bad yourself, Beautiful."> She smirks behind her visor, Leaning back and turning to Tan'yill for a moment, Staring at her Green-Yellow eyes while she thought long and hard. This Twi'lek was either going to be a lot of trouble or a lot of fun if they kept working together. And knowing her tastes She couldn't decide if it'd be both or not. Her old partner for example, Darsch, Had brought a degree of both. Fun, Trouble and Heartbreak all encased in blue painted Beskar. Would this Blue be just like the last?

She sets the thought aside and turns back to hank and her drink, Taking her helm off and setting it aside while she waits for the interrogation to end. It was for the best that she stared into her glass, Ignoring the pained screams and the fact that both her employer and partner seemed to relish in the pain, Something that she'd taken notice of and was somewhat disappointed by.
Pain and death weren't things to enjoy, In her opinion. It was the fight itself that she enjoyed, The rush of it all. Killing was just a necessary byproduct, While pain wasn't always necessary, And should be saved for the utmost personal of engagements.
The fact that they both seemed to enjoy this told Joti that she needed to be careful once hank no longer needed her, And to make sure she didn't cross either of them in the meantime. She'd been betrayed by both employers and partners before, And she wouldn't be caught unaware when their target was dead, Even if she has to end the fun abruptly when the time comes.

She takes a swig of her ale right before Hank Winnfield Hank Winnfield finishes, And then focus on him and the new intel.

"I'm good as long as I get my staff and vambraces back before the blasting starts." She then looks over her shoulder at Tan'yill, A mischievous smile growing "maybe we could share a speeder this time... Have a quiet chat along the way?"

She had to talk about her employer, Get an idea of where the three stood, But she needed to get close to Tan'yill first and this was a good opportunity.

Even though shielded by her helmet, Tan could feel that the redhaired doll was smirking behind that black t-visor. Following was a short moment of glancing at each other and moment of hidden thoughts between the both women - and it didn't feel awkward at all. It felt like they both wanted it, and they both gave their silent consent of doing so. Her all but honest life in Coronet, about some eight years ago, had been filled with mostly men. It was of no surprise, as the male gender naturally had much closer to violence and criminal acts in general. She would never forget the first time she was caught by the CorSec, how the officers had been appaled by her demeanors and the words that flew out of her mouth, mostly not filtered at all. She had made it clear to them that she was not just some little school girl that had taken a wrong turn and could be pushed back into a law abiding citizen. Not with any of their meassures, at least. Mitch and his goons had set the standard from the beginning, and she wanted to live it up to him from the first encounter with the law. Of course, the spice also had its fair share in it. She had never met a woman that had caught her interest in such a way as Joti had, let alone working with one and their first mission turning out to be a complete success. It was... intriguing, to say the least, and she felt that they had potential to be a pretty well welded team with respect for each other.

The moment was interrupted with the besalisks screams of terror as mr. Winnfield started to get bored with the brutal session of torture. The spice Tan had snorted before they all met at his place was beginning to wear off. With the alcohol, she would get a pretty fierce headache later on, she knew that. She would cope with the pain, just like in the fighting ring. She spared a cold glance over to Hank and what now more looked like the pretty beat up toy of a kusak male, but her green-yellowish eyes could not hold onto it for more than a short moment.

Turning her glance away again, she took a healthy swig of the strong amber-colored liquor and stared out of the window, all while staying at Joti's side. Somewhat of an ill taste competed and pushed the sweet taste of whiskey back in her mouth. In Coronet, things had often been personal. It was different. Everyone knew the code and the risk that came with breaking it. You broke it once, you might have ended up with a broken nose and a warning. You broke it twice... Well, then you could look forward to a time in power chair. Tan had been among the ones that carried it out. She had been damn good at it, one of the best in town. With the spice flowing in her veins, she did like it back then, the feeling of power and the rewards that came with a job well done. Hell, she might have relished in it, but she had never been a cold-blooded murderer. She got better kicks fighting someone in the ring, there she could realy relish.

''If Jot's in - I'm in.'' she stated, making the condition to her continued employment at mr. Winnfield deadly clear, giving him a serious glance before meeting Joti's mischievous smile with a smirk of her own.

''Hmm...'' she uttered while considering it, letting a warmer glance examine the fiery red tuft of the mando. ''You'll be driving then?''

''The sooner we get out of here, the sooner I can get this karking dress off...''
she said offered Joti an equal mischievous smile.

Hank Winnfield

"All right then. let's get back on our speeder and be on our way"

Hank then grabs his bag, as put his hand inside so he could took out the equipment he was carrying for them and return it. He lays their equipment on the tables so they could take it by themselves. Hank then stands up whilst checking his equipment, as he closes his bag and carried it over his shoulder.​

"We can leave the mess to the Black Sun, they'll appreciate the good work we did here"

Hank smiles slyly as he knows something they don't. The Black Sun has been trying to get their hands on the club, trying to establish a business partnership with the owner. But so far they've been snubbed, as they don't want to take side and lose their valuable customer which was the now dead Lieutenant. With the club being attacked, their guards now dead, a deal might just happen between the club owner and the Black Sun. Which mean Hank will get a nice bonus from the Black Sun, if the deals is set, hence why Hank went extra mile to cause a mess in the club. Hank overheard one of the Black Sun Lieutenant talking about it, so once he knew they were going to the club, he had Noho informed the Black Sun and struck a side deal with them. The extra money and the pay from the contract itself will do nicely for Hank to do maintenance and get some new equipment, especially some explosives he's been eyeing on. He didn't tell the two about it, as he feels it is unnecessary and has yet to acknowledge the two to inform them. Hank then starts to walk towards the stairs so he can head outside and get to his speeder.​

"Let's head to the speeder so we can be on our way"
"I'll transmit the coordinates of the location and where we will meet up"
"Can't have us going around in a group after this, can we?"
"So we'll take different routes to the rendezvous point, i'll meet you two there since you both will be in one speeder"

Hank heads downstairs passing through the dead bodies they have killed, as he admired the work he had done on the 2nd floor. Moments later Hank had exited the club, and walks to his speeder which is located a few building away at his original post. As he reached his speeder, he lay his equipment bag on the back and strap it on, so it doesn't fall from the speeder. Hank then seat himself on the speeder, as he then ignite the engine. Hank starts to ride his speeder towards the location of the Cartel Boss where'll park a few miles away from the abandoned republic outpost. It's going to take about 90 minutes to reach there, since Hank will take detours to avoid being spotted. As Hank rides his speeder, he began calling Noho through the comms so he could get details on the abandoned republic outpost. ​

"Yes Hank, how can i be of help?"

"Give me all the info you can get on the abandoned Republic outpost at the mountain down Sout"
"I'm on my way now so you can go ahead brief me on it through the comms"

"Will do Hank"

Noho begins to search through database regarding the republic outpost, from the schematics to its surrounding area. They'll need every info they can get before they start their raid on the outpost. Hank figures they'll be a lot of men but not more than they can't handle, as he'll probably doesn't want too many of his men to know his locations incase of a leak. Thus the men with the cartel boss are his most trusted and possibly his personal guard. They'll soon finds out once they arrive at the location.​

The plan was simple and she had all her equipment at her disposal. Just how she liked it. "You got it boss."

She then looks over her shoulder at Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla , The sharp smile on her face still present, Accompanied by a look that hinted at a joke regarding the dress, Though she didn't dare speak it aloud.

"Well," She slides her helmet back on and begins picking up her gear. <"We best get this show on the road huh?">

The amount of random weaponry on the table was astonishing. Her special Staff lay folded in two over the table, Sitting beside a vibro switchblade, A small axe just 'cause, A pair of bladed gauntlets
, Some thermal detonators, A kriging thermal imploder, And the scatter blaster she'd brought in with her before. Kark Joti, you really are a hoarder...

Piece by piece, The Mandalorian's armoury returns to her person, Being strapped to her belt, magnetized to her backplate or tucked beneath her vambraces, Each one fitting as if her attire had been optimized to carry each and every piece.

Finally, She magnetizes the odd staff to her back beneath her cloak as she passes Tan'yill, Heading downstairs and towards their speeder.

<"So, The target give you any trouble?"> She says as she slides up into the driver's seat of the speeder, Giving Tan'yill time to board before speeding away into the back streets, Taking a few turns to lose any possible surveillance before adjusting her course. If all goes according to plan, Than she might have a moment with the twi'lek in private, And figure out her next move without Hank Winnfield Hank Winnfield listening in.

Tan left the room on light steps, happy to make a stop by the staff quarters and the wardrobe where she could finally change to her own clothes. She was not entirely against dresses, she was just picky about it and this establishment did not gave her much to choose from. Coming out from the wardrobe, she carried was noticeably more satisfied and relaxed. They had left a mess here, no question about it. This was their work, and a reward was waiting. The bodies laying around them, shot, stabbed or both, was pure scum and nothing that moved her as of now.

She gathered her weapons from Hank before she jumbed up behind Joti, and the two speederbikes parted ways to make it more difficult to trail them to their next destination. Even though the mandalorian could not see it if she did not look back, maybe she could sense the slightly smug smile on her blue partners lips as she wrapped her arms around the other womans waist. Twice in one night, and the mandalorian did not seem to mind much at all - interesting! Not only was it pretty entertaining to see her reactions, a little friendly messing around, but Tan could actually see herself working with her again.

''Nah! The explosions made for a nice feint, catching them off guard... The rest was pretty much a walk in the park... It wasn't much of a sport, realy.'' she said and thought of the fights in the ring, where the competition gave her a lot more satisfaction than an easy surprise kill. ''What about you, doll? I feel you're still in pretty good shape...'' she continued, a more prominent smile growing on her lips as she felt the armorplates on the redheads stomach.

''You didn't want us to ride together without mr. Winnfield just because you like my company, did ya? You're thinking about something... hm?''

Hank Winnfield

After a long ride, Hank is almost at the rendezvous point he set up to meet with the Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla . Hank had been briefed about the republic outpost the cartel boss is currently hiding in by Noho, which he'll brief it to the two once they're all there. He's still talking to Noho, as he's telling him to clear out and have Noho prepare for a contingency should Hank be betrayed. Hank was already the type of person who doesn't exactly trust other people easily even if they are working together, but with the two now suddenly riding together makes Hank suspicious and wary. Hank has been keeping an eye on the two, especially the Mandalorian, as it seems she's been wary of Hank since the moment they met. Hence is why he set up a contingency, should he be backstabbed during the job or after the job is done, which Noho is handling as of right now. Even if Hank isn't 100% sure it will happen, one can never be lax in this kind of work.​

"All right, have it done before i finish it up here"​

Hank closes the comms once he's done speaking with Noho, as he soon about to arrive at the rendezvous point. Moments later he arrive, as he saw no one was around, which means he's the first one to arrive. Hank knows he'll need to do a quick recon whilst waiting for the two to arrive, as he shut down his speeder as he then step off from it. The rendezvous point he chose was a hill which survey the whole area of the old republic outpost, the perfect place for them to scout it beforehand. Hank then goes over to his equipment bag which was place at the back of his equipment bag, as he then took out a binoculars which he used before. Hank to position behind a bunch of tree so he'll have cover whilst he survey the area, incase someone will notice him. He saw there was no one outside the outpost, and it looks quite empty if one didn't pay close attention to it. But once Hank have a closer look with his binocular he saw something amiss outside the outpost entrance, he saw there's a slight sign of a drag mark. It might be someone was carrying something inside, but Hank was unable to confirm anymore as his binocular wasn't made much for night situation. Hank then tries to search for the secondary entrance on the side which Noho told him about, as it will prove useful for them to create a pincer attack. Noho explained to Hank that there are 4 levels inside the outpost, a security room on the 2 level, storage area on the 6th level, and most likely the Cartel Boss will be located on the Officer area which is located on the 3rd level. There are 2 ways to get around the levels, which is by using the elevator and stairs. The stairs will only take you until the 2nd levels, but the elevator will be able to go from 1st level to the 4th level, and it's mostly control from the security room. Hank then went back to his speeder as he seated himself on it to relax himself whilst waiting for the two to arrive.​

"Let's hope those two didn't get lost on their way here"​

Hank said in a mischievous manner as he smirked. There's still around 4 hours until sunrise, it would be a problem for them to close in on the outpost in daylight, so they need to make this quick whilst it's still dark.​

94RDn8F.png

xh15XBT.png

(Sorry for the delay folks, Shouldn't happen again. Also ignore the name change, IC events later in the timeline and all)

<"Hmmh."> She tries to ignore the change in pressure she feels on her cuirass, Even through the gel flak vest. No matter how hard she tried though, The touch starved Mandalorian wasn't exactly used to people getting up close and personal. Definitely not on the job. As a Mandalorian, Her first mental reaction was usually the thought of someone trying to kill her. But something about this felt different. Hell, A part of her enjoyed it. What that says about her and Tan'yill, Well, She didn't know. Not yet.

<"Well Blue, Maybe it's a bit of Both huh? It's nice running with someone again. And you're right, I am thinking of something. I'm picturing that smile of yours back there; Lavender, And sharp as knives."> She giggles to herself.

<"Ahh, But you caught me. There's more... How long have you worked for Mister Winnfield? I'm concerned that he might be the kind of guy to Clean up loose ends so to speak. And that includes us... I'm sure there's something he's not telling us, And I'm worried that if we find something that we're not supposed to, Well...>"

That was how Joti saw the world. Anyone could try and kill her for any reason. The fact that she'd let Tan'yill get so close already was a fluke of sorts, A rare occurrence that made her question herself. Why was she even telling the Twi'lek this in the first place? Her wall of paranoia had either been breached or she'd opened the kriffing door, And she couldn't decide which. One thing was for sure though, The Twi'lek's answer would either reassure her that it was just paranoia, Or kick it up a notch.

<"All I'm saying is, If, And that's a big if- >Sigh< Do we have each other's backs?">

The rendezvous wasn't far now, Hank could probably see the dust cloud approaching in the moonlight.

<"You seem quite fond of mine... Be a shame to lose it, Right?"> She forces another chuckle.

Somehow the mandalorian didn't need to turn her head to know that the twi'lek now was smiling, wide and teasing. By the gentle touch, still firm enough to be noticed through her cuirass, a fool would have known that she was smiling right now. Joti was smart and level-headed. Turns out that she also was rather easy to talk to, taking her innuendos and nudges just the right way it made it very enjoyable being around the redheaded doll.

Tan have had her guesses about it when Joti asked if they could share a speeder, that it was also something else she wanted to talk about in private. The mandalorian put a lot at stake by telling her about this issue of distrust towards mr. Winnfield, that much was clear. If Tan had been someone else, that someone could have just thrown her off the speederbike and steal her share, or even worse, join mr. Winnfield and actually cut those loose ends.

Now, Tan wasn't someone else and Joti's gesture exposing herself like that was a rare sign in her business - a sign of trust. It was a long, long time since she realy trusted anyone and the ones she did trust was few and the men that she trusted even fewer. Her old life in Coronet, living with Mitch had left her emotionally scarred towards the other gender. There was exceptions, sure, but it didn't look like mr. Winnfield was going to be one of them. The trust that Joti showed was mutual.

''Oh, yeah... I could sit back here all night, sweetheart!'' she uttered in response to her being fond of the redheads back and general presence, before giving her a more serious answer. ''I thought you would say that! This is the first time that I'm working with him...! The guy gives me the creeps, and this is not what I'm usually doing to make credits, so...'' she said while the speederbike rushed through the landscape and closed in on their rendezvous. Being sober from the spice, it allowed her to sense that laying her trust and loyalty with Joti wasn't such a bad idea. ''I got your back, Red! Don't worry!''

As the speeder came to a stop at the rendezvous, Tan jumped off the speeder and gave Joti a gentle nudge in the side, giving her that friendly lavender smile she had talked about. She tossed her lekkus back and approached Hank, wielding a poker face of what they had been talking about on their way here.

''So, boss... What's the next step in this grand plan of yours?''

Hank Winnfield

"I see the two ladies have arrived, i hope you two had a great time together on your way here"
"How was the ride, did you enjoy the night view?"
"Maybe had some nice chit chat together?"

Hank gave them a smile, but it was quite different to the smile he usally give, as it was a dry and emotionless smile. He said his question to the two with a sarcastic and slow manner, trying to get a reaction from them. Then a few seconds later he snickered, as he rub the back of his head with his right hand. His smile becomes more sincere as he gave them a huge smile, showing his teeth, as he begin to start explaining.​

"Well, thank you for askin Ms. Tan"
"I just got off from a holo with Noho, as i had him look into the schematics to the place and run it down on me"
"Here's what we got to work with"

Hank begins to explain to the two, as there are 4 levels inside the outpost, a security room on the 2 level, storage area on the 4th level, and most likely the Cartel Boss will be located on the Officer area which is located on the 3rd level. There are 2 ways to get around the levels, which is by using the elevator and stairs. The stairs will only take you until the 2nd levels, but the elevator will be able to go from 1st level to the 4th level, and it's mostly control from the security room. The security room have controls on 75% of the outpost, from cameras to turrets, meaning taking control of it first is key.​

"There are 2 entrances, the main entrance and a side entrance on the east side, but i've yet to confirm it exact location"
"Forgot to bring a binoculars for night ops, but shouldn't be to hard to find when you get closer"
"So here how it goes, you two will enter from the main entrance, and i'll take the side entrance"
"I'll be heading towards the security so i can take control of the outpost, and have the elevator head to the lower levels"
"We have the element of surprise on our side, but that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk"
"Until i have control of the security, don't get spotted"
"But if you do, hold out until i can get access to the elevator"
"Any question before we wrap this up?"

Hank opted to go alone for this last part, not only because he prefer it that way but also to observe the two so he can determine what his theory on him being double-crossed. By this time, Noho would probably had finish packing it up and prepare the contingency Hank asked him to prepare incase he were to be betrayed. The credits will be transferred to Noho, he'll wait for my call to have the credits transferred to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla . If something do happens to Hank, Noho will leave and place a bounty on them. Hank will try to make their live a living hell if they do betray him, especially if they didn't kill him. But so far they have proven quite useful and effective during this contract, which Hank appreciate very much. He'll save his compliments when the contract is done and they received their payment. For now, they need to focus on the last part of the job, where Hank need to get to the security room as fast as he could and whilst being undetected by any gangster he meet inside. He'll need to get control of the elevator and turn of any turrets that are active, then look for the cartel boss with the cameras. Hopefully they'll find the cartel boss inside the outpost, as this is their only lead left of him at the moment.​

94RDn8F.png

xh15XBT.png

<"Ahahah"> She giggles at the nudge, Nudging Tan'yill back in the shoulder on her way over, Making that familliar >Click click< sound with her rocket boots before coming to a stop beside the Twi'lek.

"How was the ride, did you enjoy the night view?"
"Maybe had some nice chit chat together?"​

<"Heh. Yeah, You could say that."> She says with a low nod in typical mandalorian fashion, Though more cheery than her vod, Despite the previous conversation.

The plan seemed simple enough. Get in, Kark chit up, Get out. What she didn't like though, Was the thought of Hank having control of the turrets all across the entire facility. If she was right, And he was pulling strings and cutting loose ends, He could easily turn the entire facility against them and be done with it. But, It made sense that he'd take the controls even if he didn't plan on betraying his employees. No sane person would trust their hirelings with the target, The money and the security.

Well, No use in complaining than.

<"Yeah I got two. First off, How far east is the side entrance? My Visor's loaded with optics, I'll play pathfinder for ya. And second, Do you need proof of kill on this jerk or am I good to disintegrate 'em?">

In one quick but relaxed and fluid motion, She pulls her staff from her back, Unfolding it and opening a single power cell slot, Which she was quick to fill with a single blaster power cell before closing it up. It seemed that by virtue of combi-weapons, She was packing even more heat than she let on.

<"Ready when you are"> she says playfully.

Hmm, they probably thought of the same thing, the two women. That he would be no stranger to finish them both off if they tried something, or even if he had the agenda to claim the reward by himself. Judging by how things had went so far, the latter seemed less probable, though. After all, they would get to the target first and could play their own games if it suddenly came to that - then, there would be no reward for any of them but that was better than loosing your life to an elusive and sadistic man as mr. Winnfield. Joti and Tan had each others backs in this. She could feel it.

Tan looked at Joti when she stated her questions. So, the readhead considered to vaporise the unfortunate soul? A little extreme, even for a former gang lieutenant as Tan, but she was not the one to argue about in what way people wanted their kills served. It would be awfully nice to not be within the range of the bloody splatter, though. She then glanced at mr. Winnfield, awaiting his answer.

She would chuckle and follow up on ''It's a big karking outpost, that's for sure... We'll be needing the control of those turrets and security systems...'' she stated plainly. ''May I suggest that we take control of it first, before we move in? Then the reward is as good as already in our pockets...'' she continued, making a remark about the credits that awaited them, calling upon the greed of the pale man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom